User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 129

Thread: Black Logic's Top Ten Ways to Holla @ A Chick properly

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Logic
    didn't a minute ago you said all women are sluts and hoes only sum conceal it better????

huge contradiction there buddy, and not all chicks on the net are trashy, tiff isn't neither is this other chick whose name on this board i forget or they woulda offered me sex the second i talked to them. btw tiff i'm coming up to new york in late may holla if you hook up.
    well before you try and make me look like an ass can u plz read what i said again..plz be intelligent when u comprehend..i said MOST of the girls are trashy not all of them..dumbass

est` in the 1980`s
    Ontario, pulling niggas all over the world and whatnot.
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Eh.
    Nah, we can play dominoes if you want.
    THE FAKEST BITCH ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET EARTH.

TOOTLES`

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9
    Quote Originally Posted by YuNg D
    lmao...just cause i dont talk like a bunch of RB nerds.. :hung: :noor: ...means that i dont have communication skills???i dont want to communicate like that with you bunch of imbesuls..you bitches dont even talk about anything on RB...every thread is a joke..talk about something intellectual once in a while something that has meaning..then maybe the real communication skills will come out...lmao at communication skills on the internet...there is no communication skills on the internet...just cause i dont know half of the acronyms and symbols and shit dont mean i dont know how to communicate in real life

this is why we have intellectual discussion and the lounge this is a lax atomsphere while the i.d is for intellectual speak, of course we get our share of serious threads, i've never seen you comment in any of those.

remember Iran a Threat??

or my Bill Maher Thread???

you said nuttin in none of those if i remember correctly.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    8-9
    well before you try and make me look like an ass can u plz read what i said again..plz be intelligent when u comprehend..i said MOST of the girls are trashy not all of them..dumbass

no in an early post, you stated all women were hoes and slut, and i remember this vividly because tiff then stated that all men were trifling and that hurt my feelings.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    lmao...just cause i dont talk like a bunch of RB nerds.. :hung: :noor: ...means that i dont have communication skills???i dont want to communicate like that with you bunch of imbesuls..you bitches dont even talk about anything on RB...every thread is a joke..talk about something intellectual once in a while something that has meaning..then maybe the real communication skills will come out...lmao at communication skills on the internet...there is no communication skills on the internet...just cause i dont know half of the acronyms and symbols and shit dont mean i dont know how to communicate in real life
    LMAO!!!

I don't know how to explain this to you in fake thug language but I'll give it a try once.

First, your communication skills doesn't diappear on the net and then suddenly appear in real life.

Second, by communication, I mean understanding what people are saying and saying something coherent instead of talking about something completely different.

Third, you're probably that type of idiot who walks up to girl a trying to go hard and then when the girl rejects you, you get mad and make yourself believe she's a lesbian instead of thinking about what you did wrong.

Battle Record
    8-9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany.
    Eh.
    Nah, we can play dominoes if you want.

you'll have to teach me that i can't play dominoes.

est` in the 1980`s
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Okay.

TOOTLES`

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-4
    well pal i prolly wasnt on fam...and ok intellectual discussion is for intellectual threads and the lounge is for pointless threads but...ok if its a pointless thread then how can someone say something stupid in it??all i do is express my opinion and everytime i express it its always relevant to the pointless subject...then people call me stupid cause i didnt say what they wanna hear..they wanna hear gay shit like.."wow you have a nice butt" or "wow i wanna lick your penis"..that shit aint cool..if you call me stupid for not saying things like that then so be it..but dont call someone stupid when they make a real life objection to a matter

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Logic
    no in an early post, you stated all women were hoes and slut, and i remember this vividly because tiff then stated that all men were trifling and that hurt my feelings.
    well i advise you to go back and read my post..i said all women are FREAKS and Hoes...FREAK and SLUT are 2 different things..but SLUT and HOE are the same

est` in the 1980`s
    Battle Record
    1-0
    David you need to learn to type in paragraph form.
    Til then I'm not reading shit you post.

TOOTLES`

Battle Record
    8-9
    well pal i prolly wasnt on fam...and ok intellectual discussion is for intellectual threads and the lounge is for pointless threads but...ok if its a pointless thread then how can someone say something stupid in it??all i do is express my opinion and everytime i express it its always relevant to the pointless subject...then people call me stupid cause i didnt say what they wanna hear..they wanna hear gay shit like.."wow you have a nice butt" or "wow i wanna lick your penis"..that shit aint cool..if you call me stupid for not saying things like that then so be it..but dont call someone stupid when they make a real life objection to a matter

they say shit like that joking around, you calling all women whores and sluts in the context of how you said it will be taken seriously. and how were you not on if you typed it.

Key call you on it and you switched it up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    lol... I think you're missing the point... If you honestly believe people think you're an idiot cuz you don't dickride or say gay jokes or use acronyms than you really are one.

It's mostly due to your lack of thinking and understanding abilites.

Battle Record
    8-9
    well i advise you to go back and read my post..i said all women are FREAKS and Hoes...FREAK and SLUT are 2 different things..but SLUT and HOE are the same

fine you win whatever all women are completely freak or hoes.

Battle Record
    8-9
    tiff i'm going to bed for a while wanna teach me dominoes now???

are you on yahoo???

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    lol...

If all women are freaks and hoes.

And all net women are sluts and hoes.

And sluts = hoes

Then you're saying all women are sluts.

Fucking idiot... Your stupidity is unbelievable.

^ That's an example of your lack of communcation skills.

I'll try to point it out whenever I see your post so I can train you to become a human being.