User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: NBA Youngboy & Kodak Black Beefing Over Bhad Bhabie & Yaya Mayweather! Hip Hop News

NBA Youngboy & Kodak Black Beefing Over Bhad Bhabie & Yaya Mayweather! Hip Hop News

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: NBA Youngboy & Kodak Black Beefing Over Bhad Bhabie & Yaya Mayweather! Hip Hop News

That girl is 15. Those felons are at least 25.

Why THE FUCK are you always in here on some pervy molester shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hip Hop News GTV View Post
    Explain yourself, Jarred from Subway.

Re: NBA Youngboy & Kodak Black Beefing Over Bhad Bhabie & Yaya Mayweather! Hip Hop News

The spambots that GAY @Kill Spree flooded this site with have always been bottom tier gossip bullshit.

I should have raped kill spree years ago.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati Ed View Post
    The spambots that GAY @Kill Spree flooded this site with have always been bottom tier gossip bullshit.

I should have raped kill spree years ago.
    I told you so that night!

I remember vividly looking you deep in to your slightly road-weary eyes and warning you in no cryptic way, 'if you don't come with me, right now, and rape this killing spree guy then he's going to go on to become the fuher of rb. He will have powers to change our names or even.."

You picked up right where I trailed off, 'even the content of our posts themselves.'

The statement brought upon a mutual realization that echoed like a banshee in the night.

'he couldn't really..' you continued but couldn't finish the thought, the ugly truth.

'Yes. He could. And if you don't come with me, and at least hold him down while I save the forum, then he WILL become more powerful, even than that.'

We sat silently for a moment before you began to say 'wel..', I cut you off.

'its now our never, Dr. Be a hero and get some action, or don't go with me, your penis will remain dry and you will be on the wrong side of how history remembers this day.'

And do you remember what happened at that point, Tee G. Eff?

Alas, I do... He slept with hordes of men using the power of his pretend-a-puss to finally get an administrative spot here.

They said how could rapbattles get any fruitier, so GAY Kill Spree took each man's hard member into his mouth and said "hold my wine and watch this" but it sounded like "ho muh wey eh wok gis" due to the oral presence of phallus.

And here we are post RB-pocolypse.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Hey, did you see I'm from England now? That's fun, huh?

Most excellent.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati Ed View Post
    Most excellent.
    Party on, dude.

Battle Record
    0-2

If you don't RAPE somebody? Are you people even for real right now... who started that? and why would that be?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would someone ever have to RAPE someone?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a way worse crime then you realize that damages the victim for life... and the attacker only get 5 years? FOH
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    If you don't RAPE somebody? Are you people even for real right now... who started that? and why would that be?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would someone ever have to RAPE someone?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a way worse crime then you realize that damages the victim for life... and the attacker only get 5 years? FOH
    You don't get it.

It was a different time. Killing spree was lusting to advance his political career, born of a race for the crown as the old guard was retiring. His policies were mostly built around his religious beliefs that were mostly built around gay sex. The issue he encountered was that as he absorbed any body he came across to his armies, he ran out of willing participants.

So how do you do gay sex with people who aren't willing?

Well, it's a four-letter word that you said three times in your last post.

And we all know, because this turned into a religious crusade, that an eye for an eye is canon, and fighting fire with fire is proverbial.

Battle Record
    0-2

I think it was the Quran that said "Let them keep that sin"

And yes, that word caused me insanity, an e class felony (that the courts later dropped), 2 weeks in criminal mental, i gained 50 lbs in 3 months that I still can't lose, I stopped working out, I traded in my drop, and my Truck, bought a basic model Kia, eventually cost me my career, cost me my friend who lied and covered it up (for what ever reason I do not know), and made me afraid of white boys. 3 of them. ...and obviously I am still not over it. We not even gonna talk about being shackled to a chair all night when I turned myself in (fighting for my head and pinky the cuffs were so tight). It changed my entire personality as well... I think rapists and sex offenders should have to be chemically castrated - because it pretty much did that to my sex life too. If caught they get 5 years!?!?!? FOH

- - - Updated - - -

PS I wish I killed them or hurt them, but no I stole a Lexus when I woke up still running...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

It's been 10 yrs now, I'm not free.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I will ever be me again.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

It's been 10 yrs now, I'm not free.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I will ever be me again.
    I also have PTSD but because I fought in what was called 'the great 'e' war'.

I was raped. I raped. It was hell on Earth, man.

We couldn't defeat him in the end, he raped us all. Both individually and simultaneously.

It won't be long until he convinces the king and owner of rapbattles.com to add that 'e' right in the middle of the very site name itself.

I'm unregistering after nearly 20 years if it becomes rapebattles.cum.

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts huh?

- - - Updated - - -

In any case... thank you everyone... I think my outbursts are finally over. I just hope I get my skills back up again.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

@DixonButts huh?

- - - Updated - - -

In any case... thank you everyone... I think my outbursts are finally over. I just hope I get my skills back up again.
    Well, as a consequence of his religious beliefs, that were mostly founded on gay sex acts, he wanted to add the letter 'e' in the middle of the site name, making it rapebattles.cum, because that's his favorite thing to do.

That whole war, that I just got done telling you about? That I told you I had PTSD from? With all the rape?

That's what it was over.. haven't you been paying attention?