User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 95

Thread: Yo Opey

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    maybe your drive is having a hard time reading from the type of disc. theres no other explanation. only other thing i can suggest is download magic iso. use that to open the disc. maybe that will work.

It's too much of a coincidence that both discs wouldve gotten messed up. pls they read on my pc. i'm guessing you dont have a dvd burner. if you know someone who does you should get them to open the discs with that to check them. i think your dvd rom can't read the discs. my dad's laptop is like that. itll only read DVD+R and those discs are DVD-R
    Downloaded it but it still comes up with the same error. So what should I do? Check them with someone else and then what, save the installer on a readable disc?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    i dont think your drive can read the discs. youd have to check on a dvd burner tho. you can try burning them to DVD+R but your drive might not be able to read those either. wasnt the disc i gave you b4 a DVD? or just a cd-r...

if the discs work on another drive youll have to either borrow a drive, try DVD+R discs, or buy a new drive (about $40).

Battle Record
    3-0
    i dont think your drive can read the discs. youd have to check on a dvd burner tho. you can try burning them to DVD+R but your drive might not be able to read those either. wasnt the disc i gave you b4 a DVD? or just a cd-r...

if the discs work on another drive youll have to either borrow a drive, try DVD+R discs, or buy a new drive (about $40).
    Man..Is there another way you can send them to me like through email with the folders?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    they're too big man. I wish i could. what I can do is split it all up over CD-R's using win rar but i dont want to pay more postage and that shit is gonna take a lot of my time to do for you.

Battle Record
    3-0
    they're too big man. I wish i could. what I can do is split it all up over CD-R's using win rar but i dont want to pay more postage and that shit is gonna take a lot of my time to do for you.
    If you don't want to do that then should I just go and get a new drive that'll support it?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    considering its only like $40... yea.

This one is the best on the market...
    http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...e=pricegrabber

if you cant swing for that one then go for this...
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16827152058

Battle Record
    3-0
    I'll look into those thanks man.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Alright, I borrowed one of those DVD drives from my friend. Now before I actually go and try and put this in the computer so I don't mess it up, how do I put the drive in and will it fit perfectly so I can just tap it in? Cuz I don't want to damage anything cuz it's not mine. And with opening the computer, what other part is connected to the back cuz I know the back isn't the only piece that comes off, which side?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    looking at the front of the PC... the left side comes off. theres 2 screws holding it on on the back. just unplug one of the drives. theres 2 plugs in each drive. just plug the new drive in and sit it on top the pc. you dont have to take out the other drive if you're not keeping your friends drive. dont worry... you can't mess it up. theres no way to plug it in wrong.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Ok good, thanks man. I'll let you know if it works or not.

Battle Record
    3-0
    It works. I'm installing it right now but for some reason my storage drive is gone now that I put in this new DVD drive.

Battle Record
    3-0
    It's still messed up. And when I go on Studi Edition, the EMU keeps shutting itself down right when I try and open it. It works on Professional but not on Studio for some reason. And like I said earlier, the storage drive isn't coming up. When I go into the Studio Edition, and hover my mouse over My Documents, it says it's empty. What's going on man? I think i accidently unplugged something that I wasn't supposed to but I'm not sure which one it is. There's one that has one end unconnected that has a P6 on it and the other one is just some small 4 slot thing coming out of the CD Rom drive.
    Last edited by NoN-E; April 28th, 2006 at 10:46 PM

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    your storage drive should have the same 2 connections as your DVD drives. BTW... i forgot to tell you. you need to look at the little jumper on the back of your new drive. you need to set the jumper to CS (cable select). there will either be letters above the pins (MA, SL, CS) or there will be a little pin diagram on the top of the drive. Sounds complicated but it isnt.

Battle Record
    3-0
    your storage drive should have the same 2 connections as your DVD drives. BTW... i forgot to tell you. you need to look at the little jumper on the back of your new drive. you need to set the jumper to CS (cable select). there will either be letters above the pins (MA, SL, CS) or there will be a little pin diagram on the top of the drive. Sounds complicated but it isnt.
    Alright I see it, but I noticed that the plug that goes in on the right the one with 4 holes, is a little loose when i plug it into the back of the drive. And when I plug it in sometimes, since it's loose, it sounds like it's fighting to stay on, like it sounds like its shutting down.

What's the jumper? I can't find the CS thing. Is it on the back of the drive.

One more thing, when I go to device manager, it says that the Intel(R) 82801BAM Ultra ATA Storage Controller - 244A isn't working properly because of this Code 31 junk.

And I got a neighbor that lives in my neighborhood that works with and makes computer, you think he could fix this?

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    And I got a neighbor that lives in my neighborhood that works with and makes computer, you think he could fix this?

he should be able to if thats his job