User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 95

Thread: Yo Opey

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    no problem... I was just mad busy this weekend with all the house shit and I didnt have time to go indepth into your questions. everything you've been asking is in the manuals tho. No one likes to take the time to read them but you just have to lol

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-0
    lol yeah. but when I was working with the computer today (Studio Edition), something happened. Sometimes when I just let the song play in FL the computer just restarts itself. Sometimes it'll make a buzz and freeze for a couple seconds and then restart. What's going on? It just started happening today.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    sounds like the soundcard driver. My Audigy card does that on my PC. that's the only thing about Creative. they have shitty drivers. Go to the E-Mu website and download the latest drivers. If that doesnt work then open the case and switch around the 2 cards (top on the bottom and bottom one on top). If that doesn't work I would get on the phone with tech support. They can usually pinpoint the conflict. their cards are weird when it comes to resources and drivers.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    sounds like the soundcard driver. My Audigy card does that on my PC. that's the only thing about Creative. they have shitty drivers. Go to the E-Mu website and download the latest drivers. If that doesnt work then open the case and switch around the 2 cards (top on the bottom and bottom one on top). If that doesn't work I would get on the phone with tech support. They can usually pinpoint the conflict. their cards are weird when it comes to resources and drivers.
    I installed the drivers and that application and it still happened and I wasn't even messin with FL at the time. I just left it there to go eat dinner so i could continue it after I was done and when I got back, Professional was on lol.

About the case, would it make a difference if I put it at the bottom two slots cuz right now I got it on the top two? I'll try the switch with top and bottom.

But yeah, I never had this problem before until now. This is annoying.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    u only have 2 slots dawg. but the bottom card isnt really connected to a slot. the slot just holds it in place. so put the top card in the bottom slot and either move the bottom card down and just screw it in where there's no pci slot or put it in the top slot.

if that doesnt work you'll have to call creative tech support. theyll figure out where the conflict is.

Battle Record
    3-0
    u only have 2 slots dawg. but the bottom card isnt really connected to a slot. the slot just holds it in place. so put the top card in the bottom slot and either move the bottom card down and just screw it in where there's no pci slot or put it in the top slot.

if that doesnt work you'll have to call creative tech support. theyll figure out where the conflict is.
    Yeah my bad, I just assumed there was more cuz of the extra slots on the back of the PC. But what exactly does switching them do?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    the pci express slot (video card) and the first pci slot might be sharing resources. creative sound cards have problems on the first slot sometimes. i've had the same trouble with multiple cards. When i call tech support that's what they tell me to do.

Battle Record
    3-0
    the pci express slot (video card) and the first pci slot might be sharing resources. creative sound cards have problems on the first slot sometimes. i've had the same trouble with multiple cards. When i call tech support that's what they tell me to do.
    Oh I see, but the problem isn't happening again. If it starts doing it frequently then I'll have to try and switch them up and see what happens. Thanks man and yo the computer's a monster. I love this thing. Still waiting on that Sampletank though.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    actually its not gonna come tomorrow man. I couldnt send it saturday cus i couldnt leave like i thought. I'm sending it to you tomorrow tho so youll get it wed.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Yo thanks Brain. I just checked my mail when I was takin out the trash. Appreciate it.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    no prob.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Something's up with the dics. They don't have anything on them. I put them in both drives both nothing comes up and when I go to My Computer and look inside them, there's nothing on the disc.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    do you have a dvd-rom? i checked them and they worked.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Yeah, I put it in there but it comes up with an error saying "Windows cannot read from this disk. The disk might be corrupted, or it could be using a format that is not compatitble with Windows".

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    maybe your drive is having a hard time reading from the type of disc. theres no other explanation. only other thing i can suggest is download magic iso. use that to open the disc. maybe that will work.

It's too much of a coincidence that both discs wouldve gotten messed up. pls they read on my pc. i'm guessing you dont have a dvd burner. if you know someone who does you should get them to open the discs with that to check them. i think your dvd rom can't read the discs. my dad's laptop is like that. itll only read DVD+R and those discs are DVD-R