User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 95

Thread: Yo Opey

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-0

Yo Opey

Thank you so much man. The computer's real nice. But I need some help configuring my EMU again. The last time I did it was a while ago and I forgot lol. Oh and was Sampletank one of the programs you weren't able to put on the computer? Once again man, thanks.
    Last edited by NoN-E; April 3rd, 2006 at 10:02 PM

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    yea wuts fucked up about sampletank is i got the newest version and deleted the old discs from my pc b4 the last disc of the new one was done. it shouldve been done this morning but the dl dropped way off and it didnt finish in time. so i couldnt even put it on there for you. sorry man lol

For the emu, you need to use the tutorials...

http://www.emu.com/support/files/dow...761&Platform=1

theres one on there just for sonar. the manual assumes you're using Cubase and will tell you how to set up full duplex. Don't use the 44.1 like it says tho. u want 96/24. you can get 192/24 using full duplex too.

Setup one session for Sonar using 96/24. Save it in the My Sessions folder in My Documents. Setup another session for full duplex using 192/24. Save that one too. then you can switch between the 2. u wanna use full duplex whenever you can tho.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Haha it's all good. I might just buy it later on.

Thanks man, but I 'm gonna have to check this tomorrow, it's kinda late now.

Battle Record
    3-0
    I tired it but when I went to install that session they have on there, it says that the Dock Mic/Line A won't be working or something like that and shows has the name in red.

Battle Record
    3-0
    And how do I get these VST to work like Trilogy? And how do I set up a internet connection to the Studio Edition one cuz it's getting annoying having to come back and forth just to remember what you said on how to do certain things or for me to ask questions?

EDIT: Almost forgot, one of the programs on there don't have sounds, I forgot the name of it though. I'm gonna have to check later.
    Last edited by NoN-E; April 4th, 2006 at 09:18 PM

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Draygun
    I tired it but when I went to install that session they have on there, it says that the Dock Mic/Line A won't be working or something like that and shows has the name in red.
    u dont have a dock lmao thats for the 1820

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    And how do I get these VST to work like Trilogy? And how do I set up a internet connection to the Studio Edition one cuz it's getting annoying having to come back and forth just to remember what you said on how to do certain things or for me to ask questions?

EDIT: Almost forgot, one of the programs on there don't have sounds, I forgot the name of it though. I'm gonna have to check later.
    wut u mean how do u get them to work? lol

u cant set up an internet connection on stucio edition... i told you. The networking services are disabled.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    u dont have a dock lmao thats for the 1820
    Oh lol, my bad on that part.

Battle Record
    3-0
    wut u mean how do u get them to work? lol

u cant set up an internet connection on stucio edition... i told you. The networking services are disabled.
    I'll open up FL and then try and use the VST like Trilogy or Orchestral. I get it into the channel, click it to see the actual plug-in to change all the settings and stuff but when I hit my keys on my controller, I get no sound.

But I remember you saying that on your computer with the Studio Edition you can use the internet. I wanna be able to do that cuz it's annyoing having to come back and forth and try and fix something without it in front of me.

Battle Record
    3-0
    And about SampleTank2, you think you could send it to me through the mail if you ever download it cuz that was one of the things I really wanted for its sounds. The Native Instruments is cool but a lot of them are samplers so I could do with some more sounds.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    I'll open up FL and then try and use the VST like Trilogy or Orchestral. I get it into the channel, click it to see the actual plug-in to change all the settings and stuff but when I hit my keys on my controller, I get no sound.

But I remember you saying that on your computer with the Studio Edition you can use the internet. I wanna be able to do that cuz it's annyoing having to come back and forth and try and fix something without it in front of me.
    o... you have to set your midi controller up in the MIDI settings.

and... i have the same setup that you have... i have to switch over to Professional to use the net. i told you... you can't use the net on studio edition because theres no firewalls, virus protection, and spyware scanners. You don't want anything to happen to that part of your computer lol

and about sampletank... i've got the whole thing now. PM me your address.

Battle Record
    3-0
    o... you have to set your midi controller up in the MIDI settings.

and... i have the same setup that you have... i have to switch over to Professional to use the net. i told you... you can't use the net on studio edition because theres no firewalls, virus protection, and spyware scanners. You don't want anything to happen to that part of your computer lol

and about sampletank... i've got the whole thing now. PM me your address.
    I did cuz my keys still play my Motif sounds when I hit the keys in a MIDI Channel. It's just the VSTs. And I selected the right port too.

Oh my bad, I thought you said something about you being able to use the internet on the Studio Edition. Maybe I was hearing things.

Check your PM.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    do the sounds trigger if you use the piano roll with your mouse? If they do then you dont have your midi controllers set up right. if they dont then you probably dont have a sound set up on the vst... altho i know Trilogy always has some type of bass ready to play.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Nah it doesn't work when I click the keys on the piano roll either. How would I set the sounds up?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    youre tellin me no vst's work in FL studio? do you get any sound in fl studio at all??