User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: critizise me

SMOG

critizise me

Yo im TO-DIRTY, dont know anyone WHOS-WORTHY of walkin in my shoes without complainin bout the SHOE-HURTING/my AIM-is-DIRECT towards your BRAIN-IN-HI_DEF so you can picture perfectly how I-SET mics off like fires in the WILD-WEST/my STYLE-BEST describes my life and how its like a FINAL-TEST, so difficult you GUYS-ARE-LEFT with no other option then a WILD-GUESS/The devil EATS-ME-DAILY, im to him like a plate of BEEF-AND-GRAVY,makin me WEAK-AND-LAZY, i cant take it no more im in so DEEP-ITS-CRAZY, just tryna escape reality and SLEEP-LIKE-BABYS, but im awake in my sleep I DREAM-HE-TAKES-ME/my KNEES-ARE-SHAKING when i get up for WORK/knowin HES-JUST-WAITING for me to make a mistake and HURTsomeone the FIRST oppurtunity i come ACROSS/man its to tough to shake SATON-OFF/20 below feelin BAKING-HOT/ screamin for help"TAKE-ME-GOD" but LATELY-NOT anything works, I feel HELPLESS/ standin on ice and in seconds its MELTED better explains the pain that ive DEALT-WITH and been dealin wit since the first time i FLET-HIM, entering my insides, at FIRST it was NOTHING, ten years later a new BIRTH now its SOMETHING/FRONTING? not me man death i FEAR-LIKE-FACTOR so from HERE-ON-AFTER its all about TEARS-OF-LAUGHTER, SMEAR-THA-PAST A---way so i could see CLEAR-LESS-BLACKER/but whats WEIRD-IS-THAT THA basard APEARS-IN-CHAPTERS and each time he attemts to do worse then tha last YEARS-DISASTER/man im GETTIN-WEAK lettin evil GET TA-ME/ i should just STICK-TA-BEATS and keep placin my thoughts WIT-THA-HEAT cuz im already hot like TRIPPLE-SIX-DEGREES and could USE-IT-TO-MY_ADVANTAGE, instead of lettin shit bring me down i could DO-ALL-THA-DAMAGE, RULE-AND-COULD-MANAGE the game by erasin fools makin tha BULL-STOP-AND-VANISH..........................

RESPOND TO THIS PLEASE

Twitch...
    you smell bad.

man dont listen to twitch, fuck him homie, i think you got some pretty decent multis up in that shit, UPPIN ya shit homie, keep up the sick work, it sounds like a rap song but its cool w/ me since i am a rapper, but what you should try to do is put more multis in ya lines, then you will be As dope as the weed i smoke..... Peace homie, 1up, good work.

oh yeah man, and one more thing, your title shouldn't be critizise me, it should be suttin like, satans bitch, haha or something, or Devil lockdown, ya know, you express how ya life is and how the devils got the hold on ya and shit, yeah, you aint the only one man, same here....