User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Need help BAD!

Need help BAD!

I've got a killer idea for a song... but i need to know how to make acapellas... well isolate vocals anyway... i got some advice to get Acoustica Mixcraft v2.50 and i bought it, i downloaded the extra boy VST but for some reason I can't figure out how to isolate the vocals...

any help would be GREATLY appreciated..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A message to the critics, a murderous mind has no limits.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    do u use headphones when u record?...and what are u using?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    how about i ban all of u??

Quote Originally Posted by Young Draztik
    do u use headphones when u record?...and what are u using?
    currently im using sound forge, cool edit pro, acoustica mixcraft and fruity loops 4...

yea i use a audio-technica mic when i record... dope quality...

anyway anyone got some hints on how to isolate vocals for a remix?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    but do you use headphones?...if ur using headphones and recording ur vocals on a separate track from ur instrumental then the vocals should be isolated from the INSTRUMENTAL...and to hear the acapella just mute the track that the instrumental is on...u can also mix it down like that to have a separate acapella file

Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    how about i ban all of u??

Quote Originally Posted by Young Draztik
    but do you use headphones?...if ur using headphones and recording ur vocals on a separate track from ur instrumental then the vocals should be isolated from the INSTRUMENTAL...and to hear the acapella just mute the track that the instrumental is on...u can also mix it down like that to have a separate acapella file
    i dont think you get what im sayin... im talkin about rippin an acapella... not one of my own... ive got a hook of james brown im trying to use, i need to isolate "his" vocals from "his" instrumental, then place "his" vocals onto "my" track... get it? i need to know how, or at least, know how to get as close as i can to isolating his vocals from the song... its old, which i have heard is better for acapellas... just wondering if anyone knows how to isolate vocals... its cool if not, ill just ask another audiohead somewhere on the web..

thanks much...
    wun

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    i dont think you can do a search on this board someone mentioned how to but people that tried couldn't do it.

or just go to some record store and try

or even limewire possibilites are endless

lol

Quote Originally Posted by koss
    i dont think you can do a search on this board someone mentioned how to but people that tried couldn't do it.

or just go to some record store and try

or even limewire possibilites are endless

lol

thanks... but ive done all the above... im looking for a program that specializes in removing frequencies... or maybe specializes in Spectrum HQ... can any audioheads give me the heads up?

id be willing to pay if someone can send me a PM or email including a program that would work...

Quote Originally Posted by hard_target
    thanks... but ive done all the above... im looking for a program that specializes in removing frequencies... or maybe specializes in Spectrum HQ... can any audioheads give me the heads up?

id be willing to pay if someone can send me a PM or email including a program that would work...
    *bump*

You've Earned a Custom Title! ........'s Avatar
    Last edited by ........; November 23rd, 2008 at 07:13 PM