User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: WTF...Game a lair...The 240 bars diss is only 55 bars man....

Banned
    Battle Record
    7-5

WTF...Game a lair...The 240 bars diss is only 55 bars man....

I listen to that shit and counted the mother fuckers, even the chorus and that all makes up 55 man, if that...The nigga lyin or he dont know how to count bars right...how is this one only 5 minutes long and the 200 bars he spit at Joe buddens and Memphis 9 minutes long...This fucken dude is lyin to ya ass about 240 bars...

I say everyone from G-unit drop 50 bars and end his ass...that be like 400 bars or some shit...Then Game would just be overwhelmed tryin to catch up with another whateva bars hes plannin on puttin on the internet...

Battle Record
    37-1
    Banned for not knowing what a real bar is.

Fucking idiot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    2-0
    *Dead*
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    37-1
    /\Were you raped as a child?

Battle Record
    2-0
    Sure, why not..

Lmao, i coulden't fit the whole verse in..=\
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    37-1
    I know, I just can't figure out why you put "real talk," unless you were really raped; and by some divine intervention he made a song that perfectly described your child hood.

= /

Battle Record
    2-0
    Rofl! Naw, naw, i mean my dad used to hit me and shout at my sister often when we were little, and my mom couldent really do anything about it. But if he ever tried to hit me or shout at my sister again, i would probably kill him, so i'm good. I see how you might've thought that.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am..
    Rofl! Naw, naw, i mean my dad used to hit me and shout at my sister often when we were little, and my mom couldent really do anything about it. But if he ever tried to hit me or shout at my sister again, i would probably kill him, so i'm good. I see how you might've thought that.
    Wtf is wrong with spanking your children?

You wannabecracka.

Shiiiiiiiiet, I'ma throw on the 16 ounces with my chillens when they fuck up.

Beeleeeeeeedat.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Rofl! Yeah, but when your 5 that shit hurts like a mufucka! And my sister used to cry a lot when my dad used to shout at her. Thats what pissed me off most. He would keep doing it too, even when she was crying, that motherfucker.

The Revolution
    no way is hitting kids acceptable.....at least to the extent you have said.....

YURP!
    Battle Record
    13-6
    lmao @ him not know what a bar is ahahah.
    plzzzz don't use name plays on me ..

that a damn shame he on this site and cant count bars....

and word...my dad used to hit me and my brothe until we turned about 8...then it all kinda stopped...

never really found out why though...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

You've Earned a Custom Title! reincarnation's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Nigga need to do something better with his time other then making 300 and 240 bars n shit
    Close dis shit:

You've Earned a Custom Title! soberSEOULja's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Revolution
    no way is hitting kids acceptable.....at least to the extent you have said.....

spoiled ass white kids.....kids need to be beat or theyre gonna grow up not listening to their parents....i mean if they good kids, then leave em, but if they fuck up and throw a temper tantrum you whoop them...easy as that
    seriously fuck all these kids with the "vote for me, i'll vote for you bullshit" You love textin, battlin, comin up with the vocab to really bust someone out? why cheat and ride each others nuts?seriously i see these niggas put up HONEST VOTES as part of their rules, then the same dickriders come and vote for em. you suckas aren't foolin anyone.....

RB REC 1-0
    W/six miles

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi'Merge, Ugh!
    I know, I just can't figure out why you put "real talk," unless you were really raped; and by some divine intervention he made a song that perfectly described your child hood.

= /
    *fucking dead*
    Welcome to reality.