nah just goto, user cp
    oh iight I got it.

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by NyKali
    *flash-mini-sigg*
    uppn for flash-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0
    yo thanx for everything Nyk. Imma be rockin this for a LONG time.lol.

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by detremental.
    yo thanx for everything Nyk. Imma be rockin this for a LONG time.lol.
    dopeness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    iight this is the deal... Im *Closing the shop for a few days. No-Requests: but i will post free grfx for members to use. Reason I'm doing this is so that I can focus more on battling and getting into LLL's, as well as other things. Trying to keep shit organized, and maybe help out a mod or w/e i can if needed, & when needed. I need to focus on more of myself, i think i have contributed to the needs of others for sometime now, and now its time to do me. Thank you all for whom asked for and rocked a personal grfx made by me for you, well appreciated. I will check in every now and again and prolly do *On the spot requests for certain individuals whom i think may be worthy of a personal sigg from me, i will open requests sometime in the near future, but no guarantees as to when it will be, so, for all the grfx fans, keep ya eyes peeled. For everyone that was promised a sigg and didnt get it, plz re-post your request so that i can do it before im officially done. BbL pplz: pz

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    i will stay in G.B.L. tho...^

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    iight i buh keep mah sig in tha back of ur mind i been on tha list for a while thanx
    . : : J U N I O R : : .

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHustlaBoy
    iight i buh keep mah sig in tha back of ur mind i been on tha list for a while thanx
    lol, i got you, i said everyone that has already requested will get theirs, but none after ya know.... dont worry i got you homie,

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2
    iight this is the deal... Im *Closing the shop for a few days. No-Requests: but i will post free grfx for members to use. Reason I'm doing this is so that I can focus more on battling and getting into LLL's, as well as other things. Trying to keep shit organized, and maybe help out a mod or w/e i can if needed, & when needed. I need to focus on more of myself, i think i have contributed to the needs of others for sometime now, and now its time to do me. Thank you all for whom asked for and rocked a personal grfx made by me for you, well appreciated. I will check in every now and again and prolly do *On the spot requests for certain individuals whom i think may be worthy of a personal sigg from me, i will open requests sometime in the near future, but no guarantees as to when it will be, so, for all the grfx fans, keep ya eyes peeled. For everyone that was promised a sigg and didnt get it, plz re-post your request so that i can do it before im officially done. BbL pplz: pz
    Guess my sig got scrapped...But word up on takin' care of numero uno...Respect
    Learn the fuckin' meanin' of
    bitches!!!

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rap*Ture
    Guess my sig got scrapped...But word up on takin' care of numero uno...Respect
    nah i posted something for you last night, i need more time, your shit is way to complex w/ an ear an all that crazy shit, and writtn text in coke lines, it really is hard, but yet the overall efe\fects might not work as good aas you thought homie, so i AM workin on it for you, but it might just turn out to be something else if i cant pull off your request..... i been trying, but i cant figure out a way to incorporate what you want to blend properly with a bg..... dont worry holmes i definitely got'chu. word^

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2
    Now you see why I asked you to do it? It's way past me...I took some pics of lines of flour spelling out "The Otha White Drug" but couldn't composite those into a sig...What a pain in the ass...Word
    Learn the fuckin' meanin' of
    bitches!!!

Battle Record
    12-1
    nah i posted something for you last night, i need more time, your shit is way to complex w/ an ear an all that crazy shit, and writtn text in coke lines, it really is hard, but yet the overall efe\fects might not work as good aas you thought homie, so i AM workin on it for you, but it might just turn out to be something else if i cant pull off your request..... i been trying, but i cant figure out a way to incorporate what you want to blend properly with a bg..... dont worry holmes i definitely got'chu. word^
    u got every body else in ur waitin list rite?

...Complexity Within Words...

Dont ask me for a sig or my account

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    yea he juss said it dick head

Battle Record
    5-0
    yo Nyk good luck wit gettin into LLL. Good luck with G.B.L. too. Hopw you do good on both. Thanx for everything.

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    nykali i had 2 go off on a nigga these asses dont undastand check wah i wrote lol

word to mah nigga nykali yah niggaz gotta stop posting wack ass sigs in ther own threads why tha fuck u think tha mods took ther time to make a "SHARE UR SIGS HERE" sticky and some of yah dumb asses even make a thread and put it in tha share sigs sticky dont do that and yo i aint no mod but im tired of seein shit like this its unorganized this forum is for real graphix like posters, logos, and shit over tha deminsions 400x400 iight
    ~Da{MOTHA FLIPPIN'}HustlaBoy

lol