34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Keynote aka Reeco is dopest web designer online..true story

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy
    Keynote aka Reeco is dopest web designer online..true story
    As opposed to web designers who can't get online.

Ecanus
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg OsterHa
    Yeah, sometimes it's easier to use html than use Dreamweaver because Dreamweaver can fuck up sometimes...

I tried learning javascript and I just got frustrated and threw the book at this white dude that sat next to me.
    Nah saying.

Thats exactly why i've been kicked off the course i took for it.

It was just some basic scripting course to learn the structures/layouts etc. But i couldn't get to grips with not having a designers interface and that frustrated me.

I might try Dreamweaver then. How much are we talking? Are there any versions, like with Photoshop?

Thanks for info guys.

Battle Record
    2-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecanus
    Nah saying.

Thats exactly why i've been kicked off the course i took for it.

It was just some basic scripting course to learn the structures/layouts etc. But i couldn't get to grips with not having a designers interface and that frustrated me.

I might try Dreamweaver then. How much are we talking? Are there any versions, like with Photoshop?

Thanks for info guys.
    you can always use a WYSIWYG editor with a drag and drop interface, where u just load and drag your images you make in photoshop or some shit, to where you want .......some even have built in capabilities of making basic shapes like squares and shit..... there is a free one called ...web midget or web dwarf....one of the 2.......but its still better to actually learn scripting....

Celestial can make you wahtever kind of website you want for $20 dollars flat fee.
    aim - the celestial 01, holler at him
    Email:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leases: $25-$50
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Exclusive: $50-$200

Customs: $75-$200

Ecanus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_Dareall
    you can always use a WYSIWYG editor with a drag and drop interface, where u just load and drag your images you make in photoshop or some shit, to where you want .......some even have built in capabilities of making basic shapes like squares and shit..... there is a free one called ...web midget or web dwarf....one of the 2.......but its still better to actually learn scripting....
    Sounds dope. But yeah i would much prefer learning to script so i have full customisation.

I think i might use a mixture of a few, depending on budgets just while i go through college and uni. After that i'll get the best setups going. Coz im spoiled like that.

And MLprod's, i am a designer. Or site layouts at least, haven't got to scripting.

Again, thanks guys.