User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Web Design/Web Layout Design

Ecanus

Web Design/Web Layout Design

What's the best program for it?

Out of products including Flash, InDesign, Illustrator, and (any others)

I'm looking for something preferrably cheap, high end of the market e.g Adobe etc, something relatively easy to grasp the concept of, and it has to be plug-in compatible like Photoshop. A bonus would be to have a package i can get, with a number of products. I know there are sites for this, and i will more than likely ask around the places i do work for. I just wondered what any of your opinions on the market are.

Btw, i'd like this to be kept intellectual. Don't come in here if your sig/name indicates stupidity. Same goes for experience. I'd rather be educated by the people who know the pros and cons. Not some noob that's been designing sigs for 3 weeks. Thanks.

Discuss...

..Ill..
    Battle Record
    3-6
    Combine photoshop with Macromedia Dreamweaver.

Ecanus
    Why? What for?

Your points? Your preferations?

Your experiences with the programs? Your dissapointments with aspects of the programs?

^They all explain why i was dissapointed with your sites portfolio.

..Ill..
    Battle Record
    3-6
    Ok.

I try helping.
    You go talking shit like that.

When I see something nice from you, ill listen to anything you say.

Untill then, go draw over a photo in photoshop and call it art.

Just like you did last time

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    Ill design it, for a few hundred.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

Ecanus
    Quote Originally Posted by Phayme
    Ok.

I try helping.
    You go talking shit like that.

When I see something nice from you, ill listen to anything you say.

Untill then, go draw over a photo in photoshop and call it art.

Just like you did last time
    I'm going to reply to your post once. After that; you're officially the gayest in the thread. And Mike's pretty gay.

Get a real hobby. Your not good at graphics, so don't talk to me like i should bow to the ring because you have an online portfolio. If you have any experience in graphics as is obviously vacant, you would'nt have said something pointlessly pathetic like 'Until i see some good work, go draw over a photo and call it art'.

You're a fucking moron. If you watched how i did that piece you would have quit trying to make what you think are 'portfolio' standard images straight away you sorry piece of shit. Why advertise your 'site' in your sig anyway? All it does is says hey, that 19 year old has fuck all else to do with his spare time except make basic little 'signatures' for people who are evidently as stupid as you; judging by the way you tried to retaliate.

Grow up and get sore with me when you can even attempt to son my work under yours.

'Ohh contact me if you want some sick gfx mixtapes being made with a few blending options in PS5, im gangsta with my Lextown style designs and my free webpage'

Smh. Idiotic.

Oh, and can i have a REAL online designer talk to me please? I hate the atmosphere you get after people try and act big but fall off their ladder.
    Last edited by Ecanus; February 3rd, 2006 at 11:27 AM

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecanus
    I'm going to reply to your post once. After that; you're officially the gayest in the thread. And Mike's pretty gay.

Get a real hobby. Your not good at graphics, so don't talk to me like i should bow to the ring because you have an online portfolio. If you have any experience in graphics as is obviously vacant, you would'nt have said something pointlessly pathetic like 'Until i see some good work, go draw over a photo and call it art'.

You're a fucking moron. If you watched how i did that piece you would have quit trying to make what you think are 'portfolio' standard images straight away you sorry piece of shit. Why advertise your 'site' in your sig anyway? All it does is says hey, that 19 year old has fuck all else to do with his spare time except make basic little 'signatures' for people who are evidently as stupid as you; judging by the way you tried to retaliate.

Grow up and get sore with me when you can even attempt to son my work under yours.

'Ohh contact me if you want some sick gfx mixtapes being made with a few blending options in PS5, im gangsta with my Lextown style designs and my free webpage'

Smh. Idiotic.
    Is he really that bad at GFX ?
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

..Ill..
    Battle Record
    3-6
    Im not the only one that knows your heads so far up your own backside.

And I aint 19.

So what my age says that. And as for my wack work, I know its wack, I do free sigs and mixtape covers to try and improve, Cos hopefully ill attent collage to study webdesign and graphics.

Atleast ill admit my works wack, You? You just wont accept it

Ecanus
    Give me a wack piece of work then you fucking idiot.

God, i hate carrying shit on.

Look, you can either leave a thread that i asked to be kept intellectual and experienced, or you can carry on arguing and make yourself seem stupider and stupider by making a point that nobody cares about except you.

If people think im wack: let them. The people that think im 'wack' are the people who depend on ignorance to live happily. if i was 'wack' i would'nt be employed by design companies at the age of 15 to help on projects - even more so - this is the opinion of a kid that DOES genuinely suck. Fuck up son.

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    watts this beef about man u shudnt b talkin ecans got style man he makes 1 of tha hottest things i've seen
    . : : J U N I O R : : .

Battle Record
    7-7
    im sayin.

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Edicius
    Ill design it, for a few hundred.
    u damn money maker you..

but dreamweaver's not bad at all

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4
    How about notepad and a grasp on how to actually code html/xhtml/css/javascript....

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Most people use photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, flash, etc...

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by xXMicDareallXx
    How about notepad and a grasp on how to actually code html/xhtml/css/javascript....
    Yeah, sometimes it's easier to use html than use Dreamweaver because Dreamweaver can fuck up sometimes...

I tried learning javascript and I just got frustrated and threw the book at this white dude that sat next to me.