Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Collabo elsewhere

Battle Record
    2-5

Collabo elsewhere

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268907
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268423

*okay...... paper can edit in his verse an links*

..^^Y'all Pest, Flick The Tick,-It Like Scrumpled Paper, Just Squirt-The-Germs!....We Got Ya'll-Belly-To-The-Ground, Cuz It's *Just An Expression* BUT We Doin Dirt-Like-Worms!!(HOTT DAYYUM)
    ..^^Im Brewing-My-Anger, Like Witches Culdron- Ur Hexed-To-Be!....HA *Only-Time-You-In-The-Winners-Circle* Is Standing Next-To-Me!!

me n O2 beat-henchmen, they started beef like weak-freshmens, n now they bleed with they teeth-clenchin, as we scatter there mind like weed-senses, they only fate is ta get beat-senseless. ya need-lessons, come round our way n meet-legendz, cuz paper makin sure enemyz in the earth's dirt like deep-trenches

we dicks n we be leave'n ya wit a..face-full-a-sperm..easily get ya..laced-so-they-learn..that when we spit, they lips..tasted-a-verb...ya'll who be..faithful-get-burned..and if ya keep readin n get..placed-in-the-urn.. just know this just the start cuz O2 i believe ya..takeing-a-turn..

...................Ok, Dear Readers:
    ..^^Throw Grenades-To-Peeps Just To Hand-Blast-Em!..
    Put A Paper-Maché-Of-Money On Ya Face Cuz The Grand-Mask-Em!..
    .. O2 n' -Paper-Tearin-Thru-Emcees *Easier* Than Passing-Thru Phantasms!!
    ..^^W/e Team Up On Us, Ox Make-A-Crew-Split, We Like 'Aww,-The-Mans-Shame!'..My Other Alis Is: Spitting-Volcano, Simply Because O2 Always Land-Flames!....I Got Ma *Boy-Paper-Covering-Rock*, Like Simple Hand-Games!!(rock/paper/siss.ors)

sold-cops..those..gold-glocks n while others..hold- cocks..we...blow-tops..our skillz combined get ya... throat-chopped..going against us n we'll -crack heads- like ya..smoke-rockz, vicious wit this.. dope- drop.. makin every mc become a hata, n hate us like.. road-blocks!!

other opponets mindz talkinin-then-come-meet but ya runnin from-me, when i try ta compete-completion....cuz I-repeat-the-depletion-and-I-delete-elites-wit-ease, that coun't peep my teams-mc's.. cuz we kill quicka then any uncontainable-disease

belong in the hall-a-fame, we be quick ta call-ya-name, and maul-a-brain, cuz we swallowed-game, n left all-yall-all-da-same, wit a hollow-frame, now crawl-in-shame, before we leave ya brawled-n-slain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders

Battle Record
    2-5
    lookin for more feed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders