Thread: Collabo elsewhere

Battle Record
    2-5

Collabo elsewhere

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268907
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268423

Black = O2
    Red = me

..^^Y'all Pest, Flick The Tick,-It Like Scrumpled Paper, Just Squirt-The-Germs!....We Got Ya'll-Belly-To-The-Ground, Cuz It's *Just An Expression* BUT We Doin Dirt-Like-Worms!!(HOTT DAYYUM)
    ..^^Im Brewing-My-Anger, Like Witches Culdron- Ur Hexed-To-Be!....HA *Only-Time-You-In-The-Winners-Circle* Is Standing Next-To-Me!!

me n O2 beat-henchmen, they started beef like weak-freshmens, n now they bleed with they teeth-clenchin, as we scatter there mind like weed-senses, they only fate is ta get beat-senseless. ya need-lessons, come round our way n meet-legendz, cuz paper makin sure enemyz in the earth's dirt like deep-trenches

we dicks n we be leave'n ya wit a..face-full-a-sperm..easily get ya..laced-so-they-learn..that when we spit, they lips..tasted-a-verb...ya'll who be..faithful-get-burned..and if ya keep readin n get..placed-in-the-urn.. just know this just the start cuz O2 i believe ya..takeing-a-turn..

...................Ok, Dear Readers:
    ..^^Throw Grenades-To-Peeps Just To Hand-Blast-Em!..
    Put A Paper-Maché-Of-Money On Ya Face Cuz The Grand-Mask-Em!..
    .. O2 n' -Paper-Tearin-Thru-Emcees *Easier* Than Passing-Thru Phantasms!!
    ..^^W/e Team Up On Us, Ox Make-A-Crew-Split, We Like 'Aww,-The-Mans-Shame!'..My Other Alis Is: Spitting-Volcano, Simply Because O2 Always Land-Flames!....I Got Ma *Boy-Paper-Covering-Rock*, Like Simple Hand-Games!!(rock/paper/siss.ors)

sold-cops..those..gold-glocks n while others..hold- cocks..we...blow-tops..our skillz combined get ya... throat-chopped..going against us n we'll -crack heads- like ya..smoke-rockz, vicious wit this.. dope- drop. makin every mc become a hata, n hate us like.. road-blocks!!

other opponets mindz talkin-then-come-meet but ya runnin from-me, when i try ta compete-completion....cuz I-repeat-the-depletion-and-I-delete-elites-wit-ease, that coun't peep my teams-mc's.. cuz we kill quicka then any uncontainable-disease

belong in the hall-a-fame, we be quick ta call-ya-name, and maul-a-brain, cuz we swallowed-game, n left all-yall-all-da-same, wit a hollow-frame, now crawl-in-shame, before we leave ya brawled-n-slain
    Last edited by Devils_Diamond; February 1st, 2006 at 12:41 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders

Battle Record
    2-5
    haha i made two of em!! delete one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lyrical messiah
    Battle Record
    1-3
    yo no hate but this was not that good. it may be cause i couldn't really read it good with all the shit you put on it. you should refix it an i'll check it out then. then i'll be able to give better feed. peace out dawg. an send me your verse when it's done for the collab

Dope Lethal Lyricists
    hip-hop's finest souljaz

this my boo.......guess who it is

Mythical
    I agree with J, it just has too much in it. The creativity in the text style gets a plus, but just make it simple style so you can get to the point of your piece. Other than that, your rhymes were good, but I feel they came too often, spread 'em out a bit more. It's a decent piece, just don't concentrate on makin it so flashy next time.

Battle Record
    2-5
    im too lazy ta even change the structure hah, so uppin for more feed that can red colored text lmfao

lyrical messiah
    Battle Record
    1-3
    it wasn't the color that fucked me up it was the way you laid it out thats why you need to change it so you can get better feed on this but no hate dawg. an when you gone send me ya verse i'm waitin so i can post it i done got my verse ready. peace out

Dope Lethal Lyricists
    hip-hop's finest souljaz

this my boo.......guess who it is