User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 108

Thread: best music programs to use?

CoN
    LOL. i feel u man. there r a bunch of dorks in here.

Battle Record
    5-3
    pro tools = nuendo = logic

the only pro tools rig that is better than nuendo or logic is pro tools hd. Which is the standard world wide in professional studios. Doesnt necessarily mean its the best there is, but it is the standard by which all other programs are judged.

as far as macs and pcs...
    pc's are the smarter choice to make 70% of the time. Because of there customization options, there less expensive maintenance, and there ease of use. Windows XP is the standard operating system used worldwide for computers in general, it doesnt mean its better than OSX, just means its used more.

basically it all comes down to the user when you have equally powerful tools...

same thing goes for reason 3 vs flstudio 6....
    both have real great sounding audio engines... its what you prefer... its about how well you know your tools.

the pro tools argument is just dumb tho... no one in here can afford a pro tools hd rig, so why argue?

pro tools is not the end all, and neither is a steinberg setup.
    Welcome to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by CoN
    I've been given no reason to mention the school name because noone has asked until now. but if u HAVE to know....

(IAR) Institute of Audio Research

dont doubt me.
    that shitty ass school...

since Macs are so precious to you...you would have been better of goin the SAE...you get a freee iBook with your tuition...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain
    pro tools = nuendo = logic

the only pro tools rig that is better than nuendo or logic is pro tools hd. Which is the standard world wide in professional studios. Doesnt necessarily mean its the best there is, but it is the standard by which all other programs are judged.

as far as macs and pcs...
    pc's are the smarter choice to make 70% of the time. Because of there customization options, there less expensive maintenance, and there ease of use. Windows XP is the standard operating system used worldwide for computers in general, it doesnt mean its better than OSX, just means its used more.

basically it all comes down to the user when you have equally powerful tools...

same thing goes for reason 3 vs flstudio 6....
    both have real great sounding audio engines... its what you prefer... its about how well you know your tools.

the pro tools argument is just dumb tho... no one in here can afford a pro tools hd rig, so why argue?

pro tools is not the end all, and neither is a steinberg setup.
    <<< has pro tools TDM... and yea it works with my mbox

btw 2.5GHz PowerPC CPU is not faster than a 3.2GHz Pentium 4. hence Apple switching to Intel chips.

Battle Record
    17-14
    how much does fl 6 cost?

and im taking a class called "recording techniques" BOOYA

its actually pretty dope

were just starting from the ground up though with all the dynamics of sound and so on
    but im learning lots

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! babegurl148's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ether
    that shitty ass school...

since Macs are so precious to you...you would have been better of goin the SAE...you get a freee iBook with your tuition...
    word im going there this summer

i might go there some time in the future...

or just have Opey train me...

*wink*

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    im probably gonna go to Omega Studios to get pro tools certified and take their audio program.

Stryk... pm me about FL Studio 6

Banned
    Battle Record
    32-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryk9
    how much does fl 6 cost?

and im taking a class called "recording techniques" BOOYA

its actually pretty dope

were just starting from the ground up though with all the dynamics of sound and so on
    but im learning lots
    i got it 4 free

Battle Record
    17-14
    k.k

Battle Record
    17-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Barburyin
    i got it 4 free

*jealousy*

CoN
    Ether, shut ur young ass up. u r barely outta high school to be judgin higher education. the school aint shitty. they just dont feed u wit a silver spoon. if u wanna make sumthin of urself u gotta go intern or start up ur own shit. and its basically like that everywhere. they teach u the buisness, mics, cables, speakers, audio processing and storage, digital media processing, mix classes, midi classes, basics of audio electronics, Ear training and acoustics, and much more. i mean...i'll get u the site and u could check them out. Just dont talk bout a school that u have never went to or even have an idea if its good or not. i know this shit helped me alot. i aint even gon talk shit right now. just wanna educate young heads.

CoN
    but there is 1 school that i wish i had the money for... FULL SAIL

Quote Originally Posted by CoN
    Ether, shut ur young ass up. u r barely outta high school to be judgin higher education. the school aint shitty. they just dont feed u wit a silver spoon. if u wanna make sumthin of urself u gotta go intern or start up ur own shit. and its basically like that everywhere. they teach u the buisness, mics, cables, speakers, audio processing and storage, digital media processing, mix classes, midi classes, basics of audio electronics, Ear training and acoustics, and much more. i mean...i'll get u the site and u could check them out. Just dont talk bout a school that u have never went to or even have an idea if its good or not. i know this shit helped me alot. i aint even gon talk shit right now. just wanna educate young heads.

sure...thats nice...but...I could always learn more shit than you from kick it wit Op or Tax...I dont need a school...have of the engineers in the game never went to school anyway...

and lmafao @ ear training...if you need someone to train yo ear...you suck

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    ^ so you just gradudated and you want the money to go back to another audio school ... where they (if your school is as good as you claim) would just teach you the same thing throw in some business classes charge you an extra 120,000 and call it a bachleors as opposed to an AAS ... hmmm

ether you muthafucka .. this is meant for coN
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST