User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 108

Thread: best music programs to use?

Battle Record
    13-17

best music programs to use?

i currently have fruity loops 5 producer edition and use acid 5 for editting vocals or w/e but i was wondering is reason better then fl or is anything else better then either programs????

You've Earned a Custom Title! babegurl148's Avatar
    pro tools is the best

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    stick with fl but get fl 6 i'm awaiting on mine

get either pro tools or cubase SX3

your choice but with protools you'll hardware

yea...protools needs digidesign hardware unless you use the M-Audio edition...

i say stick with FL but you can add Reason to your aresenal...which is what i am doing...dont abandon one program because you think one might be better than the other...add it do that way you dont have any regrets...i know people who can do stuff of Fl that niggas cant even dream of on Reason...and vice versa...its all a matter of the producer...not the program...

as far as recordign goes...if you dont have the money to get hardware for pro tools...get Adobe Auition...Cubase...Nuendo...Sonar...or just stick with Acid for now...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

CoN
    ok...u guys r all wrong. pro tools is garbage! i am in audio engineering school and even the teachers hate it. They are big time producers and engineers for many of the hip hop artists that u internet heads worship. pro tools is full of glitches. freezes ur pc and u ALWAYS lose ur work. u cant trust it. but what i can recommend is...Logic. from what all the teachers are sayin bout it...it is hot. And for Beatmaking...I personally use reason. Fruity loops aint got shit compared to reason. If ur cpu could handle Reason..then go cop it. Fruity loops is 4 tykes. Cop reason if u wanna hang wit da big dogs.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Reason definitely has a better sound engine than FL. It also comes with stock sounds that are a whole lot better than the crappy sounds that FL gives you.

If you can afford Reason I would say go for it.

Because tryna download Reason is a bitch...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CoN
    ok...u guys r all wrong. pro tools is garbage! i am in audio engineering school and even the teachers hate it. They are big time producers and engineers for many of the hip hop artists that u internet heads worship. pro tools is full of glitches. freezes ur pc and u ALWAYS lose ur work. u cant trust it. but what i can recommend is...Logic. from what all the teachers are sayin bout it...it is hot. And for Beatmaking...I personally use reason. Fruity loops aint got shit compared to reason. If ur cpu could handle Reason..then go cop it. Fruity loops is 4 tykes. Cop reason if u wanna hang wit da big dogs.
    ok...now I have a few things to say...

1. Logic only works on Macs (do reasearch dumbass)
    2. Pro Tools doesnt freeze if you have a capable computer
    3. You goin by a teachers word...ok...engineer...what have they produced...? old Paula Abdul hits dont count
    4. Reason is better than FL in terms of stock sounds...sure...but...what about ease of use....?
    5. You suck...
    6. You suck badly...
    7. You suck fat baby penis...

thats all...

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

You've Earned a Custom Title! babegurl148's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoN
    is this kid dum kanye west mannie fresh dj premier list goes on of people
    who use pro tools

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    ROFL at pro tools is garbage and then you reccomend logic ... are you english?... logic = to the english what pro tools = to everyone else .. logic is still working out bugs and instability on its platform as well ... so tell your teachers they are funny to be teaching you that pro tools is garbage ... actually you know what .. don't learn it .. less competition for me... good luck finding studios that rock logic as their main MTR ....
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^lmao that about sums up my opinion.

btw... teh new FL 6 sound engine is amazingly better than previous versions. I have my choice of any software and i prefer FL6 over reason. not that one is better than the other... i just like fl's interface better. but im confident i can make the exact same song with either program with the same quality.

*goes back to deciding between the digi 002r or maudio 1814*

*Digi 002 so I can get my MBOX damnit*...

I hate when stupid muhfuckas always got sumthin to say about sumtin they dont know shit about...

CoN
    ok nigga....so these niggas should take ur word over mine? (Some1 who actually going to school for the shit) if everyone used cool edit in studios, u would probably recommend that. ya'll niggas know nuthin bout audio. hop off dat pro tools band wagon...its ass. and Ether please hop off dese nuts nigga. fakeass emcee. nigga u battle on the net! noone should take u type of niggas seriously. i know that i dont.

CoN

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    you said pro tools is garbage then recommended logic... a program only used on the huge waste of money you probably call a mac. go away because you're an idiot and have no idea what you're talkin about. If you wanted to argue about Nuendo being better than pro tools then fine... you have an argument. but no... you brought some stupid shit to the table. end of conversation.

CoN
    nuendo is better than pro tools also. i forgot bout that 1. thanx bitch. and how u callin MAC garbage? the is the 1 and only type of computers u should use for ur audio u dumbass. have u ever been to a real studio??? they runnin G5's nigga. get ya shit str8 before u wanna talk about sumthin that u have no clue about. Bitch