User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Sleeping Giants

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-0

Sleeping Giants

iight ima drop a verse but plz dont hate , like ya'll know im a muslim and my name tells that >ALLAH< means >GOD<... pls leave honest feedbakk no hating and stuff..
    thx a lot homiez

SLEEPIN GIANTS
    You know, I really like your music,But don't you think you guys are really harsh on the kufars?

We're not harsh on the kufars
    The kufars are harsh on us

The poison is injected,The giant is asleep,He’s chain into sections,To keep him off his feet The mission is forgotten,The bond is getting weak Wake up oh Muslim Ummah Before we face the heat....

Telling me to calm down,A year has past since the last song Situation has worsen It was kosovo and Kashmir Now it’s chechnia and dagistan So who is next in line Governments who claim They implementing Islam
    Like who??!
    Like Taliban, Iran and Sudan, All 52 So, called Muslim nations ,Oppressing the masses,in the name of Islam ,They are digging our graves, while we are a sleep,over a billion But oh so weak , We need to rise up , And get back on our feet,We’ve been fooled too long,This what happens,When we let kafirs lead.....

Why are we losing? Who are we amusing? Sisters are leaving,because brothers are abusing,Twisting Islam’s teachings,mixing culture and pride,using Islam to justify,for the tears that she cries,When I look into her eyes,I see the pain deep inside,As she leaves and says good bye,Now tell me who’s to blame,Don't just sit there in shame ,Lets look to Islam to cure the pain,to all my sisters in pain,These oppressors are insane,They’re heading straight,to the hell fires flame......

Imitating the kafirs,Flirting with disaster,Even our sheiks and Imams,Are dressed up like priests and pastors,Khatibs wearing long robes,Historical clothes,More puppets than puppet show,Leaving us with no solution,after their speech,Dawah based on prestige,Watch as they leach off,the Muslim Community,What ever happened to,this Ummah’s unity....

NOTHING!
    Exactly,They’re laughing! Because they are acting,They cut the tongues,Of those who speak the truth,Fearing that the message,Will be passed on to the youth,You say its hard to believe,Before you nod your head....
    THINK!
    If our Scholars spoke the truth,Why would our enemies,Give them the platform to speak
    The giant is in a slumber,Islam is complete,yet the Ummah looks up,to democracy for its needs,Defeated mentality,Left us in a gutter,The giant used to,Take care of the world,Now asks the kafirs to usher,Remember the battle of Bader,They doubted us from the start,Muslims had Islam,In their minds and their hearts,They know they fear us,Injecting poisons venom,so they tear us a part,This is just a reminder,Take it straight to the heart,Let us get back in the lead,Shake the giant to wake,Flourish and rejuvenate,Implement only Islam,to revive and renovate......

Brothers killing brothers,While the kafirs getting richer,
    Muslim blood on my fingers,Tell me what’s wrong with this picture,These organizations,Making no difference,They’re making dollars no sense,In their lack of assistance,Muslims enlisted,in the enemy’s cavalry,Firing at our own people,Muslims to Muslim fatality,On the battle scene,Surrounded by our own casualties,Under siege,By these corrupted regimes,Blood to our knees,While the great giant sleeps...........

Whose law are you following?Which side are you on?Our brothers shed blood,
    For the cause of the kufar,They show us “Three Kings,When we saw them stealing,They play as heroes,When we know they are zeros,Playing with our minds,Trying to use us as a pawn,THIS IS OUR SITUATION, NOT JUST A SAD SONG.....Let us rise the Ummah,And follow the Sunnah,to Bring Back Islam,Implement the Quran....
    Awake this sleeping giant,That’s stronger than a lion,to chain up the Shaitan,Victory is promised,So work for Islam,and keep your Deen strong,We’ve waited too long...............

EXPLANATION

1.KUFAR-KUFARS (EVIL PPL)
    2.QURAN - (BIBLE)
    SHAITAN -( DEVIL/EVIL)

PLEASE LEAVE HONEST FEEDBACK ON THIS ONE

THX A LOT
    [FONT=Tahoma]>ALLAH<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Mic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-0
    upppinn for feedback

please leave some feedback

up1
    [FONT=Tahoma]>ALLAH<

Open Mic

Battle Record
    2-4
    good OM man, had good vocab, really good rymes, the flow couldent be better, bottom line, this OM is straight
    Wins:11
    Losses:8

Battle Record
    2-0
    thx for the feedbakk homie
    uppppp

let me get some more feedbakkz plz
    [FONT=Tahoma]>ALLAH<

Open Mic

home
    Battle Record
    61-19
    YOU STOLE THIS FROM THAT SOLDIERS OF ALLAH SONG!!!!!!!

ANd please please get a new alias. you claim to be muslim yet being very disrespectful...

damn.

(new track daily)

Battle Record
    2-0
    dawg i didnt stole it l
    my best friends cuz is singin wit em
    and i though will be good 2 post it here
    but never mind i guess i fucked it up !!
    and yeah im muslim dogg
    [FONT=Tahoma]>ALLAH<

Open Mic

Smoker The Joker
    Battle Record
    9-3
    sucks be original kids..........don't bite its a life lesson
    Juan

lyrical messiah
    Battle Record
    1-3
    yo dawg you cant bite other peeps shit that just ain't right you talkin bout all that shit an your contredicting yourself. in the christion faith one of the ten commandments is thou shout not steal an thats what you just did. i don't really know that much about muslim faith but it cant be that different christion faith so just don't bite other peeps shit man

Dope Lethal Lyricists
    hip-hop's finest souljaz

this my boo.......guess who it is

Battle Record
    3-2
    LOL @ dis thread but allah y u name ya self dat.............kid u got no respect

Smoker The Joker
    Battle Record
    9-3
    Quote Originally Posted by big j da fat boy
    yo dawg you cant bite other peeps shit that just ain't right you talkin bout all that shit an your contredicting yourself. in the christion faith one of the ten commandments is thou shout not steal an thats what you just did. i don't really know that much about muslim faith but it cant be that different christion faith so just don't bite other peeps shit man
    waste of time about talking about faith and shit jus say don't bite

G.Lord
    okay from what i read you had no flow so really i couldnt get threw cuz you was off key and you threw me off alot and like Zed said you are being disrespectfull and this could be stolen work but keep working on your writing

Battle Record
    11-3
    10 commadment number 1: thou shalt not bite other ppl's rhymes

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    Closed. I'd say read the rules, but if you bit you're getting banned anyway.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF