User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 64

Thread: 8:29 AM....Good Morning All My Pot Heads

lol at that ghetto ass bong.

God gove me strength to not go back to weed.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1
    That`s the ugliest home-made bong i`ve ever seen.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GardaMan's Avatar
    In the hearts, minds, and pinksocks of women everywhere
    http://www.homemadevaporizers.com/ For the sophisticated cheap ass.
    All Albanians are fucking murdering pimping raping drug dealing scum who should be shot on sight. An Albanian soldier yesterday, all he can look forward to is a lifetime of shame because of his filthy ancestry and the risk of having his head removed whenever he wants oral sex.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've never even seen a vaporizer in person.

Whats the adventages/disadvantages of using one?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Anita Hafsechs
    I've never even seen a vaporizer in person.

Whats the adventages/disadvantages of using one?
    Advantage; it gets more thc out of the weed getting you higher, it vaporizes the thc therefore no harmful smoke to your lungs

Dis-advantages; the ones you can buy are way too fucking expensive

...But if you like to keep it gutta you can make one out of a lightbulb in around 10 mins, that vaporizes the same as one you can buy. You can also smoke hash/opium/heroin/meth/dmt, etc. etc. out of it.

Gutta lightbulb vap;
    http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/1376 (wants to be a bitch and be offline right now but more complete)

http://www.marijuana.com/420/archive...p/t-42568.html
    All Albanians are fucking murdering pimping raping drug dealing scum who should be shot on sight. An Albanian soldier yesterday, all he can look forward to is a lifetime of shame because of his filthy ancestry and the risk of having his head removed whenever he wants oral sex.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by GardaMan
    Advantage; it gets more thc out of the weed getting you higher, it vaporizes the thc therefore no harmful smoke to your lungs

Dis-advantages; the ones you can buy are way too fucking expensive

...But if you like to keep it gutta you can make one out of a lightbulb in around 10 mins, that vaporizes the same as one you can buy. You can also smoke hash/opium/heroin/meth/dmt, etc. etc. out of it.

Gutta lightbulb vap;
    http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/1376 (wants to be a bitch and be offline right now but more complete)

http://www.marijuana.com/420/archive...p/t-42568.html
    I'm def gonna try that second one.

have you done it?

yo can i have a puf
    hell yeah hit that shit!!!
    cheech from cheech and chong wuz up man i loved all you movies
    thanx man...i also got the soundtracks up at WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/FOTRILL

I'm def gonna try that second one.

have you done it?
    Yeah I do that shit all the time, both the lightbulb and soldering iron since I fly around the world alot I can't have drug paraphanalia on me. shit works good, it takes a bit of experimentation though for the soldering iron, lightbulb is easy as fuck.

Both get you blazed as fuck off just dime bags. With enough left over for another day if you so chose.

Quote Originally Posted by GardaMan
    Yeah I do that shit all the time, both the lightbulb and soldering iron since I fly around the world alot I can't have drug paraphanalia on me. shit works good, it takes a bit of experimentation though for the soldering iron, lightbulb is easy as fuck.

Both get you blazed as fuck off just dime bags. With enough left over for another day if you so chose.
    god dam you.

I've been clean for like 5 months now

god dam you.

I've been clean for like 5 months now
    I've actually been clean of drugs for a minute too. Its pimpin' to be able to find my keys in under a minute.

lol yea...

but i'm thinking bout doing this.

you know...for old times sakes.

lol yea...

but i'm thinking bout doing this.

you know...for old times sakes.
    Go for it man just don't go overboard on the shit. Only do it on the weekends or some shit. It really is the shit. Depending on your craft of lighting the bulb you can get what is normally a "omg wtf rofl im gellatin" blunt from a 10 sack, into the same feeling but with half or even 1/4th the amount of the weed. I experimented with it back when I had a shitload of purple.

Battle Record
    11-9
    all you people must have money cuz me and my homedogs make gravity bongs in the bathroom out of milk jugs and shit..............ive smoked the ganj out of a pepsi can as well......................my friend made a wooden pipe out of a pool stick and it hits like a fuckin champion............oh yea shave that stash, u on some jake plummer type shit
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    16-3
    Lookin illy Cheeeeese.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

That`s the ugliest home-made bong i`ve ever seen.
    but it gets the job done well
    Lookin illy Cheeeeese.
    not as ill as partying with eminem lol