Thread: God vs. Devil

Battle Record
    2-5

God vs. Devil

DEVILS_DIAMOND= RED(DEVIL)
    KOS=BLUE(GOD)

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...=1#post3876948

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268393

Jesus Christ’s a nonexistent rebel, what politicians call ballistic, vicious as hell
    Heathens fight a contradicted devil, as all of gods creative visions dispel

Jesus is my one son, with the level of a rebel, you seem to forget he's a mortal and set u in ur place devil, rest in my wake if ya trying to surpass my powers, i'll make sure your curse devours, any spurse of atomic comet showers

Im known to ravage priests, and be more ferocious then any savage beast
    Killed your mother in a notion, and after the passages of frauds, I hovered over the ocean and scattered the ashes of gods

I didn’t have a mother kid didn’t u kno I was produced from matter like the planets did, and we are my ashes thats ur greatest mistake u took out the weak gods and left me the all powerful in there wake

U can't mess with this untold devil, make ya soul freeze like cold metal
    God I pierced his skin, and they said there aint one more fierce then him

I retaliated and u were defeated, could a had u deleted but I headed my father as he said that the terror would go farther

Your blood lavishes pity, but I’ll forever be saying fuck Vatican City
    Those fascists’ goats lied; you really wanna know the old pope died

What happened to the planet I gave you it’s a pity it was perfect all my angels said it was pretty, now the red strangles the ruined city

Despite god's appearance, it’s through righteousness there fear is, having skin that’s breakable, and gods kin is shakable

Everyone’s shakable even urself I know u felt when Christ was born and where he dwelt

im quick to bring doom to the room, and then loom in oddly like when nuns die, it's through telepathy that misconstrued like illuminati alumni
    So WATS all your hugs for, you’ve seen my work, those mugged whores, and oh so successful drug lords

Your doom is nothing to me, but I look on you with a sense of pity, because ur dying out and u don’t want to admit it, only thing that helps you are the aethitic , and for those drug lords they teach theyre kids there lessons, and I give them my blessin so they wont follow in their fathers wake

so what’s with these fake beliefs, gods mistakes will teach, that not all people are created equal, cuz mans minds be feeble, and sum of mankind should be in a freak show, and no reason to listen to the bible, its all lies so, the worlds fate is to die slow, cuz I’ll make it swirl & quake with my rhyme flow

well then where is ur bible ur disciples arnt reliable, but then again where is your disciple seemed to be recycled, and u have no teachings u have no preachings and u have noone believing

its be the devil the only one at the root of all evil, creating loot for upheavel, and a new level of rebels wit guns that shoot N reload

it be God the holy power, and even great men cower, becuz my disciples will kill with words, and the devils men resemble birds
    Last edited by Devils_Diamond; January 29th, 2006 at 12:30 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders

The Baws
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Drop links bro.

lyrical messiah
    Battle Record
    1-3
    yo i'll give it to you. yours is better than both of mine you put more time an effort in yours than i did. i just jotted mine down an its like you took your time an made it a better drop than i could so just keep doin ya thang. it takes a good m.c to admit when some one else made a better drop on the topic he made but peace out keep doin ya thang

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Dope Lethal Lyricists
    hip-hop's finest souljaz

this my boo.......guess who it is

Battle Record
    2-5
    mad propz for the feed, i see u doing ur thang too dood, str8 as fuck uppin this

Chicken-Town,OH, the baddest hood on da block
    you put alot of effort into this dogg
    nice topic
    nice flow
    overall basicalyl this was hott

Battle Record
    2-5
    fa sho thats fa ya opinions on my shit uppin

Battle Record
    2-5
    uppin for feed u bitchez

KENNY MC!?
    word, ill shit
    i havent read/heard anything better about the devil since mf grimm dropped the downfall of ibylis
    that shit is raw, album was completed in 24 hrs before we went to jail
    but yo, fa real, im diggin this
    some new devil vs god, but timeless
    fa real, keep writing, do ya thang, its workin

terep
    yo i can see you put time n effort into this drop. i was blown by it. all i can say is Dope.