User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: I guess it was after 420...

I guess it was after 420...

i call it water oasis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AS I TAKE A DUMP N SHIT I THINK BOUT RHYMES N TITS

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    * I call it not-'Following-RULES'*
    siggs belong in the stickies section, id post a comment, but in efforts to make grfx section better, im tryin to help out n follow rules, and have ppl do the same, we need to get organized, and this isnt one'em ways... no-pun intended, but to make grfx section better... Open up a sigg/shop if you want to do siggs n shit, and post'em up in the shop, but the thread is supposed to be for graphics with a dimension of 400x400 or bigger, as well as postn logos, and artwork etc... There is a sticky section specifically for siggs, post'em there, if we all continue to not follow the rules, and the mods keep complaining, get ready to look forward to all types of graphics related shit to be closed, this is just so you know and so maybe youll pass the word in these efforts in keeping the grfx section more organized. ty-
    40grams
    along with nykali i am too cracking down on you motherfuckers that dont ifollow the rules.........your sigs seriously do not deserve its own thread, they probly dont even belong in the "shared sigs sticky" because you are probly wack.......i really hate to do this but if you fools keep doin this ima have to start deleting threads, deleting posts, and unfortunately banning people so plz respect the area of the arts on this website and when posting feed dont say "its dope nicca, can i get a sig"......cause you sound wack............and
    I will ban you! Thank You!

I play the role of a MOD to a fucking T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

iM CONFUSED HOW DO IT.....

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by ScribblyLines
    iM CONFUSED HOW DO IT.....
    *Confused at what? It's simple follow the rules...

its A ARTWORK...

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    its A ARTWORK...
    Well, it maybe considered artwork to-U, but your rockn what 'you' called 'artwork' as your sigg as well, plus, your dimensions are 282x407, so it doesnt even meet the standard requirements to be posted in here regardless. And you don't even have a proper 'title' for your 'work', -i guess it was after 420- does not say anything about 'graphics' or artwork, thats just saying you were high, and created this not for a purpose, but just to see what kind of responses you get.

ok dimension is wrong.

but art work could be random and it doesnt have to be aesthethic at all. its about the concept and how i openened up my unconsiousous..

nothing needs a logical porpose it could be plainy random

anyways sorry about the dimensions
    Last edited by ScribblyLines; April 25th, 2006 at 01:41 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Meh, I think you have to keep the dimension limits flexible. This is way different from sig type graphics...

So what was involved in making this?

i used scanner and added on colors with this program 4 i am lazy in coloring and smudge thge pictures in random places

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    What did you scan? Got the original?

Is taht how you do all your stuff?

the originals ill post them them up soon i havent thought of posting the originals and also ill post up my friends drawings i use them to in my works cause he draws so much better while im a amatuer and i kinda distort my drawing to make look wierd but it wouldnt matter cause it already looks wierd. ill post sum of the originals sonner or later

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickis Smalls
    What did you scan? Got the original?

Is taht how you do all your stuff?
    I'm pretty sure he said he does, do all his shit that way!

yeas thats how i do most of my stuff and i try to do it quick i also made a crappy animation very bad drawing( meanin the guys) but the enviroment i did was really nice if you could tell how to post it... my 10 sec animation.. ill do it then and share it with u all

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    yeas thats how i do most of my stuff and i try to do it quick i also made a crappy animation very bad drawing( meanin the guys) but the enviroment i did was really nice if you could tell how to post it... my 10 sec animation.. ill do it then and share it with u all
    What format is it in?

Battle Record
    10-1
    its ight
    Touch
    I'll Be The Fire That'll Catch You