20-5
    Quote Originally Posted by LoVe JoNeZ
    what more to say?

beautiful type classy mami
    tight sig seen that movie yesterday in spanish its alot more funny that way
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv.
    OMG

BLASPHEMY I TELL YOU, BLASPHEMY
    nah never that...

flump
    queen needs some mike in her life id knock that christian right out of you :noor:

You've Earned a Custom Title! niggerican's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    wow i completely forgot what this sig was about until marv said something lmao

~*~ShAwnDa~*~
    Battle Record
    14-6
    wtf?? tiff, the only reason you came on RB is to fukkin post shit....i dont give a fuck if you or anyone else on this bitch ass site full of pussy ass two faced sons of bitches and hoes likes me....before you came here half the niggas in here was tryna get with me and none of them are fukkin sexy...you playin ya goddamn self...if you didnt look the way you lok niggas wouldnt give a shit about you....i try tp get too much e-dick?? NIGGA I CAN tell you something about yoself....you get no pussy...you cant pull bitches and the only thing comin out ya mouth is dicks....fukkin loser.....tiffany i dont kno why you think you the shit...get a real boyfirend and get off these e-dicks....unless yall can bring ya punk asses to Richmond VA and stand on my porch and say the shit you sayin here then shut the fuck up!!! two faced pussy eatin bitches....nice pic queeny

Banned
    Battle Record
    16-1
    str8 pics

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by killamami1
    wtf?? tiff, the only reason you came on RB is to fukkin post shit....i dont give a fuck if you or anyone else on this bitch ass site full of pussy ass two faced sons of bitches and hoes likes me....before you came here half the niggas in here was tryna get with me and none of them are fukkin sexy...you playin ya goddamn self...if you didnt look the way you lok niggas wouldnt give a shit about you....i try tp get too much e-dick?? NIGGA I CAN tell you something about yoself....you get no pussy...you cant pull bitches and the only thing comin out ya mouth is dicks....fukkin loser.....tiffany i dont kno why you think you the shit...get a real boyfirend and get off these e-dicks....unless yall can bring ya punk asses to Richmond VA and stand on my porch and say the shit you sayin here then shut the fuck up!!! two faced pussy eatin bitches....nice pic queeny

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she like just humilated ya'll nikkas

she called ya'll wussies

est` in the 1980`s
    Ontario, pulling niggas all over the world and whatnot.
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Illus'Artis
    OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she like just humilated ya'll nikkas

she called ya'll wussies

& that`s too bad
    `cause she 14 and
    if her mama just saw what she posted
    ohhhhhhhhh lawd
    her ass is done
    THE FAKEST BITCH ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET EARTH.

TOOTLES`

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

OH MY GOD,

ROFLALMoaishjkrfwsednjrf

SOMEONE FETCH ME SOME WATER RORFAKOLJSFIAGDHYGFRHGDTYSFDGWSTFHDGJKSGRFNDJESBND WJSRJFBCJWMSBRFJESBDJNQWBSANJEZD

IM DYING JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH FWISUHFWJSURFGHSUDJGBWSURJFBNWSKJRNFRWKJSRF

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN THIS SHIT IS CLASSICFWSJRFBNWJSNFWJSBFN

niggerican... lolOLFALKLNEJWDSnszjzdbnejsfbejsd damn y'all crack me uppz.

Battle Record
    8-7
    lmao...

~*~ShAwnDa~*~
    Battle Record
    14-6
    hahaha that was funny....go suck marv's e-dick

est` in the 1980`s
    Ontario, pulling niggas all over the world and whatnot.
    Battle Record
    1-0

I`m sorry. did you have to type that whole paragraph of useless non-sense just to get that one point across?
    THE FAKEST BITCH ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET EARTH.

TOOTLES`

Battle Record
    8-7
    hahaha that was funny....go suck marv's e-dick

ok that actually made me laugh..

lmao Marv's a Piimp

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    stfu.

gettin me involved in this shytt.

can't see me
    *does the John Cena*

wham.

You've Earned a Custom Title! niggerican's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    rotflmao!! marv damn!