-[I don't expect much from the audience...your only clue lies in the punctuation and its use]-

I can't form a cohesive thought...

I can't get past this brain tendinitis exacerbated by the lack of cooperation that my lungs seem to be playing out in this sort of daft...yet provocative... ruse conjured in an effort to counteract the very subsistence in keeping with the most prominent of inclinations...at the same time obscured by daily [rituals]...that are passed down from gene bearers who are oblivious to these goings on that must only be acknowledged in the face of self reliance...or the lack of habit, which is misdirecting...

I just want to breath...

I don't want an anti-inflammatory if it symbolizes my stepping down from the pedestal of uninterrupted thought that I created in an effort to bridge the gap that a healthy synapse obscures...I'll clasp my hands.

I just want to be...

I can't just be...

but I do...

the same way that I just breath...I don't...do this intentionally...I just...adjust...I adjust to the need my lungs harbor in an effort to understand what it is to be...

So, I breath...

...and I think...

so my swollen [provocation] feeds that same facet in an effort to encapsulate...in a small way...the very subsistence that keeps daily [ritual] obscured...

so I see...