User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: how i feel

Talking how i feel

i can't express how i feel there's no words no explain/ feel so emotional but hey i can't complain/ though i wish i knew someone i could exchange with/ go out in the rain/ to get rid of the pain/ that i came with/ let it flow down the drain/ cuz i can't maintain it/ i know it don't seem like i miss you/ i'm talking like i'm trying to diss you/ but yet i do miss you/ i want you back/ those dumb lil rumors kinda threw us off track/ got you thinkin i'm talkin smack/ naw man wsup wit that/ only once! but how do you expect me/ to respect you if you don't respect me/ or respect yourself/ see you walkin all alone why you neglect yourself/ doing me wrong all the time you need to check yourself/ you made me better so why don't you best yourself/ but you refuse/ and in this game you lose/watch what you choose/ i gotta fix you up before i move/ the secrets i hide are still hid from you/ i'm sorry for all the things that i did to you/ tell all the people that wanna get rid of you/ that i love you/ i'll do alot for you/ that's how a thug do/ i been digging you i dug you/ dont put nothing above you/ what i do is cuz you/ i'm always thinking of you/ 27/7 boo/ its all about me and you/ be wanting to talk when i'm seeing you/ but you want let me quit acting shady/ baby/ trying to play me/ you can't persuade me/ to get off you it's so impossible not able to happen/ you're my one and only love my favorite subject when i'm rapping/ everything i do is for your satisfaction/ cuz that's how i feel.

You've Earned a Custom Title! A.O.D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3
    That was nice good work, but here is some advise I got like... 5 years ago on this web site... Your making it very hard to like when you can't read it... USE YOUR ENTER BUTTON!!! lol, when you space it out it seems long... it is longer looking... but its so much easier to read and to follow a flow...
    I'm not back...I'm simply bored out of my mind.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SEXIEREDflame
    Yeah I liked it but yeah you do need to use a enter key but it overall it was coo