User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ruthless

Exclamation ruthless

{hook} you aint ready for the diabalical sceam the american dream servin white rocks to evry color of feind :noor: :hung: :homo: (reapeat 2 times) {vers 1} it dont matter so stop the racism is you better than crack// discrimate against your self ill serve any body it aint my health its my wealth// tryn to run up get fuck like a ho on the strip// in a G-string just feindin for crys// 100$dollars you can piss on the bitch// fuck around found raped in a ditch// snitch im not hi of pot dope ive got// will rot in prison before i tell a cop shit// so here this come correct to get respect// with paper work the dirt ive done will not be spoken of// cause i aint gonna incriminate my self// the county aint the place to be// wakin up evry day mad just cause i ran up in your spot you was talkin big shit// before you shit your pants came out the cutties doin the thizz dance// wearin your gear when i got popped no take a second stop// {hook} you aint ready for the diabalical sceam the american dream servin white rocks to evry color of feind :noor: :hung: :homo: (reapeat 2 times) {vers 2} wonderin why i got to spit some fake shit to be the realist// killers and thugs desighner drugs// thizz i mean cracked out of methenphedamine sticky green// killin me from evry direction times get hard when i cant get an erection// and it hurts to pee shit if thats the life of g// it just aint for me i stay clear of the bullshit sittin on my burban with spinnin hubcaps// tryn to get payed of this bullshit you call rap// with a strap fuck tellin you what wanna hear// put fear in your head wont see the fame till im dead// and evrybody gettin hyphe to my rap//s and no this i did evrything write but stay clear of sin// the life you liven// driven by lies and talltales slang these thangs just to make bale// 6months served for crack sale// before the age of 14// already hyphy down to die for my hood//police hatin just cause they could// hook} you aint ready for the diabalical sceam the american dream servin white rocks to evry color of feind :noor: :hung: :homo: (reapeat 2 times)
    Last edited by T.savage; December 29th, 2005 at 03:41 PM

crazy shit man

ummm....not too good 4 me

u couldn't keep up wit the flow, like u would rhyme a word then all of a sudden switch it wit another word that doesn't even rhyme....Elevate
    But Don't Quit Boy, u got potential

Wrk on ya multies tho..alot lol....ummm....liked hook, although it was waaaay 2 short
    creative how u did that all diff. races thing wit the icons..haha