Death without ~mourning~ killin foes with one ~sword swing~ as my ~words~ swerve & hit vital ~nerves~ with the force of ~icebergs~ that be huge no ~gigantic~ like the ~titanic~ my crew ~expanded~ then seal'd it up like a ~envelope~ enemies ~heads in my scope~, you just ~read what i wrote~ laughin while i was ~rollen deep~ in vegas with ~stolen jeeps~ fur on the feet, with ~golden seats~ & ~after the passages of frauds~ it wasn't long till I ~scattered the ashes of gods~ and as my routes became ~senic~ ho's were no longer ~convenient~ this Soulja induceing slashes to the ~sergeant~ with a rusty razor blade dipped in ~arson~ resist and ~parts will blow~ by a undeafeatable ~arsenal~ thats got hata'z ~suspicious~ but mad love from all the ~bitches~, no list is ~accurate~ living knowing its the ~facts i spit~, im mad addictive like ~cocaine~, and highly flameable ~propane~, as dick rida's ride my ~ho train~, they step outta line they get they ~soul slain~, while new opponets can't ~compete~ so don't even try to ~come meet~ the un-identifable ~savior~ A.K.A.~Paper~ droppin hits constantly like a ~anchor~