User Tag List

Page 219 of 369 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 218 219 220 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5534

Thread: Eternal Scriptures

Back On My Grizzy
    Battle Record
    4-8
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Illest Skill=-
    now be niice... its not necessarily fair but pretty close i geuss cause truthfully naything can happen
    i know it ain't fair but i didn't wanna back down from a crew battle just because of fariness i know this shits gonna be hard as fuck but u know wat they say battling people who are very good at wat they do can make u betta if u learn from ur mistakes

*well thats not exactly wat they say but close*
    HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Battle Record
    11-23
    Quote Originally Posted by ~WhiteOut~
    you just want help cause i'll whore you
    Why?
    CODE RED

Battle Record
    18-9
    yeah but if you get embarrassed then you feel ashamed and worthless
    Roc-A-Fella !

Back On My Grizzy
    Battle Record
    4-8
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTA GRIM
    helo how did i magically get on tha crew battle roster-and 4 text fuck that mayne i got things to do
    verses should be due monday can u post by then cause i got shit to do to
    HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE

src="

Energy
    Battle Record
    8-9
    ok wheres the real roster cuz i made one thread. and don't want to fuck up anythin else

Verbal Intercourse

Back On My Grizzy
    Battle Record
    4-8
    depends cause i'm not sure if mista grim has time to battle shit man i don't even know if were gonna be able to battle because people got so much shit they need to do but idk we should reschedule until our leaders are on and everybody has time or somethin cause it seems like nobody has time........
    HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE

src="

Battle Record
    18-9
    pussies
    Roc-A-Fella !

Energy
    Battle Record
    8-9
    worded

Verbal Intercourse

Back On My Grizzy
    Battle Record
    4-8
    Quote Originally Posted by ~WhiteOut~
    pussies
    no just got things to do i ain't say we were baking down from ya'll challenge i just said we had shit to do not that hard to understand
    HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE

src="

Energy
    Battle Record
    8-9
    didn't change my mind pussies

Verbal Intercourse

Back On My Grizzy
    Battle Record
    4-8
    and too many niggas were wantin to do topicals and mista grim said he didn't wanna be on da battle roster nigga's were arguin over topical spots and shit we had three nigga's dat wanted to do topicals and and only one person who does text and that one person was me so ain't nobody a pussy and ain't nobody backin down nigga's is busy now i'm going to bed so just do like i said and reschedule until are leaders are on and when nigga's have time
    HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE

src="

Battle Record
    18-9
    THEN WHY NOT USE AUTHORITY AND TELL THEM THEY CANT BATTLE AND MAKE THIS A 3V3......

dumb ass
    Roc-A-Fella !

Energy
    Battle Record
    8-9
    fuck them there gay were battlin sum1 else.

Verbal Intercourse

Est. 1987
    Battle Record
    22-2
    ^ pushes you out the door and disinfects the area from ya gay ass stench

Battle Record
    18-9
    Quote Originally Posted by Spul Ka Trinde
    ^ pushes you out the door and disinfects the area from ya gay ass stench
    single most gay thing i've read all day.....
    Roc-A-Fella !