hearts cold/its frozen/open my eyes nothin but dark roads/all doors are closin/dunno which way to go/
feel like stayin blowed/and lettin go/dunno where im headin tho/im lost/guess u gotta pay the cost/to stay
on top/gotta make it from the bottom/cant take it i hate it i aint stoppin/walkin blind/hatas talkin down/
lots of shit goin round/but im a hold it down/brains racin/games changin/brains achin/chains breakin/out of them/
fuck you if u doubtin him/bust you if you come around him/cuz im goin through so much shit/i dont say shit
so you cant notice it/weed i use to stay wit it blowin it/but i startin noticin i dont get high like i use to/
and i didnt want to move to/bigger drugs/so i gave it up/was known for stayin buzzed/but now paper
always on my mind/tryin to find/the things thats missin/wishin/to get boys hooked on my sound like fishin/
this isnt/just a song/its whats goin on/in my head/gettin bread/barely holdin on/cuz im so stressed/feel like
im gettin stole on/but rhymes are my vest/helps to get shit off my chest/rhymes a trip like x/x is extacy/
want plex then come try checkin me/this aint chess/so just be respectin me/for what i do/cuz u aint got
a fuckin clue/its nothin dude/bustin through/the gates/the hate/motivates/me to make/mo dough/
like bakin cakes/like ya chain ya boys is fake/u on first base im at home plate/tryin to feed off me
get ya own plate/and go make what you make/

speak ya speak ya mind/speak what ya feel tryin to grind/tryin to heal ya mind/
speak ya speak ya brain/off the brain/off the chain/tryin to get lots of change/
not gone change/ the top gotta reach/not gonna stop gotta speak/what i feel/
and keep it keep it real yeah keep it keep it real

yeah keep it real/feel the pill/hatas quit hatin/fakas quit fakin/ya aint gone make us/quit ballin/
still crawlin/makin pay/same shit everday/any day ya life might get taken away/hatin havin to stay/
in this place/no where to go/17 years old/scared to go/on my own/wanna be on the throne/as a king/
diamond rings/grindin shinin blindin doin my thing/but it might not happen/rappin/im good at it/hood at it/
standin up cuz you had it/a little bad ass/tryin to get a little fast cash/then triple that stack/hammers get
popped like pimples on ya back/rap is simple but u cats is wack/ya trash/cant match/us/my life seem like
nothin but bad luck/like fuck i had enough/let me live the better life/every night/barely bein able to sleep/
thankful that i still breathe/but geez believe the these boys in the streets will lay u on the concrete/just
for lookin/feds get shooken/like and 1/wish they just hand us/cash for life/fast on the mic/get on ya ass
cuz u see through like sprite/my lifes dark like night/so i start to write/on this pad/i want it bad/gotta have it/
sometimes i wanna blast it/and get it over wit/but im a soldier that dunno how to quit/even if im solo
im gettin it/not splittin it/spendin it/want my rims to be spinnin like a ferris wheel/im very real/very skilled/
so hatas please just chill

speak ya speak ya mind/speak what ya feel tryin to grind/tryin to heal ya mind/
speak ya speak ya brain/off the brain/off the chain/tryin to get lots of change/
not gone change/ the top gotta reach/not gonna stop gotta speak/what i feel/
and keep it keep it real yeah keep it keep it real

eh first drop gimme some feed back i'll drop some other shit later

KEEP IT 100