Thread: The Angel Of Above

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    thanks for the feed.....upppin for more

Battle Record
    64-44
    i liked ur verse nigga....

nice concepts....and ideas...u could use sum more elevation but i feel u did nice
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    thanks

Back On My Grizzy
    Battle Record
    4-8
    i like the vocab imagry was nice i like how you seperated into parts it was dope
    8/10
    HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    thanks ii appreciate it....uppin

I just don't get it. As poetry I guess it would fly but not feeling it particularly as a nice rap. Is the rule here to say what folks want to hear "all" the time. It was cool but it wasn't dope, nice, ill, da shit or any other descriptive word to say the least. Do what you do though.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-1
    Alrighty boy, its like this man ..

.. I thought, that this peice was to simplistic. See, the title was good, and all that junk, but after I started reading it, the rhyme shceme was just eh, 1 word rhymes, no real big multies, could use more of those. You need to use a bigger vocabulary at some points, some of your words are to .. Easy, like, instead of see, use the were vision, or something along those lines, your four years older than me, you cant possibly tell me my vocabulary is larger, ha. The fonts in different colors was something I havnt seen before, made it look cool, and same with the font and stuff, added a twist to it. The imagiry was nice, you could have used bigger words, like I stated before, and maybe got a little more into this topic, but other than that, good job. Flow was choppy here and there, but nothing to bad. Structure was sweet, it was like right down the middle the whole way, like, VOOM!, I like that.

Overall, good job man, keep going at it with this shit, you'll get better, I can tell you have mad potential, it just takes time. Maybe this wasnt one of your better peices, but I liked this, nicely done. Im looking forward to seeing more stuff by you around here.

Peace.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-1
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254378

Please be kind enough to rtf.

Thanks, peace.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    nice perice, good imagry, but the color gotta go....but, nice wrding...good..

Hey great topic skribble (and thanks for helping me with my rhymes in my posts) good flow and imagery. The only thing that was... well it wasn't bad, but it was just.. factually wrong... was the story. I mean, good story and if it's fictional or whatever you wanna call it, great... the real story is that the Devil fucked up and God sent him down to rule Hell (he is the Fallen Angel, the Morning Star, etc etc) And God DIDNT trust the devil... I don't know if this were public someone would have been like, what the fuck? This all happened way before human beings/mortals.. and I guess I didn't understand why God sent an Angel to deal with the Devil, maybe that could be explained more. But like I said, great topic- I'm glad to see that horizons are being broadened and all of that fancy jazz.

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    ight thanks for the honesty and advice and topics and maily taking the time to leave sum feed....uppin