User Tag List

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 530

Thread: Est` 1988

Sun Tzu
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    That post proved nothing except I criticized you over an internet site and you turned crybaby over it, get over it. I'll still say whatever I feel. You don't know what I'm doing with my life and thats irrelevant. Quit while you're behind.

Exactly so don't say what i'm doing with mine's.

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
    Lmao. And these are comments from a 15 yr. old?...This site really needs to mature. Pz brah.
    Word they are, it's pretty pathetic that you can't defend yourself against one either but it's alright I will let it slide since you're just a bitch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
    Exactly so don't say what i'm doing with mine's.
    Well I call them how I see them and you're a pathetic net stalker. You don't see me salivitating over every girl who registers, do you? If you really had someone as you claim, as well as I do you wouldn't be chasing after AIM's. Simp material.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Damn What Happened Yall Spazzin On Sun ¿¿??¿

Sun Tzu
    ^ Yea well, i thought she was cute so i holler'd at her just a natural thing. I don't really give a damn what ya'll call it. Net stalking?...No, in that case i'd have to be actually stalking her.

Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.C.L.E.Z.
    Damn What Happened Yall Spazzin On Sun ¿¿??¿
    I'm not spazzing, he just took my comment out of context. When I was orginally addressing not just him but everyone who does that "oh a female with pix can I get your AIM" thing in general he assumed I targeted him just because I quoted his post.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-5
    Black Females Are So Sexy I Love U All.. I Wish My Arms Were Long Enough To Hug U All At The Same Time..1988 Do Yo Thang Baby
    Need these battles closed, help a brother out..Buttamilk

<a href=
    src=http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/8/8193zqy1ewnipn.gif width=100 height=100 alt='glitter graphics' border=0></a>

Fuck a batman and a robin,
    I'LL ROB you with a BAT, MAN

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttamilk
    Black Females Are So Sexy I Love U All.. I Wish My Arms Were Long Enough To Hug U All At The Same Time..1988 Do Yo Thang Baby
    LMAO @ this gay hippy nigga.

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Buttamilk

U SWEET ASS MOTHER FUCKER LOL THAT SHIT CAME OUTTA NO WHERE

Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttamilk
    Wtf man...

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Devastator™

WELL THEN WHHY ARE U COMPLAININ BOUT SUN KNIGHT

Battle Record
    5-1
    Devastator™

Go fuck yourself.

Battle Record
    20-2
    Devastator™

Edit: nevermind your post was so incoherent I thought you were asking me instead of Knight.
    Last edited by Devastator™; November 20th, 2005 at 02:18 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    The only person on someone's dick is you, and you're on this chicks. What kind of queer are you? "Yeah uh can I have your AIM so I can get to know you although I will never met you". Do yourself a favor and go reclaim your dick back from your girlfriend.

^^ THATZ WHAT I WAS TALKIN BOUT WITH KNIGHT AND SUN

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Knight Mayor

YOU PERVE CHILL WITH DA E SPAZZIN SHIT AINT GONNA WORK I REALLY DONT SPAZZ BACK I JUST FIGHT EM ON THE STREET SO IF U WANT 2 START SUMTHIN AND YOUR FROM MY NECK OF DA BLOCK OR A STATE NEAR ME PLEASE I DONT WANNA HAVE TO USE MONEY 2 GO UP SOMEWHERE TO KICK SOME1 ASS BADLY