User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Breath Control Help.

Battle Record
    7-1

Breath Control Help.

Ever listen to certain emcees, and wonder how they could spit endless multies, or how fast they spit? It's all about breath control. A start to getting better at keeping yourself from running out of breath, is to first get stronger lungs, in order to do this, you must first:

EXHALE: all of the air in your lungs and hold it for 5 seconds, be careful though because you can possibly collapse your lungs. (seriously) LOL.

THEN: INHALE: fill your lungs with air, and hold your breath for 5 seconds,do this 5 times a day, for stronger lungs. And I can guarantee you, better lungs in 2 weeks. Peace.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    it's also a factor of punch ins... takin breathes inbetween words... and other shit... but yea... sure... you do that.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    7-1
    LOL. trying to be a smart ass?

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    no... I just gave you the real answer. Your method... will work some what... all jokes aside... but it won't do much... because you'd have to factor in smoking... smog... and all types of other shit that could also plague your lungs... basically what it comes down to is knowing when to breathe... knowing how to inhale and exhale expecially when saying words... and how much stress to put on that word... but back to your method... um good luck with that.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    9-5
    ^agreed.....there's way more factors than that, and also better ways to improve lung strength than that anyway.

<br>
    one.<br>

Originally Posted by Ha Style
    Then at night, I had a dream where she was King Kong and she climbed the school with me screaming in her hand.

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    ^agrees with everything av says

*another job well done by the penisponey patrol*

*looks at his alliteration with glee*
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

Battle Record
    7-1
    Name a way then.

Battle Record
    37-1
    lmfao at your exercise

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    9-5
    how about run 5 miles a day. That will imrpove your lung capacity way better than your wack ass shit.

<br>
    one.<br>

Then at night, I had a dream where she was King Kong and she climbed the school with me screaming in her hand.

Ecanus
    How about drink plenty of water, breath in through the mouth and out through the nose when resting, and stay away from smoke. Itll improve your lungs almost as much as running 5 miles a day. And it wont kill your muscles either.
    Seriously, 5 miles a day? Unless you run marathons at a national level, i doubt it would be worth doing that, you'd just put your lungs at risk of collapsing every time you tried to spit mad lines.

Battle Record
    9-5
    5 miles a day really is that much.....

also I have no idea where you get the 'putting your lungs at risk of collapsing' part....

<br>
    one.<br>

Ecanus
    I run for a living, trust me - 5 miles a day - unless you are doing it properly and at a professional standard, is breath suicide. If you increase your lung capacity in the wrong way e.g. against your bodies will, then your lungs wont be able to take it when you try and max out your breath.

Just like a more experienced runner with a noob runner, if they both do the same distance at the same speed - the noobs lungs wont hack it and their lungs wil just give up.. So unless you or him are naturally adapted to running a long distance regularly, you wont gain anything from doing it. Trust me, water and clean air are all you need.

It also helps to practice regulating the intake of oxygen. Try breathing in shorter breaths but take as long as it would for a normal breath. Your lungs will adapt to take more oxygen from little breaths.

Battle Record
    7-1
    how about run 5 miles a day. That will imrpove your lung capacity way better than your wack ass shit.
    And you call mine crazy.

Battle Record
    5-3
    also try writing with your breaths in mind.

above the clouds.
    Battle Record
    4-1
    smoke a pack of cigarettes a day.

hell, it works for me.
    I write with my depression, and every single dream
    That I've ever had, but sadly, that were never given wings

GRINDHOUSE