User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Teen Pregnancy

Battle Record
    2-12

Teen Pregnancy

Has anyone here gone through this shit, if so, how did you handle it and shit? Seriously, financially what did you do, did you get to finish school? Oh and abortion is not an option for me cause of my beliefs and religion. Im going all over the internet looking for info on this shit and how much does it cost to support a baby.

cause yea, i got a problem.
    ORIGINAL BADASS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My sister went through that shit, and it was like Mad doe...Diapers, bottles, car seats, clothes, formula..Crazy Cash man..
    Im Dirrty Like Pickup Trucks, Ya Heads So Big You Can Lay Down, And Still Lick My Nuts.
    Its Tips N Tricks So Im Fast To Flip It On This Kid, Its Like You Were Drawn On To Earth With A Pencil, The Way I Erase Your Existence.

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    You sir, are royally fucked.
    murder murder

Battle Record
    2-12
    word^^^
    ORIGINAL BADASS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-20
    haha yea, my gf played a joke on me for about a week or 2 sayin she was pregnant
    but uhhh, yea your pretty much fucked, s' why there's somethin called protection lol
    - King Tone

Battle Record
    20-30
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeveli Trained
    haha yea, my gf played a joke on me for about a week or 2 sayin she was pregnant
    but uhhh, yea your pretty much fucked, s' why there's somethin called protection lol
    Word.RapItuP
    ..Fuck what you Thought..

Battle Record
    2-12
    condoms don't always work, they're not a 100% baby proof.
    ORIGINAL BADASS

Battle Record
    0-1
    an ex girlfriend got pregnant a couple of years back.she did an abortion and that was it.

and btw,nothing is 100% baby proof...except masturbation...lmao
    Def Poets Society

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    30-3
    LOL... I've been through it enough times.
    & birth control pillz fuck you up.
    QueenStyle

INNOCENCE IS BLISS!!! babytori489's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-9
    hell yea, birth control i dont fuck wit dat. but i mean shyt the safest way is to not fuck at all or at least if not the male condom use a female condom. i mean birth control aint for everybody.

KEEP IT IN YA PANTS N GIRLS KEEP YA PANTIES ON!!!! thats the only sure way to not get pregnant or get someone pregnant
    IM FRESHA THAN A MUFUCKA,YEA IM A MUFUCKA

Battle Record
    35-27
    Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual
    Has anyone here gone through this shit, if so, how did you handle it and shit? Seriously, financially what did you do, did you get to finish school? Oh and abortion is not an option for me cause of my beliefs and religion. Im going all over the internet looking for info on this shit and how much does it cost to support a baby.

cause yea, i got a problem.
    from my perspective even if you have that kid finish school.I have a 5 yr old daughter and I'm 22.I had just turned 18 when she was born.I did the wrong thing by dropping out of school but I never went to school though.And I had to work a low paying job at first but now I got my GED and I got a good paying job and I'm going to school for music production.But try to stay with your babysmama don't break up with her cuz child support is a bitch.I'm paying 300 dollars a month for child support and I got boys who are paying like 1500 dollars a month for child support so if you have the kid make sure you stay with the girl thats having the kid cuz the kid is gonna need both of his/her parents in there life.But make sure you wear protection from now on homie.

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW
    [SOUNDCLICK]8054116[/SOUNDCLICK]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    30-3
    Quote Originally Posted by babytori489
    hell yea, birth control i dont fuck wit dat. but i mean shyt the safest way is to not fuck at all or at least if not the male condom use a female condom. i mean birth control aint for everybody.

KEEP IT IN YA PANTS N GIRLS KEEP YA PANTIES ON!!!! thats the only sure way to not get pregnant or get someone pregnant

Exactly. Birth control might be different for every woman, but your first and last cycles will fuck up guarenteed. LOL @ keep em panties on.
    Preach it.
    QueenStyle

Battle Record
    12-1
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenStyle
    LOL... I've been through it enough times.
    & birth control pillz fuck you up.
    I would impregnat you on purpose. :-o

Perpetual is pregnant. Woot. It's not mine, yo.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

doesnotexist
    I honestly think you're an idiot. The epitomy of what I hate about religious assholes.

So let me get this straight. An abortion is against your belifs, but fuckin' with no condom while you're still a kid and getting some hoe pregnant is perfectly aight! Damn what God is this? Hook me up, with this kind of leniancy I might actualy manage to avoid hell.

And not only that, but you're stupid enough to fuck raw and bust a nut in the bitch in todays day and age. That's got nothing to do with religion, that's just idiocy.

Keep your little weenie in your pants if you can't handle the consequences of pulling it out, cuz that mafucka is a deadly weapon and not everyone is trained to handle it.

Battle Record
    12-1
    Wow. Vanja came with the knowledge.

+10 e-cool points for that.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers