A message to WarChild

Look fucker, when I post threads and ask for feedback
    I don't want opinions from fags and weak cats
    You call yourself Warchild but I just can't see that
    You representing England, I live where the beef's at
    You English muthafuckas is softer than twinkies
    Y'all cross legs and sip tea cups with your pinkies
    And then you got nerve to say my shit was OK
    When lyrically I slash muthafuckas like O.J.
    You pussy ass bitch, keep my name out your mouth
    Before I cop a missle launcher and aim at your house
    Matta fact you should drop rap all together
    Ain't nobody feeling England, Y'all soft like feathers
    I'm from the U.S, a world wide awsome power
    Only thing you got popping is Austin Powers
    Plus we shooting at the cops like the shit is legit
    Where you're from cops tote night sticks, that's it
    Just face it, you's a fake like Letterman's tupee
    Ain't nobody feeling you, bitch, fuck the U.K.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-4
    shut the fuck up, first of all, you aint rapped long enough, and you aint strong enough to fuck wit warchild, dat nigga would lyricaly rip you apart
    Wins:11
    Losses:8

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    7-0
    LMAO @ that whack shit.

Battle Record
    2-14
    LMAO....another whiney ass kid.....Every kat that whines and feels the need to write an ignorant ass diss because someone dont like them....deserves to be banned.... It would clean up this bullshit.

One question though kid.......Why would u post on here if your really dont want feedback??????????..... u say he said your shit was O.K.....so u only want feed back from katz that will hang from your dick?????.......stupid ass kidz

dont post your garbage ass rhymes on the net then.....keep em locked away in ya purse and feel like your great....noone could tell u your not then

Battle Record
    0-1
    yo i feel you homie, cats sometimes just wanna make you diss em, but when you do, make sure you try your best to effect them, i bet not one of your lines offended him at all, you should just work on your personals in disses homie, flow was good though, and you did pretty well on dissin england, lol, that shit was pretty funny, stay up homie...

Battles:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Flow was straight but you had no personals/good punches, it was all "fuck England this, that". By the way, take a look at the rules, no diss joints allowed on here.
    Latest Open Mic

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    See my AVY? Topical Intuition...That was pure...W.A.C.K.

Battle Record
    2-3
    HaHaHaHa... how gay this won't only be closed b/c you didn't leave 2 links but also you're not supposed to post diss verses... :newbie:
    Artificial Intelligence
    *~P.U.R.E.~*
    Can't Fuck With Old School

Damn Girl!

Keep it up mic_dareal u get him, we dnt need shit advice frm that faggot, warchild has the lamest most depressin lyricz n i reckon hez wack not the rest, fukin tinkz hes all that uhhhh as if! Biyatch leavz commentz as if he the only illest rapper on earth ya right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh

Battle Record
    2-14
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanXBabe
    Keep it up mic_dareal u get him, we dnt need shit advice frm that faggot, warchild has the lamest most depressin lyricz n i reckon hez wack not the rest, fukin tinkz hes all that uhhhh as if! Biyatch leavz commentz as if he the only illest rapper on earth ya right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh
    Wtf????.....get Who???..... And who gives a shit about what Warchild writes.... You post your verses on here to get feedback from EVERYONE....not just Idiots that tell u your great because they want u to tell them they are great.... U dont like Warchilds comments.....DONT POST HERE.....simple as that

Battle Record
    2-5

lol at u throwing a diss at warchild homs, must see his retaliation, your vocab was very weak and i think you was trying too much to write hot rhymes than paying attention to your vocab and multi's. As i know warchild has talent, i think this was a waste of time. lol, piece
    written voices makes hidden noises

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Lol call that a diss you fag and one thing im not from England lol im from Wales so this diss was just funny to me. You aint worth the ink in my pen.
    And UrbanBabe stop taking your period out on people. Talking about my shits depressing lol i write punchline and metaphors there funny not too depressing. I would respond to this but whats the point i only battle people who are a challenge ask everybody on this OM forum whos nicer me or you my name will win everytime. Just lick your wounds cause everybody who responded to this thought it was wack so did I? And im still laughing at the england line that was your best diss and im from Wales not England hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I hope You Die In a Car Crash lol.
    I got caught for killing time but then i got away with words-Chino XL