User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: ...The Golden Gates... (Collaberation)

ima g, ima g!
    Im Charge By The Words Express By Nouns And Verbs, Thus I Write In My Notebook To Make An Influential Verse Cuz When Im Spittin, Im Burstin, The Sum Of Fears Gets Me Discourged And Most Niggas Blinded By The Light, I Chose To Close The Curtain
    -LoJiK

Battle Record
    2-0
    Wow! Overall I think that the two of you did a wonderful job together. The authors voice in this was strong. And it kept my attention. I love how you split the collab up into the two titles. They just interconnect with eachother so well.... The two of you did a wonderful job together. I'll probably edit this later to elaborate more.... but for now I'm just gonna tell the two of you that you did an excellent job on this collab!!

....bless

~*UnO*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    Thats Shawty We dope...Uppin!

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    uPP..............................Feed again please Don't sleep on this

Battle Record
    242-30
    Upp More feed pls...

Battle Record
    242-30
    UPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Last upp for a couple days..give us some feed yall...

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-2
    Nice collab you two.

Firstly, I was feeling the imagrey pretty well in both verses, the only thing I didnt really care for was the aa/bb rhyming you had throughout the peice BN. Other then that, the flow was pretty fluid. Structure wasnt too bad, but to me, that doesnt really make or break a peice, just makes it easier to read.

Altogether I think you guys dropped a nice collab. Deva. your verse flowed very nicely & I enjoyed the multies you had riddled throughout.

9.1/10

Uppin'

RTF "The Jigsaw Mirage"

Peace.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-2
    {more indepth feedback tomarrow after work, I need to be getting up in 3 hours and I havent even went to bed yet }

Battle Record
    242-30
    ^^^Thanks anymore?

Battle Record
    242-30

Battle Record
    39-20
    I liked Big Nash and Devs collab......I ain't gonna lie it was ill.......Nash had a lot of imagery and reality in his lyrics and had some nice metaphors........da flow was mad good and was enjoyable 9.5/10...............Dev had a nice verse but wasn't as deep as Nash's and still had an excellent rhythm to it and it was tight.......da lyrics were good.....I liked da choices of words from both and the vocab seemed pretty solid...dis is close to an RB classic......no BS.......both keep elevating and dropping hot shit......nice collab.
    Recieve a free beat of your choice or sample kit by joining the mailing list Below!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-4
    Im suprised, when i read the tittle, i thought "this is gonna suck" but it was a really great pieice, it was tight, on of the best ive seen on RB, struture was good, flow was great, the vocab was good, liked the topic
    Wins:11
    Losses:8

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-4
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244613
    check mine out, leave feed it you thinks its worth it
    Wins:11
    Losses:8

Battle Record
    242-30
    Thanks yall...I'll check that later aiight? Thanks again for the positive feed and watch for a new Collab coming out called, "The Diaries"...It's a 4 way collab gonna be dope...

Battle Record
    242-30
    Uppin' old flames..