User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Contendorship Match: Mr.Key (7-3) Vs. Shadows Edge (5-1)

right. thats my point, nobody cares. you also dont know what marquee means, you spelled it wrong, youre a biting faggot, just stfu.

edit: not to mentin that a search for "marquee" doesn't bring anything up that you wrote.
    Last Word
    I must last... word

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner
    i meant.. marquee as in the scrolling code for html. not as in the singer.. but either way it's the same pronunciation. also, i used it on hhs.. i'd get the link but i don't see the point cuz i know that i used it months ago.

marquis de sade is not a singer. please just stop posting, you're making a fool of yourself, and obviously didn't even understand the line anyway.
    Last Word
    I must last... word

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner
    or whatever the fuck he/she is. i don't really care to be honest with you. i've heard of him/her before and the line was not that complex. i got it, but it just wasn't that great and like i said, i've used wordplay very similar to it. it's like you think only your verses are dope.. every line is better than everybody else's in the league.. and everybody else's verses are trash. that's not how it is.

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by shadows.edge
    What did I bite of yours? Seriously? If you used pixar recently, it's just another example of you flipping something I dropped way back in the RBL, probably here too. And the lesson line I definitely used in this league, against Chrit, in the 4050 line battle that had like one vote. And I also used it in RBL. Then on top of that you use my pic like a pussy fag. Just stfu and keep dropping boring ass verses with already used wordplay and generic "personals".
    I used the Pixar wordplay in March on HHS when I faced Im Deon and won, so im sure I used it before you. Lesson Ive never seen before and Im not gonna bother searchin through forums to do so. If u dont have links, stfu. Ur not talented enough to get bit off of. And yea, I used your pic in one bar. Its not my fault God and your parents shitted on you. You could have just as easily got my pic from members pics so dont cry. Go back in ur hole faggot. Stay on RBL, the league whos talent is all from b-boys heads. Keep thinking ur dope when uve never won shit.
    Last edited by Chewy; October 24th, 2005 at 12:19 AM
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    22-7
    Vote!
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    5-2
    You win. he's leaving. Ghost. for me. woot.
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-7
    Thats still a gay way to win though. ...
    Artificial Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt.
    or whatever the fuck he/she is. i don't really care to be honest with you. i've heard of him/her before and the line was not that complex. i got it, but it just wasn't that great and like i said, i've used wordplay very similar to it. it's like you think only your verses are dope.. every line is better than everybody else's in the league.. and everybody else's verses are trash. that's not how it is.
    Actually that often is how it is. So you're wrong.
    Last Word
    I must last... word

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Key
    Thats still a gay way to win though. ...
    Suits you well then I guess.
    Last Word
    I must last... word

Battle Record
    22-7
    ^Great one, best comeback uve made all season
    Artificial Intelligence

I used the Pixar wordplay in March on HHS when I faced Im Deon and won, so im sure I used it before you. Lesson Ive never seen before and Im not gonna bother searchin through forums to do so. If u dont have links, stfu. Ur not talented enough to get bit off of. And yea, I used your pic in one bar. Its not my fault God and your parents shitted on you. You could have just as easily got my pic from members pics so dont cry. Go back in ur hole faggot. Stay on RBL, the league whos talent is all from b-boys heads. Keep thinking ur dope when uve never won shit.
    I used Pixar in RBL like a year ago, because that's when I left. I was also in RBL when far better people than whatever fags or on b-boys, in this league or in the current RBL (well I haven't checked that out, but whatever). And I don't have links to the LLL stuff because all those old battles are gone.

So here's a link to me using Pixar. I also used it in RBL similiar to what I did this week, except I used monsters inc, I won't trace that down because they won't let you search there. You'll notice that there is an easy way to search the forum for this sort of thing, and as it happens, it is conveniently labeled "search". Complicated as it seems, you might get the hang of it once you develop an IQ that isn't considered legally retarded. Also if you want a link to the lesson punch, try here. Notice me beating the rest of the "dope" LLL heads, notice you been here for like a year and nobody thinks shit of you expect "you got potential" and you're already using lines I did a year ago. In summary, learn your lesson... me.

Bitch.
    Last Word
    I must last... word

So yeah. Vote: my verse was better than yours. Vote: I owned Lay Doubt only time I faced him, he's done nothing, yet he keeps talking shit to me. Vote: My subsequent clowning of Mr. Key also pretty dope.
    Last Word
    I must last... word

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    vote - you're way to obsessed with this dog.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by shadows.edge
    I used Pixar in RBL like a year ago, because that's when I left. I was also in RBL when far better people than whatever fags or on b-boys, in this league or in the current RBL (well I haven't checked that out, but whatever). And I don't have links to the LLL stuff because all those old battles are gone.

So here's a link to me using Pixar. I also used it in RBL similiar to what I did this week, except I used monsters inc, I won't trace that down because they won't let you search there. You'll notice that there is an easy way to search the forum for this sort of thing, and as it happens, it is conveniently labeled "search". Complicated as it seems, you might get the hang of it once you develop an IQ that isn't considered legally retarded. Also if you want a link to the lesson punch, try here. Notice me beating the rest of the "dope" LLL heads, notice you been here for like a year and nobody thinks shit of you expect "you got potential" and you're already using lines I did a year ago. In summary, learn your lesson... me.

Bitch.
    Firstly, our lines were totally different so theres no way in hell you can say I bit, secondly, sorry that I havent been spending my life on the net long enough to read everything thats ever been dropped. Ive seriously never in my life met anyone acting like such a bitch over something so trivial. You are obviously in too deep with this net shit. And I dont care about my rep here, id rather have potential then to be a washed up vet on the internet who hasn't been taken serious in God knows how long. Im through going back and forth with you because its pointless. Your and insignificant little shit who looks like u've never gone outside a day in your life. And no matter how many dope heads you say u've beaten, you still havent won shit in all your time on the net. Seriously, go back in your hole, Spits gone, nobodies keeping you here, faggot.
    Last edited by Chewy; October 24th, 2005 at 10:06 AM
    Artificial Intelligence