User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 54 East Beat Update

I Love Titty

54 East Beat Update

what up everybody, its been a while since we've posted up some beats so we're coming with a whole new update. all our beats are remixed with other songs. check out:

Diamonds Are Forever
    Hey Now
    Breathe
    Patiently Waiting
    Pimpin' All Over the World
    No Problems
    I'm a Hustla
    Westside Story

those are the best ones www.soundclick.com/54east

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

peepin now yo

the remixes are nice on this i peeped patiently waitnig and the pimpin all over the world and the No problems.....
    quality on the beats are nice.... the patiently waitnig trackl was safe still sometimes it kinda didn't fit the beat.... but there were parts i though did.. the hook isnt great.. doesnt fit well with the acapellla. the pimpin all over the world beat was nice but it didnt really fit the lyrics from the get go.. the no problems one was probably the one i liked most. the acapella fit the lyrics alot nicer..

stay up homie and yo respects on the feedback seen

yo thats the TTC on your soundclick right?? you from toronto?????

$ DOT FAT

I Love Titty
    ^^ yeah yo that is TTC and I am from Toronto lol thanks for the feed, we just remix it cuz it helps protect the beat and isn't as annoying as a vocal tag

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

You've Earned a Custom Title! T.E.S.T.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-3
    i'm feelin the patiently waitin remix................the pimpin all ova the world joint is ok i guess.....never liked that song.....i like the no problems joint.........the stomp joint is decent......The breathe joint is sick.........i wont comment on all of em.....but most of these joints is hot......truly........keep ya head up be easy ~1~
    CREW:

The Ultimate Gods
    Call me the God of Speech

AUDIO:
    1.YESSUR-

I Love Titty
    uppin this shit u sleepers lol

I Love Titty
    where's the love?

Battle Record
    33-54
    *kanye is sad*
    .. im back