User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 9 Months

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-10

9 Months

Something I Never Would Have Expected,
    a night of good lovin would leave me Pregnant.
    I'm young with so much life too the Live,
    but i'm staring at a test thats says Positive.
    Should i give Birth or get an Abortion,
    I know raising a child would cost a great Fortune.
    But This Unborn life deserve a Chance,
    even though all i wanted was a night of romance.
    but i decided to be responsible and give birth,
    cause so much joy and love a baby is worth.
    So many thing i can show and teach him,
    even though i won't have much freedom.
    So in 9 months a precious seed will be Born,
    my firstborn,the world he will join.
    The most Precious Gift that God could GiVe,
    is a Child that love is Real,and it continues to live...

http://wwhttp://www.rapbattles.com/f...howthread.php?

t=112965w.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238859
    Battle needs Closing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ThaChampIsHere#1-vs-Roota

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

mz.blaze
    this topic is definately real as hell, i went through it. I was feelin this piece
    I'm young with so much life too the Live,
    but i'm staring at a test thats says Positive
    ^this line was my favorite, because if your in that situation, thats exactly whats goin through your head. Nice drop

Battle Record
    4-10
    thanx
    i know it was simple
    but upp'in for feed back
    Battle needs Closing

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

a place.... a place right above hell and right below the heavens and right on top of the earth str8 theu the atmosphere...
    Battle Record
    8-4
    true thiz topic is the truth. i felt what U wuz saying through out and ya flo was good though nice rhymes
    and i thought u wuz a dude and u speakin about birth i honestly thought U wuz a boy

I was feelin it this piece, it came off more as self conscious rap more than anything so it makes u listen

Battle Record
    6-0
    yo it was aight man, u need to put more feelin to it cause i wasnt really feelin ur vocab, and u need to make that joint longer, u should,ve expanded and talk about the baby after it was born that would of been nice to do but keep it up u'll get there aight

Good Topic I Really Felt You Ment What You Were Saying. The Emotion Was Strong in This Piece Even Though It So Short You Really Got Yur point Acroos Good Read Keep Writting.

..Knowledge..
    ..dont try it!

Record: 183-24-101

Battle Record
    13-5
    yeah good shit, good structure, good flow, good vocab, rhymed in every verse except:
    So in 9 months a precious seed will be Born,
    my firstborn,the world he will join

^ And the punch didnt make much since it sounds like you were calling the world by the name My Firstborn, you need multis.

It had some emotions coming out of it, you sound like Nick Cannon with the possible abortion, but from a different point of view. It was good, need to work on multis though, I give it a 7.5/10 keep it up

Battle Record
    4-10
    thankx for all the responds

i'm defenitly elevating
    Battle needs Closing

OPEN MICS

my audio shit