Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Gods second man

Battle Record
    22-11
    well .................
    Notarized Artistry

Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-11
    shit is silent in this mafucka
    Notarized Artistry

Open Mics

Battle Record
    22-11
    well im bak so holla
    Notarized Artistry

Open Mics

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Vortex's Avatar
    Battle Record
    28-5
    uhm..flow and delivery is pretty good..
    i cant really roll with the concept tho.. i understand your opinion.. but it doesnt seem true to the point..you say the world is mostly christian? Check your facts on this .

pretty good work with internal rhymes.. could of done with a few solid multies maybe...
    lost the flow a lil on a couple of them short lines

but all in all a most readible and good joint

stay up 1
    .................................................. ......................

Battle Record
    22-11
    its the world in my eyes not the world of statistics but i get where u comin from
    Notarized Artistry

Open Mics

Tryumph
    lookin good, agree with the structure part but thats where im lackin too...pm a mafucka one

Battle Record
    22-11
    structure is a bitch
    lmfao
    anyway uppin
    Notarized Artistry

Open Mics

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-3
    was a pretty well felt read homie, nice flow.... and the structure was a lil off, but i aint gona shit on that coz it was from the heart ( as u said ) and was understandable, was a gud piece to read.... i really liked tha opener, thats what grabbed my attention.. lol, and i'd jus say elevate on tha complety i gues... the imagery wasnt much, but there was enough multis to cover it....
    nice drop!
    if u culd take tha time to read n return feed on my piece " i'm sorry " ...that wuld be appreciated... thanx

Battle Record
    22-11
    uppin............................................. .........
    Notarized Artistry

Open Mics