Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Silence of the Lambs

Jake.Aben$

Silence of the Lambs

(jake laughs)

intro: some off the dome shit......

check it...ya boy is a bx soldier...can neva say i didn't told ya
    bx da best part of wakin up like foldjas.....down to da earth is were these
    gats'll hold ya....silence these bitch ass niggaz......ya soon to be lookin at
    some rich ass nigga......talk shit you could get clip ass nigga..matterfact bust
    you in da lip ass niggaz...waistin my time battlin these trash ass niggaz....
    calm down...be easy relax..ass nigga....cause Jake Abens ..the name ya done
    heard bout it.....streets say im comin up..ya ready got word bout it.....
    my talent labels wanna scout it....will i get signed i doubt it......cause ima street nigga...who do street thing.....lyricall monster.....verbal heat king......but lets get to da point....of da song...theses lambs is talkin....gettin me mad.....so i put um to sleep...tired of da noise...of new york streets....tired....of all da comotion from all these sheeps......so i make an attemt to put holes in um....and end um for good......stay way from da block...ya niggaz aint hood...gat pop..and leave you right were you stood......right in ya hood......and you can get buck quick....lookin for beef..im the one you should fuck wit ......bullets clap off..nigga duck quick....tough guys outside..behind closed doors..they suck dick.....gay ass niggaz....silence please......jake the snake...is one violent g........i role solo...niggaz i can not trust......ya goota ask to pop guns...like cannibus..ya like CAN-I-BUS.....frail niggaz...fuck hell i'll see you jail niggaz....same cell......thats hell ...no guns..no shanks..no vest to repel nigga....hahahaha

can i have some silence...no one can explain this violence.......
    im very reliant......hate niose so ima leave you silent....
    J-A-K-E..YA NIGGAZ SHOULD KNOW ME.....no legendary rappers now..
    they all came before me......i understand if now ya adore me........you cant buy my talent...no money can afford me...my nigga Shellz had da tape cassete to record me.........can i get some silence please...the same ol same.
    ...same ol games...da game aint change...loose money in da game..but yet da game aint change........so wats there to gain.....the sun here..only so it can rain...on da block smokin da jane...other niggaz sellin da cane.....make noise....we spiltin ya frame.....ya must be insane...im leavin you slain...ima big dog,,top of my breed like a great dane.....leave niggaz in da hole like saddam hussien......dont mad if im performin on soul train..........

no noise please...be quiet.....hate when haters talk..neva got nuthin good to say bout niggaz...somethin stupid to portray bout niggaz...ya dont know me..or my life story...stay da fuck back before da situation here turn gory....i'll turn peter and draw gunz like corey.......leave me da fuck alone..........get away,,move bitch,,stay out my way.....one da same lyrical highway..you will pay my way....fight like a man they say..so put da gun on da table....till i grab it..my guns make noise (fuck)..it aint def..but itll jam,,,like da label,....fuckin wit Abe$..and i;ll put a real hole in ya navel.......
    and if i make cane im able......to sell and make more paper than times 3 all da didgits on the times table...added up....talkers i had enough..and its bad enough......that mostis runnin they mouf sittin down..while i do it standin up......call ya mans..you and ya bos..bring you and ya toys.....go to war like da battle of troy...SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please leave da noise.....

CHORUS: SILENCE OF THE LAMBS..NIGGAZ....BE QUIET....WHEN I TALK BOUT COKE NO DIET......STAY CALM NO RIOT.....MY SET AND WHO I AM I CANT DENY IT.......DRUGS I DONT SUPPLY IT...TELLIN ME YA BETTA I REFUSE TO BUY.IT..I AINT GO TRY AND HIDE IT....OR EVEN DENY IT......BUT A TALENT LIKE MINDS ITS HARD TO FIND IT.......ENOUGH TALK FROM DA COMMONHATERS....I STAY ON TOP..LIKE A NUMERATOR....WHILE YA ON BOTTOM LIKE A DENOMINATOR

outro:....bout to take these sheep ass niggaz to da slaughter house...skin um alive......hahhaahaha....lol.......Jake.Aben$.. muthafuckas!!!!!!!!!!!!......G.I.!!!!!!!!!!! B-X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........ONE
    Last edited by Jake.Aben$; October 5th, 2005 at 11:21 AM

Jake.Aben$
    Feedback Niggaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake.Aben$
    Uppin............................................. ............................

Jake.Aben$
    Uppin............................................. ....................................

Jake.Aben$
    Feed Niggaz.............................feedback...some honest Shit..............

LISTEN
    yo, niggas aint showin u no love. look man dat was a good verse. but da structure was a little bad and u were ramblin on a lil bit but it was aight. good shiieet. keep spittin.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    Word fix the structure...take out some of them dots...makes u look illiterate and..change the color it didn't go wit it
    EvOLuTioN iz fo Da BesT

!.::OPEN MICS::.!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

!.::BATTLES::.!

!.::GRAVEYARD::.!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not cocky, I'm confident
    So when you tell me I'm the best, its a compliment
    "

-JADAKISS

I alredy read your bullshit and know your deal/
    Your raps are as true as "McDonalds" being a "healthy meal"/

-EvOLuTioN

K.T: The Assassin ~ladie_streetz~'s Avatar
    Frm Da Nati the 513 area! Sin~city aka Riot City is where i be 513 WalnutHillz D.T.W
    Battle Record
    75-28
    Awards 75+ Wins
    this shit was like some type of big ass story you were telling. you had no good rhymes to it, and also the flow wanst decent at all. work on better structure and flow also a different subject to begin with and then drop to that and maybe you can flow good with it. vocab wasnt too great either. so you need much improvement, it was just paragraphs of simply talk.
    THE FAMILY.

God's Deciple
    ^^^^^Word.And also why did you take this name?This is the pre-movie of the hannibal.

K.T: The Assassin ~ladie_streetz~'s Avatar
    Frm Da Nati the 513 area! Sin~city aka Riot City is where i be 513 WalnutHillz D.T.W
    Battle Record
    75-28
    Awards 75+ Wins
    ha ha ha ha true.......... this shit iz absurd
    THE FAMILY.