User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: dont go to sleep

Battle Record
    1-3

dont go to sleep

dont go to sleep because my mind is still twizting
    puting out the solution on ur neck cuz u still bitchingwishing that the way of the might will come with no fight but u going no where quick with out the light whats with all the hate im the one that gave birth to u mc's and burped u mc's was there for ur first freestyle battle and put in work for u mc'ssee i got the soul of evey rapper in me yo dont even worry about definding me, im just gonna extend my wrist and make him wish apon a star that i will not be the one to leave this scar in him
    yo i thinks thanks a computer bank yo feed me clips then read my lips
    in ur membrain the atom spit all u bitchs do is talk out of clits cuz i can deal with pussys talking shit i hit the once in the lib and give there throat a slit and stand back laughing at this shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    yo bitches click here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CORRUPTED MINDZ
    BLACK DEATH

OPEN MIC

Battle Record
    2-14
    wow.....I dont know where to start kid.....first....choppy content....no disrespect but just seems like pointless rambling kid.....flow was even more choppy then the content

"yo i thinks thanks a computer bank "
    ^WHAT?????????

go to the help desk......theres some tutorials and shit in there.....study, practice and elevate

Battle Record
    1-3
    thanks man

yo bitches click here

CORRUPTED MINDZ
    BLACK DEATH

OPEN MIC

Battle Record
    13-5
    need to seperate your sentences like with /