User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: do i (sometimes)

You've Earned a Custom Title! pyro2472's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-5

do i (sometimes)

intro: sometimes i think im better off dead no stress at all no cripz no bloodz no blue or red. is this destiny or am i livin to die, sometimes i just break down on my knees and cryin out why, why do i live this way must i. thats wat ive always thought where will i go if i make it outta watts sometimes in my room i just break down and cry, think bout everything and eknowledge that its all just a lie everything in my whole life been hated and been wished death upon cuase im white. been based on racism cause of my complecshion so now im givin a list of all my confessions.

askin myself over and over do i do i do i, i dont no wat should i say is it fate that i must live my life this way or am i just another victim of the system now all our souljahs is dyin got me wishin i was dead with em. cant take this shit no more want it to be done sometimes i just wanna pulll that trigga on that gun, so i can go to thugz mansion and see B.I.G and pac my hearts turned numb so i wonder if ill feel it stop maybe not so i might as well try my best to keep livin and complet lifes test but it seems it neva stops just goes on and on lonely as hell but i aint akon nobody to guide me nobody by my side said i was a blood fo life but now maybe i lied was lyin to myself and everyone else looks like i might need some help but where does a g turn when it comes down to makin it in life or makin ya own body it the ground now im lookin down my barrel of my ak47 wonderin should i stay here or go on to heaven maybe i should give myself some time to reminiss on my years and give up this life of crime

yo im serous i kinda feel this way right now wat should i do?

Battle Record
    8-5
    uppin for feed

Battle Record
    8-5
    upp9j for feed

Battle Record
    8-5
    whoops typo upin for more feed

Battle Record
    8-5
    damn this shit kinda sucks cant belive i wrote this well it was kinda a freestyle but still srry this was a mess up

Battle Record
    8-5
    yo and im not really feelin like that not sure y i wrote that

mcbadboy
    u need to speed up on them post man