Showing results 1 to 15 of 171

Thread: LLL Mag

Banned
    Battle Record
    14-7

LLL Mag

LLL MAG
    By Nique

Yes. I really don't need an introduction. You know I'm that chick; hated by the majority and loved by the minority. Hell, YOU might hate me too, but I don't give a fuck. I never have because chances are I don't like you either. Okay enough. Who the hell knows what week it is? I don't. Anyway, this week was kind of boring. Most battles were lopsided and others were downright wack. A couple of no shows and a couple of do or die matches. If you aren't in this league, TRY to get in the league. I don't want to review the same 16 battlers every week. This Mag will tell you about me, what my future mags are going to be like, and what I plan to do. It will also provide you with my predictions, Top 5 Power House, Top 5 Punches, and maybe even an interview. Maybe a battle of the week, but not this week because there WASN'T a battle of the week. Now lets get started.

The U-Nique Type of Mag

Lets get something straight. This is MY Mag. This isn't your mag, so don't tell me what I should've said, what I should've did, or who I should've mentioned. If your punch isn't in here, chances are I didn't LIKE IT. Get over it and drop something likeable. Another thing, don't compare my Magazines with other leagues Magazines. I don't care about the RBL nor the WBL. I don't care about Allah's Mags nor J o o k's Mags. I'm not using pictures either. The fuck. This isn't supposed to amuse you, unless I'm completely criticizing someone. I'm not out to make fun of people. I'm giving you a re-cap of each week so YOU will be motivated to continue to stay in the league. I also wont abuse this priviledge. My personal opinion of you will not effect anything I say in this Magazine. If I don't like you, so what and if I do, SO WHAT. Everyone's equal in this Magazine. I don't care who you are and how good you are in other leagues, who rides your dick, or what you've accomplished. Ya'll just some textcee's with creative ass names. You're an account just like everyone else.

-Cap of this Week

Championship Match: Savir vs J.Hens:I'm glad this battle wasn't hyped up because I was disappointed with both verses. I thought both could've brought more heat than they dropped. I thought the battle was closer then the votes though. Sav came with some pretty played concepts, like that dame dash line and boys with b-boys line. But he had a few good punches like the over due/overdue line and the swinging/closet line. Hens dropped alright I guess. Punches were pretty blah though. Direct Effect line is played and so was that belt line. What the hell happened in this battle? A lopsided battle. Savir gets the win.

Contendership Match: Mystery~Murdera vs Born to Kill:Is it me or did Born to Kill's last line not go with anything in his verse? Weird ass rhyme scheme. Anyway, this battle was lopsided to me. I'm always saying that BTK is underrated, and he is, but this verse was not good at all. The punches were bland and boring and didn't hit as hard as some of his punches usually do that ALWAYS go unnoticed. Mystery on the other hand came with much harder punches and crazy ass personals that got him the easy victory this week. Congratulations on the win and good luck in the

Tagailo vs Sdizzle: Who the hell cares really? Lol, I'm playing. Another lop-sided win here. Dizzle had that Mr. Key line and that's all he needed because Jericho came terrible. Both weren't good at all. Sdizzle should get the win here.

shadows.edge vs $pitacular: NO show. Unfortunately $pit had to deal with some personal shit concerning a family member. My thoughts and prayers goes out to him and his family. shadows did enough to win. Another easy win making him still undefeated without trying.

Kaze vs Dirty Prose: Dirty has been accused of biting..boo! Kaze came cool. Good to see you back. Although I didn't like how you used so many comparison/reference type punches. Wasn't really creative at all, but you did enough to win this battle. Dirty prose had absolutely nothing and should just stop now. You sound like a Topical writer too. Nothing wrong with that though, but Kaze gets the lopsided win.

pedro nok vs Mr W.rite: The coolest muthafucka Mr Write is back to rip shit. And I now know who pedro is, so THAT'S wassup. Anyway, honestly I thought it was gay that pedro too the no show win. I mean, anyone has a chance of winning the LLL Playoffs no matter what your record is, unless you're 0-10. WRITE wins the battle but based on the 'rules' pedro wins by technicality.

Emulated vs Kamp Boy: EW. This battle was wack. No one has really won yet because it only has ONE vote and Emulated is up. Kamp Boy didn't come hard at all and Em 'didnt try', so voters it's up to you.

DO OR DIE MATCH: Jay. Walker vs Industry: Ouch. Come hard or leave crying. FUNNIEST BAR OF THE BATTLE was when Jay was like "you come sophmore then the 11th grade". LMFAO!!! I never laughed so hard in my fucking life. Not only is that COMPLETELY wrong, but it's COMPLETELY PLAYED. What the hell? It was played when I started textceeing. Mediocre ass verse from him. Bite/Lay lines are PLAYED. And that Nique line sucked. Nique lines are played. Just ew. I don't know what's up.

Bullet Point vs Cannabarz: OMG THE FIRST BATTLE I'VE READ WHERE EVERYONE DID NOT VOTE THE SAME. Congratulations on different opinions LLL! Anyway, voting is 2-1. Both verses were blah. Bullet point had some mediocre/bad punches and Cannabarz was on the same level. I could've sworn I've seen a kapitolins/structure line before. But anyway, nothing more to say about this.

Nahlidge vs Vaskez: Vaskez isn't that bad..some of his lines lacked witticism though. I liked the two dimensional/afterlife concept and the Life Sentence line though. Nahlidge came cool too. Follow the leader line was cool as shit. BooDaPest line made me laugh. This battle was real cool though. Both verses were decent, but Nah is winning in votes right now. Go vote on that it's a pretty cool match up.

Quote vs Fawn Dullmiballs:No show. Fawn didn't come that great anyway. Opener was cool though.

Evolve vs Edicus: Lopsided. My two AI homebres going at it. Evolve got this pretty easily. Both used the newbiest structure I have EVER seen. Evolve came with some cocky/cool as punches including ANOTHER Nique line which had nothing to do with his battle further proving my cockiness comment. He basically had better everything from dots to punches. lol. Evolve wins easily.

DO OR DIE MATCH: MX one vs Exempt: No show.

Onslaught vs Dimense:No show.

DO OR DIE MATCH: Hdot Skies vs K:No show.

Young Philly vs Precise: Potentially good battle. No show.

Guv'nor vs Feeble Minded"No show.

Trapt Wit vs Ambience:No show.

Macabre vs Vylint: Lopsided? Honestly I don't think so. I'm going to address this too. Vylint had better punches I guess. Not really in my opinion. He lacked creativity like a muthafucker, like the attached to my dick line? No. Hard personals I guess, but people ignored the fact that Mac had some dope ass lines.

Makeveli Trained vs Main Activity:God this battle sucked. Had Front Lines written all over it. I didn't like anything in each verse. Whoever wins good job on not sucking as bad I guess.

INTERVIEW WITH YOUNG PHILLY
    by Nique

YoungPhillyBoul [4:41 PM]: yay
    Nique is Quality [4:41 PM]: Aight tell us about yourself
    YoungPhillyBoul [4:44 PM]: okie dokie... me llamo Young Philly... umm... basically i'm a lazy textcee who claims hes a legend... thats really on niques clit... i also like to say nigga to piss her off... but anyway, basically everyone knows me so i dont need to go into detail...i've been at RB BEFORE ur mothers tits started saggin and i'm still just a young 14 year old scrub. thats all.
    Nique is Quality [4:46 PM]: LOL. So tell us about your accomplishments, the leagues you are in, and who you've beaten. And if anything, tell us what you would like to accomplish in text?
    YoungPhillyBoul [4:50 PM]: Eh, idk about accomplishments.. i was LLL champ (lmao), um... at RBL i was in the champ match the week they shut it down... i was invited to March Madness 2k5 uh... b-boys loves my nuts and i merk their WBL events daily... and i should have champed the alias tourney there... i was IRapedYourMomsSon. The best i've beaten were...idk, at RB probably Spit Feebs or Quote... off of RB i beat a few nice heads too, Toil no showed to me last week .. idk, a few mentionables. accomplish in text? ehh...idk really, be the best? i guess thats what everyone wants to do. so yea...
    Nique is Quality [4:52 PM]: Good shit. You want to be the best huh...who do you think you have to beat in order to be the best? And which league do you think you should be in to do so?
    YoungPhillyBoul [4:54 PM]: John Hensley and b-boy cats...thats where its at. ARMZ, TV...some of them...then i'll be the best...but i gotta do it consistently...and beating some old heads like Butler and AOD while im at it would be nice
    Nique is Quality [4:56 PM]: So beating cats like Richard Corey, Fracture, Tang, Scientz, Resin and the likes won't mean anything? I mean, if they were still battling. A couple of them still do.
    YoungPhillyBoul [4:58 PM]: oh yea, hell yea... once Frac returns AGAIN, which he told me he might eventually...i would love to fuck him up...especially since i know he still can come with fire...so can Resin...Rich i have a personal vendetta against so yea, tell him to meet me off of B-boys and i'll tear his shit up...tang and scientz nah, not really
    Nique is Quality [5:00 PM]: Raw Scientz is dope though, but word word. So what you think about LLL's supposed legends being in the league...you know, Evolve and Mystery, then Quo having a battle and Lethargic thinking about coming back?
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:02 PM]: well evolve came back and hes decent, quo is ehh...and mystery is probably lookin the best of the three, pretty good shit. on the topic of Leth, ehh, i never really thought of him as a legend, but he was pretty good back in the day when i beat him in the pic battle that everyone said razah wrote for me...loo
    Nique is Quality [5:02 PM]: Haha Word. Who do you think is the top 5 people in LLL now excluding yourself? And who do you think needs to just quit altogether?
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:06 PM]: JHens, Spit, M~M, Feebs, and last is kinda tough... Evolve could be, but Lay is also pretty decent when hes not biting and rewording or asking me to ghostwrrite for him...token was good too, but i see him no showin worst? Industry...he sucks. and sdizzle is probably the definition of quit. DO IT DAMNIT.
    Nique is Quality [5:07 PM]: Lol. Dizzle on that dontgiveafuck tip. Yea, I have no idea who the hell Industry is. Now I'm going to randomly name some people and you give your rating of them and why you rated them that high or that low, etc..alright?
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:07 PM]: sure
    Nique is Quality [5:07 PM]: $pit
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:09 PM]: LLL Rating: 9/10 Net Rating: 5/10 Basically he writes nice for an RB head, but its been said...he sucks at other sites..like b-boys as Undermine eww. but yea, hes pretty good
    Nique is Quality [5:09 PM]: J.Hens
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:11 PM]: LLL Rating: 10/10 Net Rating: 9/10 Well unlike Spit JHens is dope everywhere...and hes not an egotistical fuck either, which is cool... hes proven himself in just about every league now, and he writes dope enough lines for lay to bite yo.
    Nique is Quality [5:11 PM]: Ouch. Feeble Minded
    Nique is Quality [5:11 PM]: i was saying ouch as in 'oowwww'
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:14 PM]: lmao, w/e
    LLL Rating: 7/10 Net Rating: 7/10 Word, he's actually been off of RB before and i witnessed it. Right now he's decent, but not like he use to be...just doesnt seem as creative anymore. Still can write a solid verse though.
    Nique is Quality [5:15 PM]: lay doubt
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:17 PM]: LLL Rating: 5/10 Net Rating: 0/10 Yea, this is the REAL most hated textcee yo. Whether or not he bit, which im pretty sure he did, and whether or not he asked me to ghostwrite for him for 50 bucks, which i know he did, he still can write pretty good when hes not flippin concepts...but with all the hate and pointing of fingers that surrounds him, its pretty hard to tell whats his and whats just a flip i suggest he just comes back with a new name cuz i think he CAN write good. but the net hates him. thats why he got a 0 on that yo.
    Nique is Quality [5:20 PM]: Trust when I say, Lay will prove otherwise......and I'm the Most Hated Textcee.
    Nique is Quality [5:21 PM]: Is that writing for him true though? Honestly.
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:21 PM]: lmao, yes, quite true...along with the fact that he used a line on feeble that i wrote...and showed him on AIM...lmaoNique is Quality [5:22 PM]: You used to flip lines though, so you know, don't be fronting like you haven't made mistakes before.
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:23 PM]: no, but i directly told him not to take my line...that bastard...im still cool with him though, im on his block list, not vice versa.
    Nique is Quality [5:23 PM]: Lol, I would've blocked your ass too. I mean, I got on his ass too, but yea. Ya'll just..putting him on blast. But anyway, lets close this out. Anything you got to say, shout outs, and so on?
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:25 PM]: uh...go Eagles...also goodluck to Lay, i do want him to be good and prove himself. Uh...shout out to my Bottom Line niggas. HAHAHHAH. yea. peace
    Nique is Quality [5:26 PM]: Pz Petey.
    YoungPhillyBoul [5:26 PM]: bye sha'monique

INTERVIEW WITH FEEBLE MINDED
    BY MYSTERY~MURDERA

GuardTex [6:04 PM]: GuardTex: ok, interview time...
    Mythsofmind: k
    GuardTex: Feebs you have been the most consistently active member here for a long time. You have been one of the most respected heads for a long time. What would YOU make of the comp in the LLL right now???
    GuardTex: 1-10?
    Mythsofmind: I think the competition in LLL is about the highest its ever been. Arguably, you could say that it was better when it had evolve-camarac-M~M-ghod-avalon-and many more... but other than that, LLL is the best its ever been.
    GuardTex: True. True. I see those times are held as sort of "a golden era" of rb battling. However, you could make the arguement now that we have another era approaching it's prime here... would you agree? and if so how does this era shape up to last?
    Mythsofmind: Out of 10, I'd put it at nine. Some people will say that 9 is too high, but when you look at it from an objective standpoint, most of these people are remembering the 'good old days' like they were perfect. Thats not true.. there were many no shows and weak battles back then as well. But there were also a lot of good competitors making for good battles and thats the way i see it today.
    Mythsofmind: ^(you'll have to edit that as a response to your first question)
    GuardTex: ah
    GuardTex: True. True. I see those times are held as sort of "a golden era" of rb battling. However, you could make the arguement now that we have another era approaching it's prime here... would you agree? and if so how does this era shape up to last?
    Mythsofmind: Yeah, I'd agree.. we sort of have reached the pinnacle of a new era... heads like spit and Lay and a lot of up and comers (lets face it, spit has been around but regarding the era he is from this era, not the last) mixed with older heads like Me & you & Nique even... it makes for a very interesting league
    Mythsofmind: I don't think anyone can truly compare the two eras... to me, the era i started battling in will always be the best... It was easily the most exciting. But thats probably how the newer battlers feel about their era, so its hard to say which was better. but us old heads have more say than anyone :-)
    Mythsofmind: K next question
    GuardTex: ok... a couple of names...first the enigma - spitacular... How good is he right now, candidly? Ego and all he has been face to face with almost all the greats and argueable beat them all?
    Mythsofmind: Well, technically in my series with spit I think I am 2-1... I beat him once in LLL and once in EFL (a few weeks ago) and he beat me once in LLL. I think he and I might have has another mini-series where I beat him and we rematched and he beat me. Whatever the figures are, its pretty clear that spit is a great competitor... he has gone toe to toe with me & neither has gained better footing. (do you like that metaphor, bitches?) Its expected though... spit is definitely the best of his era... I don't mind losing to him because I know i will be right back at him even harder the next time. just like he will at me if i beat him... thats what makes great competitors
    GuardTex: ok
    GuardTex: true, true
    GuardTex: Lay doubt??? who? why? what happenned?
    Mythsofmindwhat I'm saying is... forget the stats...spit actually disputes mine anyway, he says that we're even 3-3 (instead of the 3-2 i came out , but either way we have both proven we are the best of the best
    Mythsofmind: ahh....Lay....
    GuardTex: Lay doubt??? who? why? what happenned?
    Mythsofmind: Well... Lay has a long, extended history...some of which you could find out from me and most of which Spit could tell you better. Anyway... he started out as Genocide and got banned for biting or ghostwriting i think... I've banned so many kids i couldnt tell you which but it was one of the two. I will look it up in banned users list and let you know. but anyway, there was valid proof and everything... I always check on bannings when the kids complain, just in case a mod was abusing powers. when he came back as Lay Doubt I let him off the hook...
    GuardTex: ah, now back on...
    GuardTex: Who's champ after this week?
    GuardTex: Savir or Hens?
    Mythsofmind: spit trained the kid, made him into a good battler... or so I thought... and i actually do think he wrote by himself for a while. but then he went back to his cheating ways... and even lied about it, despite good sources like Young P and others claiming he was ghosting and other shit. I have not banned him yet.. i cannot as admin go on rumors... but i do however believe the rumors. there is no reason for P and others to lie just to sink Lays career, i think everyone in LLL wants a dope league.
    GuardTex: ah,
    GuardTex: who's champ after this week savir or J.hens?
    Mythsofmind: ooohhh.... well... I think savir is pretty much a great battler the one or two times he has ever tried.. he even beat me once, pretty badly, although i rematched him and did the same back to him. Savir is a guy who has spitacular type potential but never uses it... Hens is a guy who has already dropped well in LLL & well.... is going to beat savir.
    Mythsofmind: I don't even know why savir got the title shot. I don't think he deserved it. He's cool and everything, also like I said he's good when he tried, but he DOESNT TRY.
    GuardTex: ah, okay, okay... & who makes the quarter finals this year?
    Mythsofmind: we're having quarter finals? shiit lol... shows how much i pay attention to whats going on anymore, I just battle nowadays. used to do everything for LLL. Anyway.. its tough to say... but i think the group will be me, spit, MM, and hens .
    GuardTex: ok... how bout P, Quote, Write, n shadows.edge??? Are these guys threats to take the whole thing?
    Mythsofmind Short version? No
    GuardTex: No evolve?
    Mythsofmind: Dont get me wrong, evolve is my favorite battler ever... but Evolve's record is going to take a hit in his first weeks back to LLL, and everyone else has like 6 battles head start on him. I just can't see him recovering from that, even if he is evolve.
    GuardTex: ah, okay, okay, understandable... well thanx for the interview... anything you have to say in closing? You get final word.
    Mythsofmind: is that some kind of admin privelege? nah just kidding... my duties as admin include deleting freeposts, what kind of priveleges come with that? well, closing words would be to Lay - you were better when you wrote, why are you asking average heads to write for you? people dont try half as hard when they're ghosting anyway... least I dont think they do... and another thing, some people need to stop giving spit such a hard time about the league. get your battles and be happy. if you dont get one remind him don't bitch at him. thanks for the interview
    GuardTex: diddo. -1-
    GuardTex: (off record)

BATTLE OF THE WEEK
    Wait, there wasn't one. STEP YOUR GAME UP.

Verse of the Week
    By: Mystery~Murdera vs BTK

I'm droppin now... heh, and you'll drop right after...

Battling…

U just don’t understand it do you, I’ma speak candid 2 you
    Over ur career u’ve lost ur ass… so now I’m here to hand it to you
    I’ll physically fight you b4 I peep some of ya writes duke
    & moddin the 1-2 punch is an excuse to pay people to like you
    I write true & the old heads are back so this is colossal
    Me, Nique, & Evolve are like artifacts…but ur more of a fossil
    You’re a hor n I caught you easily see your chest is open
    Ur verses are road paint – 2 solid lines but the rest are broken
    The ref has spoken you’re injured start lookin for crutches
    Cuz the league is elevatin…& ur the attendant that pushes the buttons
    I gotta coushin, I’m crushin andI’m not the one to step to
    As a child I ate off the floor… so u can stay where savir left you
    I gotta rep duke, and what does it say for your cause if…
    There’s like 8 dope heads and you gotta hundred losses
    I’m the fuckin boss kid, no losses, unbelievably nice
    Where as EVERYBODY on the site has beat you. Twice.
    I’ma beat you blind so I aint even gonna hide it, next…
    I’ll murk u in your own league & u’ll send me ur retirement check!

TOP FIVE POWER HOUSE

J.Hens-Idk, dude has fallen off lately, but he still can be a threat in this league and people pick him as the favorite to win it all. Basically watch out and don't let that champ match loss fool you.

Mystery~Murdera-He took time off, came back, and is STILL beating people's ass like he didn't miss a step. The nicest one right now out of all the old heads who came back and he gets to prove himself against Savir. Basically, don't half ass when you face him or he'll embarass you.

Young Philly-Good battler. Past LLL Champion. He's beaten a people like $pit, Feeble, and Quote and he most likely can/will beat you.

$pitacular-His record is terrible, but he seems to only show up when he's facing someone he really wants to be. Basically, he's inconsistent, but don't piss him off otherwise you're in for a rude awakening.

Savir-He's the Champ now. And he's beaten John Hensley who has dominated battle leagues on almost every legit site. What else is there to prove? People are saying he doesn't deserve to be there and others are saying Hens didn't try. But the point is, HE IS THERE for a reason. He's on top now. Try to stop him.

WATCH OUT NOW

shadows.edge-Dude is beating people and he's written like a total of 20 lines. He's 4-0. People either suck or are shook when he comes through. He's no one to sleep on. He's proven himself in the LLL and RBL. Watch out.

Mr W.rite-You know it. He's back. He's a little rusty, but he'll shake it off. This past LLL Playoff Champion isn't anyone to look over. He'll be beaten a bunch of you soon enough.

Feeble-He's fallen off. I don't care what anyone says. He just has, but he can still beat most of you in a 20 liner. Basically, if he gets more focused he'll dominant this league.

BTK-YES I SAID IT. HE'S UNDERRATED. SOMETIMES HE LOSES BATTLES HE SHOULDN'T LOSE. STOP SLEEPING ON HIM AND ACTUALLY READ HIS LINES.

Kaze-He's back. Rusty as hell, but if he's able to shake off the rust he'll beat a few people here and there.

Other Look Outs: Vylint, Mac, Chrit, and Evolve

TOP TEN PUNCHES

Lol, there aren't any. Step IT UP. [/b]

[center]Closing

Gawdamn. You have to have NO LIFE to do this shit. I'm never writing anything this long ever again. I would've gave you all predictions, but we don't have any NEW RANKS. Nique for Mod. I swear. This is why the league is dying. Anyway, keep writing, keep hating, keep having fun, and keep bitching. Stay up. Pz.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    nice mag, thanks for doing it Nique, pretty good read

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    i love you nique :wub:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nique
    Young Philly-Good battler. Past LLL Champion. He's beaten a people like $pit, Feeble, and Quote and he most likely can/will beat you.

Battle Record
    22-7
    U didnt revew my battle, I cam dope.
    Artificial Intelligence

...Tension'us Venomo'us
    Battle Record
    10-14
    My name Pop ya'll.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you Die with the devils first kiss.then Look to the sky and Say This:
    I live High in the essence of unbleviable Gods Hands
    I love like roses and sink threw fingers just Like Sand

From Bein Satans Angel..To Hating The actional Clan
    Tryin to Be heartless.........But thats not Being A Man

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Jesus
    I also wont abuse this priviledge. My personal opinion of you will not effect anything I say in this Magazine. If I don't like you, so what and if I do, SO WHAT. Everyone's equal in this Magazine.
    respect for that. btw if I could face some good heads I'd actually come dope. I think I've beaten enough Gov'nors, they aren't even worth my time anymore. Just face me up against the hardest people every week if you want me to come nice

Battle Record
    5-2
    nice mag nique..

I think I need more dickriders...

Quote Originally Posted by Feeble
    Mythsofmind: ooohhh.... well... I think savir is pretty much a great battler the one or two times he has ever tried.. he even beat me once, pretty badly, although i rematched him and did the same back to him. Savir is a guy who has spitacular type potential but never uses it... Hens is a guy who has already dropped well in LLL & well.... is going to beat savir.
    Mythsofmind: I don't even know why savir got the title shot. I don't think he deserved it. He's cool and everything, also like I said he's good when he tried, but he DOESNT TRY.

Blaow. Bitch.
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    savir my paragraph about you basically gave you an excuse for sucking. blaow.

btw young p I've faced two "net legends" in my time battling, and I beat one and tied the other, in a tourney they were favorites to win & i was virtually unknown in. So I guess that makes me "7/10 material" oh and i went 6-1 on RM or sumthin like that before i figured out how gay super was and left. after he challenged me in his mag, i accepted, and he ducked me by no setting it up the next week. which obviously in his league he had the power to set the shit up. he adamantly denies this, but its buried in one of his league mags somewhere..

hoe

Battle Record
    5-2
    oh yeah

i forgot that i was 5-0 at RM..lol.

feeble, it's great when you can suck...yet champ the league.
    woooooooooooot!
    who else can text while eating, playing poker, and be bothered
    by a brazilian mexicans... yet still win.

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    thanks and everybody better respond to this shit because this took a LONG fucking time
    AI. Legendary.
    19x HOF. Seven Titles. 50.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Savir.
    oh yeah

i forgot that i was 5-0 at RM..lol.

feeble, it's great when you can suck...yet champ the league.
    woooooooooooot!
    who else can text while eating, playing poker, and be bothered
    by a brazilian mexicans... yet still win.
    its not like RM is a hard league, lol. I bet you didn't try either, I BS'ed that league. you BS every league so I'm sure you double-Bs'ed RM. LLL is much harder...depending on how you look at it. LLL has at least 25 % good heads, RM is about 1% good heads. Who the fuck wants to face 800 wack heads for every 1 good head you face? I'm bored enough facing one good head out of every three battles here on Rb. People will compare, and say RM's good heads > LLL's, but I dont see a basis for saying that. just look at the verses week to week, ignoring personals (too hard to compare since im not active on RM i dont know their personals as well), if you look at the wit LLL has and the wit RM has they're basically equally give or take week by week. so blah @ a reputation. if i can beat equation and tie numbskull then I can beat the rest of them. not saying they cant beat me, just making my point... kids act like these heads are some godly motherfuckers and they really aren't. same shit that happened when savir beat me the first time. i thought i was on some next level shit compared to him (which I am ) and then he beat me.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    this week face me vs. Hens

Battle Record
    5-2
    Yeah. Some dude named Alamo just got done telling me
    that nobody on RB can win outside of the site. =/.

but...it's been done..a lot

at one point. RB had Me, Feeb, Spit, P, Nique, Toke
    all in top 30 (not that top 30 is good, but stilll)

then we all quit. lol

set up the battles feeb.. Spit can't do it ..

Battle Record
    18-24
    Can I be put in the league this week Feebs?
    I've been asking for a month. :/