User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Mista Grim

Baby-Smile'z

Talking Mista Grim

If i had to choose between my family and you, my mind would go blank because it would be hard to choose, If i left an empty space and if you left me no chance to runaway i would run 2 u, but when i breakdown and cry i would say its not you its how my life is, My family dont know you like i know you, And the changes i have made, Make me lose my mind and my faith, But your always running to catch me fall, and when i lose my chances to fall out again your gonna love me from the bottom of your heart, Yes i said it MISTA GRIM is my wonderful man, he puts the ''E'' back in WE because thats how we play, but when u catch him falling down to the ground all save him and he thank his true love, And thats me and all always stick around so when he is feeling down all be around, All cancel all my plans and come be with my man, chances are he will take me everywhere and buy me everything, Because thats what are love his love is for, But im with him because he loves me for who i am and not what i got, and he knows who i am fo sho, And all share all my secerts and inner thoughts to him ALWAYS, Ummmmm yeah MISTA GRIM surely is my man and that will never change, so if he plays around yes i will leave his ass, so remberer this one so if he does mess up im leaving out that door, And theres no turning back, But if he beggs My mind will never change, But when he says he loves me i will say it back to him, Just love me even when your feeling down, You can call me and all make your day much better because thats how much i love my man, And life cant change the way i fill about you, MISTA GRIM is a truthful kept man, Soulful dreams are made upon our love, And maybe one day he will come around and ask me to be his wife, im in love and maybe this will last forever so lets talk about our love - this song is dedacaded to MISTA GRIM..... gimmie sum feedbck thnks,

Baby-Smile'z
    Be truthful when ur giving me sum feedbck..,..

SikTrik
    very touching deep..i like the write..it had a lot of emotion in it but i didnt get the poetic vibe from it..it had everyting cept as i read on it was more of a story 2 me...which isnt bad by no means..just not that poetic feel..but it is what it is..and that is an overall good write..keep up..igh...nice write ..sure we will c mor

Baby-Smile'z
    thnks but i dont think i will be making threads for a while......

SikTrik
    if u dont mind me asking...but why is that?..

Baby-Smile'z
    because some ppl in my thread want to help me out wit my raps and all dat otha shit right cause they want me to be betta and i promisd i wont post n-e mo threads unless they want me to ya know my crew lost souls feel fo me....

SikTrik
    ^^lol o..never heard of that b4...but i guess do what u do...but i think by dropping only gets u better..but goodluck with that...

Baby-Smile'z
    thnks, i could use tha advice...but wat ya said by i should post mo it helps ppl out mo i think i will do dat unstead of not posting thanks....

Baby-Smile'z
    can ya guyz or gurlz me sum mo feedbck plz...

You've Earned a Custom Title! waterflow's Avatar
    baby that was really really good that was really nice i like basically all ur stuff but this is now one of my favorites keep it up

Baby-Smile'z
    thnks waterflow....hey and dat shit u did wit my man......did u read wat they wurr sayin bout u and him read it....cause mista grim got mad....jus read it and u will find out....

K.T: The Assassin ~ladie_streetz~'s Avatar
    Frm Da Nati the 513 area! Sin~city aka Riot City is where i be 513 WalnutHillz D.T.W
    Battle Record
    75-28
    Awards 75+ Wins
    this was pkay
    very good topic, maybe a more decent title though instead of just the actual name. the structure of the poem needs to be worked on, this didnt have very good vocab so just work on your structure and vocab and it would have been a decent poem
    THE FAMILY.

Baby-Smile'z
    i am im gettin sum pointers right now as we speak well im also kinda new at poeticing to my man MISTA GRIM....to express my luv fo him,.

K.T: The Assassin ~ladie_streetz~'s Avatar
    Frm Da Nati the 513 area! Sin~city aka Riot City is where i be 513 WalnutHillz D.T.W
    Battle Record
    75-28
    Awards 75+ Wins
    true
    but it wasn't that bad just needs improvement in your work but i think you do good so far with what you have just gotta get the rhymin and structure part organized and leveled out
    THE FAMILY.

SikTrik
    well glad that u have decided to take my advice...i trully believe that practice can only make you better..and u can always post up more..while u get pointers...so keep posting..OBVIOUSLY by this thread u have a few fans..lol who like what u have 2 say...so keep on writing