User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: bulletproof vest

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47

bulletproof vest

Bulletproof vest get your bulletproof vest watch out shots on the sidelines might enter your chest rip through your vest my aim games the best I got to protest gleam shots knock niggas down like dominos and kill all the rest….
    So you got to hide get your bandanna gloves ski masks and your vest cause them boys are watching you even though you blend in with the rest ………
    We got the scope on you run all you can duck n leave just drop the gat like the soap uncle younbouls still hard on the block watch out they might jump you……
    Just duck n leave I got magic nigga I got a trick up my sleeve if we shoot you up even you got you bulletproof vest the right shoot will make your blood leak and then leave…..
    In killing you’re not better then me cause when gats and gloccs pop niggas bleed and then drop best believe me when I tell you leave your bulletproof vest on oc you took it off saying your hot in the beginning I told you the scope tell on you so I gave you a shoot

Keeping it short

!.VeRbZ.!
    structure was fucked up .........ima give u some feed when i egt time to sit down and read the verse........due to the structure it was hardto read