Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: What We Know...Verbz N ADR

. . . . . .
    Battle Record
    27-7

What We Know...Verbz N ADR

!Verbz!
    ComPton Stand up
    I grew up~holdin a glock no choice but to spit~’or end up deceased like the revolutionist (hit)…
    In a neighborhood known as COMPTON nothin special about my feces..just seen as typical shit…
    Got tired of THE MAN undermindin’ me~ slowly and surely destroyin my integrity…
    So once I got the work and a glock..guided by my sinister peers it was hell to be’…
    These newchannels talk about helping Iraq but theres still poverity in the U.S.
    He knows the rest~go to prison see the innocent men ~Bush’ still wont CON-FEST’…
    Trapped by the system~ it wasn’t my fault It was the only way right?….no wrong…
    I had many talents~ jus was feelin 2 sorry for myself till I picked up da pen and wrote my first song…
    But mc’s told me I cud’nt make it lookin at papers with dialated pupilz~ was told to elevate…
    But now I will hold back nothin anymore shits let loose I see no reason to constipate…
    So try to steer away from peer pressure …good people is what the World is lackin of…
    First we pick on other countries ~ now programs steal money for food donated to residents of Africa…

ADR
    "M.i.a.i.m.I"

From the block were dices are rolled-ya rights are revoked..
    education is low-but kids no the pricesses of coke..
    they take ya cries as a jok-but get left with sunny days..
    honest answers have no outlet like were trapped in a maze..
    ol school heads paved ways-crooked cops and palm beaches..
    kids with wrong teachins-parents given nuttin but long speeches..
    streets seekin-ways to plot,while you post up on ya favorite block..
    home of the tourist,cokes the pourist,no love hate is all we were tought..
    club scenes are popin,receiving hurricanes non stop-n..
    county jail,u'll turn pail,when u see bars and the pads locked in..
    im from M.I.A.M.I,WHERE MONEY IS A MAJOR ISSUE..
    weeds essential,nothings condfidential,and 5-0 aint the only one blazing pistols

werd!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

. . . . . .
    Battle Record
    27-7

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

!.VeRbZ.!
    lol chea i made a typo-----i meant to say city known as compton...neways good shit adr...

!.VeRbZ.!
    Last edited by !.VeRbZ.!; September 30th, 2005 at 05:39 PM

!.VeRbZ.!
    uuuppppiiinnn whats good fams give feed

!.VeRbZ.!
    uppin yo man cmon drop links and ill give feed to yall stuff

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2
    nice nice piece i was feeling this one it was really nice i felt where yall coming from an represent i could see the emotion well more like feeling about these places keep dropen werd ncie shit ADR and Verbs doing it big now shit i got to come back LMAo haha keep it up peeps

Black Death

..::OM's::..

Topinnacle

To DAMN DOPE^^^

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-10
    yeah i was feel this piece
    good ways to describe tha street life
    cause that shit is real
    nice
    hit up them battles and vote please
    Battle needs Closing

ThaChampIsHere#1-vs-Roota

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    sick, i like how you gave a shout out to ya peeps before you spit, i feel ya on dat one homies, Verbz opener was SICK!!! really feelin dat dog, also liked how you talk about bitches tellin you u cant make it, i dont think nobody should be sayin shit like dat, so i got you, adr, your whole verse was strait sick homie, i loved that opener to your verse, and the closer was killa to homie, loved dis bar, one of my favorites:
    streets seekin-ways to plot,while you post up on ya favorite block..
    home of the tourist,cokes the pourist,no love hate is all we were tought..
    originality and flow was great, great drop peeps, keep layin verses like these, you cats got talent...

~one~
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

!.VeRbZ.!
    thanx fellas....uppin for more feed

Uncensored
    verbs your flow was and your rhyme scheme is confusing ,it needs to be tightned up

ADR your flow was right your rhyme scheme was good and i was really getting a feel kof M.I.A. through you lyrics.

!.VeRbZ.!
    yea...he got me in this one....................just had to catch on to ma flow tho.........thanx for da feed