User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 115

Thread: Interview /w Nique.

Banned
    Battle Record
    14-7

Interview /w Nique.

TurdleyToadstool: aight, Nique, wanna do this thing?

Nique is Quality: yessir Mac Attack
    Nique is Quality: heh = ]

TurdleyToadstool: sweet. Alright, first thing's first, why'd you come back Nique? You left with alot of heat on you.

Nique is Quality: I came back with a lot of heat too. When I left RB, I went to b-boys as Impulse. Some people knew it at RB, some people didin't. Anyway, I left that site too, and now there's this huge controversy that I'm other aliases and what not..and I'm not. Then I got invited in this room with a bunch of b-boys head still talking shit about me being someone else, so I said fuck it..and came back

TurdleyToadstool: Word, I remember you as Impulse at B-Boys. You came nice as hell..lmao, all the controversy and shit. Anyways, other than yourself, who do you think is the best text on RB, and the best on BBoys?

Nique is Quality: Best on RB? Everyone seems to be on everyone else's level out of the top 5 or 6. Anyone could beat anyone any day if there wasn't so much ass kissing. But I guess at RB it's Young P. Why? Cuz he's holding the title. On b-boys? I don't really know right now, but I say Richard Corey because he is so original...he's never accused of flippin, biting, or anything..and he doesn't have dickriders.
    Nique is Quality: And he was the dude who banned my name on b-boys. Smh.

TurdleyToadstool: I didn;t realize you were actually banned.
    TurdleyToadstool: Anyways, do you like the way LLL is being run right now? Any suggestions for improvement?

Nique is Quality: They thought/still think that I am/was Skill.
    Nique is Quality: I think we should combine the Junior league. And let ANYONE vote. Unless someone name lyricalbob187 with 3 posts decides to vote, but yea combine the league and let whoever feels like voting vote for gods sake..as long as it's legit

TurdleyToadstool: yea. Forreal, I agree with the combination thing, but some people don't think its a good idea.

Nique is Quality: If you're wack, you'll go 0-10
    Nique is Quality: Oh well. Deal with it.

TurdleyToadstool: So, anyways, you had your battle with Spit this week..an amazing battle: What's your beef /w him?

Nique is Quality: He's the most sensitive kid I've ever met talked to on the net. I remember he used to show me his lines (when I was gone), and I would be like "Nah, that's terrible", dude would have a FIT. Like he's always mad about something. Lol. And then when he would be losing he'll be like "I can't believe this shit Nique..I know I won". Oh yea, he's a little too cocky. He's a cool battler, he isn't a great one. Calm it down

TurdleyToadstool: word
    TurdleyToadstool: You're down in votes right now..how do you think the battle went?

Nique is Quality: I think the integrity of the league is slowly declining. People telling me that my personals were too bland..I HAD LIKE 4 LINES OF PERSONALS..I know for a fact you didn't read the battle then. A lot of bullshit and trendy shit, grow some balls. That is all I'm saying until the battle ends..

TurdleyToadstool: ight, cool
    TurdleyToadstool: so, who are some peeps you'd like to face in upcoming weeks- do you foresee Nique sticking round until the end?

Nique is Quality: I don't care who I battle and I only wanted to face $pitacular. And no Nique will most likely not be sticking around until the end. We'll see though.

TurdleyToadstool: =(...come on stick around. lmao, what was that whole thing about when Young P asked you out?

Nique is Quality: Lol, he keeps asking me can he sit next to me when on the bench when Temple plays Syracuse in Girls Basketball. because I'm injured (personal #1). I'm like no, and he randomly said that. I found it disturbingly funny.

TurdleyToadstool: lmao, werd. Anyways, who do you think is going to win this LLL season? Any early predictions about the season in general?

Nique is Quality: Well, considering that everyone worships $pitacular. I say him. Or ME. Yea, I said it bitches. Or Feeble, or John Hensley. Or Petey. I honestly do not know. I wouldn't be surprised if Spit won it..even if he didn't deserve to win it.

TurdleyToadstool: word..alot of people seem to have beef with him. So, name the top 3 in LLL right now, with brief reasons why they're dope.

Nique is Quality: Oh shit, I forgot about Savir. But he isn't dickrode enough. Hahaha. Anyway..
    Nique is Quality: J.Hens-He's trying to be the first textcee to win every text championship at every site I'm guessing..and he's pretty much doing that. He's won like most of the shit. He's a cool battler I guess..and he's the peoples champ for most people. The favorite textcee. Ha..
    Nique is Quality: Young P-He's the champ for a reason. Dude's like 14, and he's better than 24..25 year old textcees. He beat $pitacular I heard..and could probably beat anyone he faces. I think he still be on that flippin tip sometimes, but when he isn't his shit is mad creativie, like that Ill/legitimate line...whew, that was dope. Yessir.
    Nique is Quality: Feeble/Spit/Savir-They all fall on the same line. Savir probably will end up no showing in the playoffs of something, lol. He's on some 'i dont really give a fuck' tip, which is fine. I feel the same way. Anyway, they all have the potential to be league champs. Feeble will start writing like himself soon. Spit, is good so-atleast that what everyone else says..I still don't find the cliche usage to be all that great, but he uses them well..can't hate. So him too. Sav because his wordplay is on point.
    Nique is Quality: Sav ain't never been accused of flipping/biting NOTHING. Take note of that. And I didn't say myself because I'm a considerate person.

TurdleyToadstool: word up..we almost done..ok, who do you think has the most potential in the league- like, maybe a neweyhr head who you think will elevate?

Nique is Quality: The league is so fucking even I have no clue. There's so many people in the league like BTK (most underrated battler every) and MM., who has won almost every battle tourney/league in his glory days. Horud used to be good..and Ambience is cool..Jay Walker is cool..oh shit, Mac I ain't even know you were in this joint..oh shit Meters too, wtf..the league is pretty solid. Haha, the playoffs is going to be fun/interesting. Oh shit shadows too. LOL. Fuck this -throws in towel-..I don't think I can call anyone
    Nique is Quality: completely wack..except maybe dizzle, but he's a cool person.
    Nique is Quality: Everyone is either decent or above.

TurdleyToadstool: yea, the league is pretty decent yet...what do you think
    about Evolve signing up?

Nique is Quality: Evolve has a lot of people on his nuts, so if he loses, he'll win anyway, and if it's close, hell win anyway.
    Nique is Quality: I don't know him, so I can't really comment. Welcome back though.

TurdleyToadstool: haha, word, we'll see what happens.
    TurdleyToadstool: ight, that's about it Niqua
    TurdleyToadstool: thanks for the interview, g/l with the voting this week, and next week.

Nique is Quality: Alright man. Anyone who wants to collab with me in topicals..HOLLA at me. I need to start writing again.
    Nique is Quality: Thanks Mac. Peace.

Guaranteed to be an ICU J.Hens.'s Avatar
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF
    cool mag. good shit.
    Monster's Ink

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-3
    The JR. idea is pretty good.

Banned
    cool interview.

i dont think your Skill.

Battle Record
    7-1
    LMMFAO@ richard corey

that nigga still text battles?

WTFFFF!!

*flashbacks of beating R.Corey*

Battle Record
    5-2
    nice. Good read, indeed.

mentioning me is always a winning strategy!

You mighta inspired me to try hard against Hens...hopefully
    it'll last more than 5 minutes.
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wasn't mentioned. Makes me sad Nique
    WordPerfect.

Thinkin bout when we first learned to use rubbers/
    He never learned so in turn, I'm kidnappin his baby's mother/
    My hand around her collar, feedin her cheese/
    She said the taste of dollars was shitty, so i fed her 50's/- Jay-Z

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    *sticked

- Artificial Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius
    *sticked
    this songs about maryjane its insane in my brain lol im so stoned

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    Nice interview, dunno what people's problem with Nique is, she seems like a sorted female, heh

pedro nok
    Coolio, Nique is nice. She just likes a net personna.

Battle Record
    23-2
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion OM HOF Golden Glove Champion
    Yeaaaaaaa!!! My name was randomly mentioned again! Yeaaaaaaa!!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-2
    nice interview.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Tight mag...

Good outlook, Nique.

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez
    Nice interview, dunno what people's problem with Nique is, she seems like a sorted female, heh
    Because I'm a complete asshole..duh.

And Evolve, get off your high horse man..he asked a question and I answered it
    AI. Legendary.
    19x HOF. Seven Titles. 50.