User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: The best is yet 2 come (need feed back!!)

The best is yet 2 come (need feed back!!)

i spit unheard shit straight up out the gutter
    i make these MCs look like fake ass mutherfuckers
    droppin bombs from the sky just to make yall ni66as shutter
    makin ice cubes out my lyrics cuz im 1 cold ass mic controler

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    too short way too short but if u want feed wit these lil piece u need to work on vocab,stretch ur lines somemore,put more detail and emotion into ur verse,and make ur verse longer more than 4 lines but overall i think u need to step up but it was good just step up............

leave feed on the open mics in my sig ~1~
    Last edited by Tech_9; September 28th, 2005 at 08:15 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    7-7
    uhh that was way to short.. 4 bars???????