User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: Lungs...

bitch.
    Battle Record
    11-25

Lungs...

I've been smokin cigs n' weed on more than a daily basis for like 5 years, and im ONLY 15, and right now I have this cough, but whenever I try to cough to get rid of the flem and whatnot I get this REAL SHARP, almost unbareable pain in my lungs. I woke up with it, i've been having like a tad bit of bronchitus until just a lil bit ago. I know a fever is a symptom for ammonia, so I took my temperature and its normal. I dont know what could be wrong, but my lungs are fucked.

Anybody have any ideas, cuz this shits startin to scare me it hurts so bad?

Ticallion Stallion Motionblurrr's Avatar
    You have cancer because YOU SMOKE.

. . . . . .
    Battle Record
    27-7
    ...damn i no exactly what u mean...only thing is ive been smokin for bout 9 years now.....

i'd like to no what that is

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here's another one: STOP SMOKING!

Battle Record
    0-1

just a guess but I think that might be why its hurting...

what happend to waiting till your 18 to kill yourself

bitch.
    Battle Record
    11-25
    Oh, this has REALLY scared me into quitting. I just threw away a half carton of squares.

But now I want to know if what I have might be deadly, or something one of you all know, because I cant go to the doctor...my dad has no insurance on me.

Used to love H.E.R
    Battle Record
    0-3
    If its that bad,just give it a rest for a minute. Smokings all good,but if it starts to give you health problems why continue?

bitch.
    Battle Record
    11-25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven Moorhead

just a guess but I think that might be why its hurting...

what happend to waiting till your 18 to kill yourself
    I KNOW my lungs look like that, and it fuckin sucks. Lookin back...shit was stupid to ever even start.

It can heal though right? If I quit, they will heal, right?

Battle Record
    0-1
    I dunno

Believe me
    I hate the truth foundation and everything
    I think smoking is a good stress reliever if you do it in moderation (I dont smoke...but I dont see anything wrong with SOME things in moderation)

Battle Record
    0-1
    How to Quit Smoking and Quit for Keeps
    What Happens After You Quit Smoking
    Immediate Rewards
    Within 12 hours after you have your last cigarette, your body will begin to heal itself. The levels of carbon monoxide and nicotine in your system will decline rapidly, and your heart and lungs will begin to repair the damage caused by cigarette smoke.

Within a few days you will probably begin to notice some remarkable changes in your body. Your sense of smell and taste may improve. You will breathe easier, and your smoker's hack will begin to disappear, although you may notice that you will continue to cough for a while. And you will be free from the mess, smell, inconvenience, expense, and dependence of cigarette smoking.
    Immediate Effects
    As your body begins to repair itself, instead of feeling better right away, you may feel worse for a while. It's important to understand that healing is a process&shyp;it begins immediately, but it continues over time. These "withdrawal pangs" are really symptoms of the recovery process.
    Immediately after quitting, many ex-smokers experience "symptoms of recovery" such as temporary weight gain caused by fluid retention, irregularity, and dry, sore gums or tongue. You may feel edgy, hungry, more tired, and more short-tempered than usual and have trouble sleeping and notice that you are coughing a lot. These symptoms are the result of your body clearing itself of nicotine, a powerful addictive chemical. Most nicotine is gone from the body in 2-3 days.

Long-range Benefits
    It is important to understand that the long range after-effects of quitting are only temporary and signal the beginning of a healthier life. Now that you've quit, you've added a number of healthy productive days to each year of your life. Most important, you've greatly improved your chances for a longer life. You have significantly reduced your risk of death from heart disease, stroke, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and several kinds of cancer&shyp;not just lung cancer. (Cigarette smoking is responsible every year for approximately 130,000 deaths from cancer, 170,000 deaths from heart disease, and 50,000 deaths from lung disease.)

Hmmmm

bitch.
    Battle Record
    11-25
    Man, fuck.

I guess I just have to learn to accept death.

Cuz I know I dont have many years in my lungs. Especially when I started smokin a pack a day before my lungs were even through developing.

On all Ls.
    Battle Record
    2-4
    Rub oil in your mouth, then take a lighter and breath in. It should get rid of that cough in a jiffy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    ^
    I made another post saying you will heal if you dont have cancer

Battle Record
    16-3
    1. Stop smoking
    2. Go to a doctor

bitch.
    Battle Record
    11-25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven Moorhead
    How to Quit Smoking and Quit for Keeps
    What Happens After You Quit Smoking
    Immediate Rewards
    Within 12 hours after you have your last cigarette, your body will begin to heal itself. The levels of carbon monoxide and nicotine in your system will decline rapidly, and your heart and lungs will begin to repair the damage caused by cigarette smoke.

Within a few days you will probably begin to notice some remarkable changes in your body. Your sense of smell and taste may improve. You will breathe easier, and your smoker's hack will begin to disappear, although you may notice that you will continue to cough for a while. And you will be free from the mess, smell, inconvenience, expense, and dependence of cigarette smoking.
    Immediate Effects
    As your body begins to repair itself, instead of feeling better right away, you may feel worse for a while. It's important to understand that healing is a process&shyp;it begins immediately, but it continues over time. These "withdrawal pangs" are really symptoms of the recovery process.
    Immediately after quitting, many ex-smokers experience "symptoms of recovery" such as temporary weight gain caused by fluid retention, irregularity, and dry, sore gums or tongue. You may feel edgy, hungry, more tired, and more short-tempered than usual and have trouble sleeping and notice that you are coughing a lot. These symptoms are the result of your body clearing itself of nicotine, a powerful addictive chemical. Most nicotine is gone from the body in 2-3 days.

Long-range Benefits
    It is important to understand that the long range after-effects of quitting are only temporary and signal the beginning of a healthier life. Now that you've quit, you've added a number of healthy productive days to each year of your life. Most important, you've greatly improved your chances for a longer life. You have significantly reduced your risk of death from heart disease, stroke, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and several kinds of cancer&shyp;not just lung cancer. (Cigarette smoking is responsible every year for approximately 130,000 deaths from cancer, 170,000 deaths from heart disease, and 50,000 deaths from lung disease.)

Hmmmm
    That comforts me...for real man. Thanks.