User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: For Halloween...

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

For Halloween...

I'll be dressed up as a convict... Like old school style with the black and white stripes... Almost like mimes, football refs, and the Hamburglar.

And my 5 year old adorable nephew will be dressed as a cop with handcuff tied to me.

Then before he goes to bed, I'll paint myself black and have him beat me with a baton to entertain the white crowd at the block party we're having.

How about you?

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I dont need to dress up im a homicidal maniac they dress like normal people.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild
    I dont need to dress up im a homicidal maniac they dress like normal people.
    What the fuck are you talking about? You're creeping out the kids with your behind the bushes talk, you pervert.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9
    party duh
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Yo Ha Style i was being sarcastic do you understand the meaning of the word? Your a fucking yank so i guess not. Oh yeah your going trick or treating with a 5 year old i think YOUR THE PERVERT.
    Eat A Cock Bitch.

I'm going to be MF DOOM...for real though i found this mask from a kids gladiator dress up and it looks like mf dooms LOL so im just going to put a pic of him on a t-shirt that says MF DOOM and wear it.

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Wow Ha Style has almost 3,000 more posts than i do he must be a legend on this board oh no i must behave and not talk back to him in case he bans me hahahahahahahaha THAT WAS SARCASM TOO MAYBE YOU GET IT NOW?

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Wow Ha Style has almost 3,000 more posts than i do he must be a legend on this board oh no i must behave and not talk back to him in case he bans me hahahahahahahaha THAT WAS SARCASM TOO MAYBE YOU GET IT NOW?
    Pfft~ Fag. You think I was seriouly thinking you're a child molester? lol at your limited thinking ability, monkey.

And sarcasm is only cute when it's funny.

Wtf at you typing in caps about talking back to people who has alot of post counts and getting banned. You're such a fag.

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I wasnt mad at you calling me a pervert i was just pissed off at you not getting sarcasm i was trying to teach you something. I couldnt give two fucks if you ban me your the only Michael Jackson wannabe on this site.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I wasnt mad at you calling me a pervert i was just pissed off at you not getting sarcasm i was trying to teach you something. I couldnt give two fucks if you ban me your the only Michael Jackson wannabe on this site.
    That wouldn't be so stupid if my last post didn't exist and I actually thought you were a child molester. I was pissed off at your stupidity and lack of entertainment value so we can both be pissed at each other.

Let's leave it at that because your posts annoy me. We can go our separate ways.

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I am a pervert though me and 25 of my mates put a clamp on your mothers ass opened her up real wide and made her squeal like a pig. weeeeeee weeeeee weeeeeee weeeeeeee weeeeeeeeee.
    Fuck you fucking fag.
    I hope im banned now?
    Couldnt care less son.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I am a pervert though me and 25 of my mates put a clamp on your mothers ass opened her up real wide and made her squeal like a pig. weeeeeee weeeeee weeeeeee weeeeeeee weeeeeeeeee.
    Fuck you fucking fag.
    I hope im banned now?
    Couldnt care less son.
    WTF... I feel sorry for you now... I hope you're not older than 15 or 16 max...

And why would I care that you don't care about this forum? Fucking moron.

I'm not the owner, admin, nor a mod.

Back on topic...

My nephew looks pimp in a cop outfit. We're going to go harrass black people at my college.

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I aint no 15 year old kid im a 22 year old man, lets be real this is the fucking net i dont give a fuck about your opinion and you dont give a fuck about mine. But dont think just cause your a POPULAR(LOL) member of this site that i wont talk shit to you if you talk shit to me, cause i will.
    I love arguing whether its in person or on the net, ive said my piece youve said your im willing to end the arguement i dont like being childish but i'll resort to it if i got to. Truce if you want it it's up to you.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I don't know why you feel obligated to mention that I'm popular on this site in almost every post. That's not even related to anything but you keep bringing it up. And I think it's just you. I've been posting the same way on this site since I've joined. So you have been making these kinds of post for the sake of arguing... wtf... or some kind of net inferiority complex because you think people with more post counts think they are better than you in real life or something... I dunno what to say to you. I've been perplexed by these kinds of posters ever since iambacc and v8nam who has like some type of net grudge against admins... lol.

. . . . . .
    Battle Record
    27-7
    ...ayo ha style u say sarcasims only cute when its funny....

but all that black talk aint cute nor funny ......so wtf....?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.