User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 64

Thread: Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS....

Quote Originally Posted by SiB
    LOL@well known master opey with his multi million dollar record label who i need to take shots at to get 'famous' or known. Get real u twat.
    Ive been on this site for over a year now, what makes YOU important here, mr August 2005?
    I'm not known on this site because for one, i dont post shit unless its battle/collab related 90% of the time. 2 I'm not a text head so automatically faggots like u wont know me. 3 i dont need to be known to rip Opey a new ass hole on his forehead.

re-read your post and tell me ur NOT ridin his dick like the pony u allways wanted
    You've Been Here For Over A Year With 331 Posts? I Could Get 331 Posts In 2 Weeks. Well Then, If 90% Of You Being Here Has Been "Battle/Collab Related", Then Drop A Link And Let Me Listen To Some Of You're Audio, You Fucking Slut. You're Talking Shit With Nothing To Back It Up. Im Not On OpeY's Dick, Im Just Saying Before You Start Talking Shit To Somebody Who Has Actually Done Audio And Has Actually Battled, While You Have Nothing To Back Your Shit Up. You Say 90% Of The Time You're Here You're Either Battling Or Collabing Yet No-one's Head Of You're Bitch Ass? Shit, For All We Know You Might Not Even Do Audio. So, Before You Get On You're Knees And Start Sucking On My Dick, Why Don't You Actually Prove To Me That You Do Audio And Then I'll Stop "Talking Shit", You're Just Mad Because You Know Im Right. Like I Said, You're Nothing But A Little Fucking Whore Who's Starving For Attention.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    this is homo...

*closes this display of homosexuality...*
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^nah.... not yet. this is hilarious. IJL picks the worst members i swear lmfao

*adds fuel to the fire*

heres his audio
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=166695

btw... i dont know why but i feel the need to explain this again. the shit is killin me lmfao...
    whoever thinks im full of crap and wants to laugh at my recoding techniques and equipment needs to shut the fuck up unless they wana test me in an audio battle.
    ^you callin me out to battle because you got mad that i schooled you about a soundcard
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    wtf @ callin me out in a battle cus you dont know about audio equipment.
    ^me laughing at you for callin me out for a stupid reason
    lol@u thinkin an audio battle is rated for how much you know about hardware.
    ^your off the wall, way out in left field comment about me somehow saying that I'll beat u in a battle cus i know about soundcards

Conclusion: you are, yet again, a complete moron.

if u got beef then drop something idiot. why would i drop a diss track about u when u called ME out? lmfao. if u think im gonna no show "cus i'm opey" i dare you to go right now and find a battle in the 3 years ive been here that i didnt show up for. kid you're music in general is pathetic. u need so much elevation it isnt even funny. and sdizzle makes better beats than you. please immediately precede to kill yourself.

also...
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkage
    wow at opey going nuts over nothing..
    you need a anotha chill pill kid...
    kid, i tried to help you. and i told u to get your friend in here so he could learn something too. but he decided to come in here and immediately start shit by callin me a "pussy fart" and callin me out to a battle for bein smarter than him. i dont need to chill shit. don't ask for help if you're not gonna except the help that's given, period. good job wastin $100 crap equipment.

have a nice day.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    LOL@u being the saint of the thread.
    I wouldnt have attacked u if u hadnt talked shit behind my back not even knowing who i am. Sayin im 100% full of crap and all that shit.
    If you wana give advise, give it, but dont put other people down to make yourself look like less of a geek. In my eyes, you are nothing more than a geeky fat bastard who eats, sleeps, and wanks on his pc 90% of his time.
    And who gives a fuck who makes better beats? im doin my thing, and im not even about to consider your opinion as something that could aid me since its non-constructive, very immature, and above all, it comes from you!
    im makin the battle thread tonight you dip shit, im sure ull be online even at 5am your time, so no excuse not to check in.
    I have nothing further to add unless its in a battle, so show up, or show u are what i believe you are.
    You are the prime example why i dont like crackas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lmfao @ "you're so immature" then preceding to call me a "geeky fat bastard" and tellin me you're "makin the battle thread tonight you dip shit."

you are 100% clown

*DEAD*

... while you're at it, make it a beat battle as well.

Battle Record
    3-1
    ...*shakes head*...

all for a fucking soundcard...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lmao thats the part that makes me keep this hilarity open

Battle Record
    3-1
    keep it open...lol...

its just a reminder of how idiotic, arogant and childish some rb nerds can be...
    enjoy your power trip...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    actually, most people will view it as how stupid and hard headed people are when they have no experience at something. not to mention how sensitive kids on the net are.

Battle Record
    3-1
    you reeeeaaaalllllyyyy wanna have the last word don't you?...lol

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    if i wanted to have the last word I'd just post then close the thread. I just wanna instigate cus you guys are pure comedy.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    if i wanted to have the last word I'd just post then close the thread. I just wanna instigate cus you guys are pure comedy.

feel free you sad little man..

Battle Record
    3-1
    funny how that same wack soundcard has produced a song that is now in legends...

nuff said..you can close it now opey 'the all knowing soundcard master'' :hail:

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    skill has nothing to do with soundcard quality. good job on the legends spot tho.

Battle Record
    3-1
    lol..no doubt .appreciate it...u might aswell close this...this thread is filled with really akward beef..