User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 64

Thread: Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS....

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    aisle phive never had banning power on this site. and i dont ban people for being stupid. anyway...

you just admitted that u have no idea what you're talkin about. u told someone to buy a something cus u own it. but u own it cus there was nothing else at the time... the same reason i own the same shit. and after he was told something better you told him not to listen. YOUR experience is that you HAVE NO experience. so next time you give advice make sure u know what you're talkin about first.

btw... i didnt miss that audio battle bullshit incase you're wondering. battling u would be fuckin hilarious. that would make like the 5th IJL loser i destroyed in a battle lmfao. wtf @ callin me out in abattle cus you dont know about audio equipment.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    lol@u thinkin an audio battle is rated for how much you know about hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    and after he was told something better you told him not to listen
    Quote Originally Posted by SiB
    If murkage thinks my advise is non-acceptable and it was wrong, im sure he will return the card and buy another which he likes better.
    Now u makin shit up.
    And once more (sorry i dont feel like illustrating it for your ass), I told him to get it, since I AND HIM were reasonably satisfied with the quality.
    He has recorded round my yard many times, hence the reason he trusted my opinion. I really don't see why your pea sized ginnea pig shit of a brain cant understand that :-/

Also, yes Aisle never had banning powers, but he had corrupt lil shits that sat constantly on his cock wiling to sell their ass to him (and they DID).
    You know well enough what im talkin about son, so don't even try n play stupid with me.

That aside,
    I'll battle your nerdy fat ass any day.
    So now u be a good boy and go investigate things about me so you have some dirt shouldn't have a prob lol ur admin no?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lol@u thinkin an audio battle is rated for how much you know about hardware.
    thats the dumbest post ive read in awhile. you can't comprehend what you read.

anyway...

im not makin shit up. dude came in here askin about the card. we gave him advice. then he said that u were still tellin him to get the card anyway. hence why i told him to get u to post in here. maybe u shoulda read the thread b4 u opened your gay face. and how is he supposed to try the audigy card and decide that the emu card is better if he never tried the emu card??? how can u know that something isnt as good as something else if u never tried both?? thats why YOU still think the audigy card is nice. u dont know any better.

and no... sorry i dont keep up with your personal beef on a rap site. wtf... how am i supposed to know about some shit between u and someone else?? this site has over 20,000 members. i dont even know who YOU are.

i dont need to research your useless existence to win some petty ass battle. you're a fag for even wanting to battle over your lack of knowledge. whatever tho. drop a diss or whatever and i'll whore u like u never been whored. wuts up with u ijl heads thinkin u can beat me in anything... especially a battle lmao

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    hmm this was an interesting read ... my conclusion get a external audio interface berry nice.. you fools and your sound cards ..
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^word if u can afford a good one. those cheap $200 units suck.

People Like SiB Are A Waste Of Good, Clean Air. You're Posts Aren't Even Worth The Space On This Site. You Just Fucking Called OpeY Out To A Battle Because You Just Got Murked In An Arguement About Audio Equipment And Hardware With The Person Who Recommended Audio Equipment And Hardware To Thousands Of People On RB? See, You Need To Work You're Way Up To Battle OpeY Becuase I've Heard OpeY's Audio And A Few Of His Audio Battles. But I Haven't Seen None From You, So Until You Show Me Some Sort Of Audio From You, That Is Even A Tiny Bit Close To His, Someone Put Somthing In His Mouth 'Cause My Zipper Stuck.

Battle Record
    5-1
    *removes Moved from ...opeys... dick*

and opey is calin ME a homo? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    wtf @ callin me out in abattle cus you dont know about audio equipment.
    Look u morbid obesity, don't tell me about comprehension when what I sayd is the only thing to conclude from your comment.
    He allready 'bought' the card, he didnt wana buy another card or compare u twat, he simply wanted to know if others have the card, and what they think of it, he didnt want you to convince him to buy a card since he allready 'BOUGHT' one! HOW THA FUCK DO I MAKE U UNDERSTAND THAT?
    and
    What's up with the constant references to IJL? i may be in IJL but its not IJL that is calin u out u fool. Refuse this battle and ull be a bitch in my eyes for ever (not that u aren't right now). I'm not gonna drop some random diss and wait for your sorry ass to reply. If you are SOOOO confident, and soooo good with your hardware, surely a random dude with an audigy 2 is not a threat right?
    You may have more knowlege on sound cards than me, it still doesnt change the fact that 'I' have an audigy 2, and my boy has an audigy 2 aswell.
    As for the battle, i have a feelin ur pussying out, but hey, you're opey, its understandable son.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    wow at opey going nuts over nothing..
    you need a anotha chill pill kid...

like i said before, no one asked you to come in my thread and chat a whole load of shit, thats hardly constructive...
    i appreciate your concern...but your just going over the top...and like sib said, hes been using that card for ages, and it works nice, i record over there, so i would agree with him.

now let this thread die now for fucks sake,

all this aggy'ness over some soundcard..shiiiitt

once my pc's fixed, i'll make a tune...and then you can tell me how wack my soundcard is..

peace

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Hey everyone chill out...

Sib and Murk... Audigy = blah... there are better cards for the same amount of money... if you are happy with mediocrity... go ahead and live it up... people have used them... but blicka...

Opey... shut up... you can't make them realize there is better equipment...

Tax... um... yea.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    5-1
    ^ word! (murkage)

Battle Record
    5-1
    its not that we 'dont' realize there is better equipment...its that we dont plan on gettin any. and all murkage wanted was a few opinions from people that DO own audigy 2 and wanted to see what they think, till opey rolled inhere (that fat fuck) and started tellin him im full of shit while i recommended him sumtin 'I' have and am satisfied with. I love it how thise site constantly goes on about constructivity on every forum, but when a mod or admin talks shit, its acceptable. Suck my fuckin dick u twat, to me, you are 19 years of waisted life and for all i care u can go hug your mother's corpse for consolidation.

Battle Record
    3-1
    its not that we 'dont' realize there is better equipment...its that we dont plan on gettin any. and all murkage wanted was a few opinions from people that DO own audigy 2 and wanted to see what they think, till opey rolled inhere (that fat fuck) and started tellin him im full of shit while i recommended him sumtin 'I' have and am satisfied with. I love it how thise site constantly goes on about constructivity on every forum, but when a mod or admin talks shit, its acceptable. Suck my fuckin dick u twat, to me, you are 19 years of waisted life and for all i care u can go hug your mother's corpse for consolidation.

and with that....

he was gone..

*removes Moved from ...opeys... dick*

and opey is calin ME a homo? lol

Look u morbid obesity, don't tell me about comprehension when what I sayd is the only thing to conclude from your comment.
    He allready 'bought' the card, he didnt wana buy another card or compare u twat, he simply wanted to know if others have the card, and what they think of it, he didnt want you to convince him to buy a card since he allready 'BOUGHT' one! HOW THA FUCK DO I MAKE U UNDERSTAND THAT?
    and
    What's up with the constant references to IJL? i may be in IJL but its not IJL that is calin u out u fool. Refuse this battle and ull be a bitch in my eyes for ever (not that u aren't right now). I'm not gonna drop some random diss and wait for your sorry ass to reply. If you are SOOOO confident, and soooo good with your hardware, surely a random dude with an audigy 2 is not a threat right?
    You may have more knowlege on sound cards than me, it still doesnt change the fact that 'I' have an audigy 2, and my boy has an audigy 2 aswell.
    As for the battle, i have a feelin ur pussying out, but hey, you're opey, its understandable son.

Ok A Few Things To Point Out To This Illiterate Motherfucker. First Off, Im Not On OpeY's Dick, Im Just Saying Whats True. I Haven't Heard Any Audio From Your Bitch Ass, So Until I Hear Some, Im Going To Assume That You're Just Another Little Whore Screaming For Attention. This Next Comment Is To Your Fuck Buddy Murkage Over There, You Said You Didnt Ask For OpeY's Help. If You Didnt Want Anyone's Help Then Why The Fuck Did You Start A Thread? It Clearly Says Audio Help/Tips. Did You Start A Thread To Tell People That You Ordered The Wrong Piece Of Audio Hardware Because SiB, Who Dosent Know What The Fuck He's Talking About, Recommended It? See, The Real Reason You Started This Thread Was To Check If What You Ordered Was Any Good, And OpeY Answered You're Stupid Question, It's Not.
    Lastly, Why Would OpeY Waste His Time And Put Out A Diss To Some Faggot Who's Not Even Known? You Said You're Not Going To Put Out Some Random Diss And What For OpeY To Reply. The Question Is, Why Would OpeY Diss A Random Dude Who's Not Even Known On RB? You Challenged OpeY Then Go Ahead And Put Out You're Diss Track. So, If You Think You Can Take On OpeY, Then Go Ahead, And Stop Using The Excuse That OpeY Won't Reply Because OpeY Made It Clear That If You Did Put Out A Diss Track, He Would "Whore You Like You've Never Been Whored Before". In My Eyes, You're Just Another Cock-Sucking Fucker Who Wants To Blow Up By Dissing Someone Who's Well-Known. If OpeY Had Won Audio Battles Against People Like, 13th Disciple, Then What The Fuck Makes You So Special?. Stfu.
    Last edited by Moved; September 26th, 2005 at 12:26 PM

Battle Record
    5-1
    LOL@well known master opey with his multi million dollar record label who i need to take shots at to get 'famous' or known. Get real u twat.
    Ive been on this site for over a year now, what makes YOU important here, mr August 2005?
    I'm not known on this site because for one, i dont post shit unless its battle/collab related 90% of the time. 2 I'm not a text head so automatically faggots like u wont know me. 3 i dont need to be known to rip Opey a new ass hole on his forehead.

re-read your post and tell me ur NOT ridin his dick like the pony u allways wanted

Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Moved
    Ok A Few Things To Point Out To This Illiterate Motherfucker. First Off, Im Not On OpeY's Dick, Im Just Saying Whats True. I Haven't Heard Any Audio From Your Bitch Ass, So Until I Hear Some, Im Going To Assume That You're Just Another Little Whore Screaming For Attention. This Next Comment Is To Your Fuck Buddy Murkage Over There, You Said You Didnt Ask For OpeY's Help. If You Didnt Want Anyone's Help Then Why The Fuck Did You Start A Thread? It Clearly Says Audio Help/Tips. Did You Start A Thread To Tell People That You Ordered The Wrong Piece Of Audio Hardware Because SiB, Who Dosent Know What The Fuck He's Talking About, Recommended It? See, The Real Reason You Started This Thread Was To Check If What You Ordered Was Any Good, And OpeY Answered You're Stupid Question, It's Not.
    Lastly, Why Would OpeY Waste His Time And Put Out A Diss To Some Faggot Who's Not Even Known? You Said You're Not Going To Put Out Some Random Diss And What For OpeY To Reply. The Question Is, Why Would OpeY Diss A Random Dude Who's Not Even Known On RB? You Challenged OpeY Then Go Ahead And Put Out You're Diss Track. So, If You Think You Can Take On OpeY, Then Go Ahead, And Stop Using The Excuse That OpeY Won't Reply Because OpeY Made It Clear That If You Did Put Out A Diss Track, He Would "Whore You Like You've Never Been Whored Before". In My Eyes, You're Just Another Cock-Sucking Fucker Who Wants To Blow Up By Dissing Someone Who's Well-Known. If OpeY Had Won Audio Battles Against People Like, 13th Disciple, Then What The Fuck Makes You So Special?. Stfu.

Why Do You Feel The Need To Type Like This?

attention whore?... :yes: