User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 64

Thread: Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS....

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Moved
    Hi, Im Sorry Again, I've Been Asking A Lot Of Questions Lately. I Just Wanted To Know How To Improve The Sound Quality Of My Tracks. Now, I Know You Can't Get The Quality You Want Without Good Equipment. I've Got What Everyone Got, A Normal Computer Mic And Adobe Audition 1.5. There Are A Lot Of Filters In Adobe Audition And I Just Wanted To Know How To Use Them To Improve My Quality. I Know Im Not Going To Get Anything Near CD Quality, But Anything That Would Improve The Quality Would Be Great.

Thanking You Once Again.
    Moved.
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86564 :yes:

Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    exactly. "hey i just ordered something and i'd like u to tell me i ordered the right shit."

why the fuck would u order the shit THEN ask if it's right? i'm sorry but people are fuckin STUPID son lmao

fuckin hell..chill out..

i asked because one of my boys reccomended it...
    and i just wanted to check other people opinions...

you need a chill pill dude

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    AFTER u already bought it. what good is that? u obviously arent gonna get the right shit now that you know u bought the wrong card. u obviously were lookin for people to tell u that u made the right choice when u didnt. i aint mad but i dont like wastin my time givin people advice that people ignore cus it aint what they wanna hear.

Battle Record
    3-1
    AFTER u already bought it. what good is that? u obviously arent gonna get the right shit now that you know u bought the wrong card. u obviously were lookin for people to tell u that u made the right choice when u didnt. i aint mad but i dont like wastin my time givin people advice that people ignore cus it aint what they wanna hear.
    dont waste your time then...the thread wasn't titled..''oh opey help me, quick i need your godly wisdom!''

i guess i made a mistake, but i wouldnt have even known if i didnt make this thread.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    but what r u gonna do to fix the mistake? why would u just be like "o well, fuck it, i'll just use this even tho it's wrong." no one here wants to waste advice on people that dont care about it, feel me? if u realize u bought the wrong shit then take it back and get the right shit so u can record right dawg. dont waste everyones time including yours... not to mention your money.

Battle Record
    3-1
    i appreciate your concern..
    but my boy still claims that its good for recording...
    so once my pc gets fixed im gonna give it a try..

and offcourse i care about peoples advice...other wise i wouldnt make a thread...

thanks newayz...
    peace

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    your boy is 100% full of crap. have him post here so anyone that knows anything about recording can laugh at his explanation.

Battle Record
    3-1
    LOL..ok i will...

he has the same one..and i have recorded around his yard many times...and it comes out nice...listen to my tracks and check the quality..not perfect, but demo quality..

i wouldnt take his word for it unless i knew about it...

he posts here...his names SIB, used to be in hence forward

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    i wouldnt say demo quality. more like radio freestyle quality. quality isnt too bad tho.

Battle Record
    3-1
    i wouldnt say demo quality. more like radio freestyle quality. quality isnt too bad tho.

naahhmean,....im content with that...

i do all my pro. recording at college and my producers studios..

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    for 1
    I dont ill advise my home boys with something i dont know or haven't witnessed.
    I own the same card from the same manufacturer which is slightly older than Murkage's model. It's a straight audigy 2, while his is audigy 2 SZ
    2 I have been using this sound card for a while now and im very much happy with the quality it gives me when i record my vocals including using the Aux or Line in to play in some chords or melodies from my synth.
    I don't have the money to go out n buy sumtin thats not even approriate compared to the rest of my equipment. So if your momy and daddy wana buy u a £300 sound card then I am happy for you and i have no doubt u will get better quality than me. But since my boy told me he wants to spend £100 on a card, i thought id advise him this one since it would save him some money and he would have decent recoding quality so if he shows it to someone, they dont shit on his track sayin its gay quality.
    Now unless you own an Audigy 2 /SZ, i consider you a pussy fart if you judge the quality of the card.
    If murkage thinks my advise is non-acceptable and it was wrong, im sure he will return the card and buy another which he likes better.
    I consider you even more of a pussy fart when you Dog me and dont even know who i am or what i know.
    And whoever thinks im full of crap and wants to laugh at my recoding techniques and equipment needs to shut the fuck up unless they wana test me in an audio battle.

-1-

Battle Record
    5-3
    < owned a audigy 2 zs, i used it when i was in between setups.

it doesnt sound as good as something like a delta44... which is $150, the delta sounds way better for just 50 bucks more.

Battle Record
    5-1
    ^^^THAT is constructive.
    And i take you word for it,
    Murkage took my word since i didnt hold back anything, i told him what i experienced, now if others think its a wrong decision, and explain why, even 'I' can learn from it
    But sayin im 100% full of crap is worth less to me than a dingleberry or toe fluff.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    *starts the laugh fest*

FIRST OF ALL... you're a moron.

now that thats out of the way let me explain why...

Just so you don't question my "credentials" of knowing junk when i buy it, i've owned an audigy 2 platinum for 4 years. i still have it installed in my PC for gaming.

so now lets list the reasons that you're a complete stupid ass for posting what u just said...

1. the E-Mu 0404 card is the SAME price as the audigy card.

2. the Emu card is MADE FOR RECORDING.

3. the emu card has a software mixer designed specifically to route signals from the card like a real mixer.

4. the emu card is equiped with DSP to allow fx without taking up vital processor speed and memory consumption.

5. the emu card uses the same converters as the protools hd hardware, and the audigy uses cheap converters because recording isnt its main focus.

6. emu card records perfectly clean where the audigy sounds watery and thin and also adds coloration to your recording so what you're hearing isnt true to what you're recording.

7. the emu card has the proper 1/4" inputs and outputs used to record and monitor without using adapters or rca cables which both downgrade the quality of what you record and hear.

8. the emu is designed for stereo monitoring. the audigy is designed for 6.1 surround. so, what you're hearing with stereo speakers isnt exactly what you recorded. and when you listen thru a 6.1 speaker set it tries to make what u play appear to be surround sound. these situations destroy the ability to mix properly.

9. the emu is designed for monitoring and the audigy is designed for listening. whats the difference? the emu does its best to let u hear exactly what the mix actually sounds like so YOU can make it sound good. the audigy does its best to make what u hear sound good. so u cant tell what it acutally sounds like. this also destroys the ability to mix properly. so what do u end up with? a mix that u think sounds good but everyone else thinks is flawed.

10. if you are using the audigy's preamp on the breakout box it is just about the worst and noisiest preamp you can buy. it is also not powerful at all.

and the most important reason why you're a moron that doesnt know shit about recording...

... you're using a FUCKING AUDIGY SOUNDCARD!!

Battle Record
    5-1
    the reason i use an audigy sound card for recoding is because when i bought it, it was what was there, i was happy with the quality, and so i purchased it and am still using it. If I was not happy with the quality for the work i do, i would have perhaps done more research and got something better.
    That does not make me a moron, but an oppertunitist. I dont believe in replacing something that hasnt got anything wrong with it.
    So since Im happy with my card, i'm not replacing it, and I'm 'still' gonna recommend MY experience to people, since im not ill informing them, im simply sharing what 'I' have witnessed. Now whether you or God allmighty think its wrong, i dont give a flyin fuck unless i wana use the info. It does not make me a moron or make me 100% full of crap. If you cant graps what I'm sayin, ill make u a picture.

I wonder if you gonna pull the same shit Aisle phive did to one of my home boys about a year ago and banned him for being talked back to, and edited his post makin it look like he bit the lyrics.